Nord Electro 5D - 61-Key Semi-Weighted Waterfall Keyboard
- Semi-Weighted Keys w/ Waterfall Tip
- B3 Tone Wheel Simulation from Nord C2D
- Vox, Farfisa, & Principal Pipe Organs
- 9 Physical Drawbars
- USB MIDI
- Dedicated Stereo Delay
- 8 Banks of 50 Programs
- 6 Split Points with LED Indicators
- Live and Set List Modes
- Nord Piano and Sample Library Included
- Nord Piano and Sample Library DVDs
- Power Cord
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
|Connections|| Audio Outputs (L & R): 2x 1/4" / 6.35 mm jacks, unbalanced |
Monitor Input: 1/8" / 3.5 mm stereo jack
Headphone Output: 1/4" / 6.35 mm stereo jack
Control Pedal Input: 1/4" / 6.35 mm TRS stereo jack
Sustain Pedal Input: 1/4" / 6.35 mm jack
Rotary Speaker Speed Switch Pedal Input: 1/4" / 6.35 mm jack
|MIDI I/O|| MIDI In: 5-pin DIN connector |
MIDI Out: 5-pin DIN connector
|USB||Type B Connector: For transferring sounds and USB MIDI|
|Power||IEC C14 power connector|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||35.4 x 3.8 x 11.7" / 89.9 x 9.7 x 29.7 cm|
|Weight||17.9 lb / 8.1 kg|
|Package Weight||23.4 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||38.0 x 15.0 x 8.0"|
The Electro 5D - 61-Key Semi-Weighted Waterfall Keyboard offers a wide range of classic electromechanical keyboard sounds and performance-friendly features. The keyboard is designed to provide high-quality organs, electric pianos, and clavinets, but also offers the ability load your own samples or load additional sounds from Nord's Piano and Sample libraries.
The Electro 5 has incorporated the Nord C2D B3 engine, which provides realistic organ sounds with models from Farfisa, Vox, and Principal Pipe. Additionally, the instrument offers 9 physical drawbars, simulations of the 122 vintage rotary speaker cabinet, and includes a mount for the optional half-moon switch for hands-on rotary speaker control. The piano section contains 1GB of sounds from the Nord Piano Library, including grand, upright, and electric pianos, along with harpsichords and clavinets. Besides the preloaded sounds, the entire library is included on the enclosed DVD, so you can load in more of your favorite sounds.
The Electro 5 also features 256MB of memory dedicated to the Nord Sample Library, with 100 preset samples loaded, including exclusively licensed sounds of the Mellotron and Chamberlin. The included sample library DVD features a broad selection of sounds from acclaimed sample producers and additional controls have been added for attack, decay/release and dynamics (filter/velocity). To help you manage your sounds, you can download the free Nord Sound Manager (Mac/Win), a software librarian for Nord keyboards that allows you to drag and drop sounds into your Electro 5, and organize and backup the sounds in the keyboard.
The effects section features a dedicated stereo delay, which now offers the ability to use delay and reverb simultaneously, and features a Tap Tempo button and a Ping-Pong mode. Additional effects include a 3-band EQ with mid sweep, pan, tremolo, auto-wah, phaser, flanger, chorus, amp simulation, compressor, and reverb. The Electro 5 is outfitted with a USB port for transferring sounds and USB-MIDI operation. It has 61 semi-weighted organ-type keys designed to work well with electric and acoustic piano sounds. Nord's design philosophy provides a simple and intuitive user interfaces for the Electro 5, with dedicated knobs and buttons that control most of its functions. To further simplify its operation for live performance, the functions that are only accessible via menu are printed out on the front panel for quick and easy access.
Performers will also appreciate the redesigned Program mode with the set-list feature, which allows for the rearranging of programs and samples on the fly, as well as 6 split-points with LED indicators and 8 banks of 50 patches. The instrument also features 4 selectable dynamic response curves for customizing the keyboard response to your playing style. The Electro 5 ships with Piano and Sample DVDs, and a power cord.
- 61-key (5 octaves, C-C) Velocity sensitive Semi Weighted Waterfall keyboard
- Splits and Layers: Piano/Organ, Piano/Sample, Sample/Organ
- OLED display for excellent overview and readability
- 6 split points with LED indicators
- Redesigned program section with Set List feature
- Organize mode lets you rearrange programs and samples on the fly
- Key Range C-C
- Piano Section
- 1GB memory dedicated to the Nord Piano Library
- Piano Section: Grand, Upright, EPiano 1 (tine), EPiano 2 (reed) Clavinet and Harpsichord
- Each category can contain several different models
- All pianos can be replaced using the Nord Sound Manager application
- Advanced string resonance control (Gen 2)
- Long release
- 4 dynamic curves
- Stereo pianos and samples can be played back in mono
- 40/60 (stereo/mono) voice polyphony for Piano Library sounds
- Sample Synth Section
- 256MB memory dedicated to the Nord Sample Library
- All samples can be replaced using the Nord Sound Manager application
- Sample Synth: Ships with 100 samples from the Nord Sample Library
- Attack and Decay/Release control
- Dynamics control (filter/velocity)
- 15 voice polyphony�for Sample Library sounds
- Organ Section
- User-adjustable percussion levels, percussion decays, and key click level
- Vibrato / Chorus Control with separate functionality for each model (the classic C1, C2, C3, V1, V2, V3 options for the B3, Vibrato for the Farfisa)
- 4 Tone Wheel Modes: Select the level of "vintage" desired
- MIDI Split: By connecting an extra MIDI keyboard the Nord Electro 5�can be used as a dual manual (Lower/Upper) organ with different drawbar settings for each manual
- Mount for half-moon switch
- 9 physical drawbars
- Stereo Effects Section
- Pan, Tremolo, Wah and Ring Modulator
- Three selectable depths for the Pan and Tremolo, rate controlled with the Effect 1 Rate knob
- Tremolo, Pan, Ring-Mod and Wah can be controlled with Control Pedal
- Phaser 1, Phaser 2, Flanger, Chorus 1, Chorus 2 and Vibe
- Two selectable depths for each effect
- Comp/Amp - three amp/speaker simulations, compressor, C2D 122 rotary speaker, Tube Overdrive
- Drive/Compression amount controlled with the Drive knob
- Rotary speed controls - Slow, Fast and Stopped
- Close or Normal microphone placement for 122 Rotary Speaker simulation
- User-adjustable rotary treble and bass rotor speeds and acceleration rates
- Three-band EQ, with sweepable mid �15 dB gain/attenuation
- Dedicated Reverb with five algorithms - Room, Stage Soft, Stage, Hall Soft, Hall and Dry/Wet control
- Dedicated Delay Effect - Rate, Amount, Tap-tempo and Stereo Ping Pong
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.