Nord Lead 4 Performance Synthesizer
- 4-Part Multi-Timbral Synth
- 20 Voice Polyphony
- 2 Oscillator Virtual Analog Sound Engine
- Wavetable Mode with Formant Wavetables
- Synth Parameters Instantly Overrideable
- 7 Variations Per Program
- Morph & Variation Performance Controls
- 5 Built-In Effects Per Slot
- Low-, Hi-, & Band-Pass Filters
The Nord Lead 4 Performance Synthesizer is a four part multi-timbral digital synthesizer that features 20-voice polyphony. It has a dual oscillator virtual analog sound engine, designed to emulate the warmth of analog oscillation, with 2x oversampling. Not limited to strictly analog-style sounds, the Lead 4 also features a Wavetable mode with Formant Wavetables as well as frequency modulation and hard/soft sync.
The Lead 4's Variation buttons provide the ability to override multiple parameters of the synth instantly, allowing you control over such parameters as LFO speed, modulation routing, and reverb, simultaneously, in the middle of a sound. The keyboard also has five built-in effects including delay, reverb, emulated tube amp distortion, a talk effect, and bit-rate crusher.
- True Voice Unison
- Stack up to four oscillators per voice
- Dual LFO/Arpeggiator Sections
- The Lead 4 has 2 LFO/Arpeggiator sections that, along with the delay, can be synchronized to the Master Clock or an external MIDI clock
- Nord Sound Manager
- Compatible with Nord Sound Manager for program management
- The Lead 4 filter section includes low-, high-, and band-pass filters with selectable 12 or 24dB slopes as well as 2 transistor and diode ladder filter simulations
|Keyboard||49-Key Velocity Sensitive Keyboard (C to C)|
|Synth Engine Types|| 2 Oscillator Virtual Analog Subtractive Synthesis with Frequency Modulation |
Hard and Soft Sync
True Voice Unison
Wavetable Synthesis Including Unique Formant Wavetables
|LFO||2x LFO/Arpeggiator Sections with Mod Envelope Sections|
|Effects|| Crush |
Available Per Slot
|Filters|| 12/24 dB Low-Pass |
12/24 dB High-Pass
12/24 dB Band-Pass
Transistor and Diode Ladder Filter Simulation
|MIDI|| 5-Pin DIN In |
5-Pin DIN Output
|Inputs|| 1x 1/4" (6.35 mm) Sustain Pedal Input |
1x 1/4" (6.35 mm) Control Pedal Input
|Outputs|| 4x 1/4" (6.35 mm) Outputs |
1x 1/4" (6.35 mm) Headphone Output
|Package Weight||18.2 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||39.0 x 15.0 x 7.0"|
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.