Nimar 3D Underwater Housing for Nikon D610 with Lens Port for 24-85mm f/3.5-4.5G
- Depth Rating: 197'
- 5-Pin Nikonos-Style Strobe Connector
- Mechanical Controls
- Access to Virtually All Camera Functions
- Ergonomic Design with Dual Handles
- Clear Polycarbonate Body
- Lens Port for NIKKOR 24-85mm f/3.5-4.5G
- Interchangeable Lens Port System
- Optical Viewfinder - 1.5x Magnification
- Moisture Alarm
Capture images and HD video at depths up to 197' beneath the surface with Nimar's 3D Underwater Housing for your Nikon D610 DSLR Camera. The enclosure ships with a flat lens port for the AF-S Nikkor 24-85mm f/3.5-4.5G ED VR lens and accepts optional, interchangeable ports for a broad array of other wide-angle, fisheye, macro, and zoom lenses. For full compatibility, see Port Chart and scroll down to "NIKON." The housing is also equipped with a 5-pin Nikonos-style (non-TTL) connector for attaching an optional external strobe using an optional sync cord.
Mechanical controls afford access to virtually all camera functions and are manufactured from durable chromed brass. A removable optical viewfinder with 1.5x magnification is supplied to enable enhanced viewing. Built to last, the housing is constructed from Bayer Makrolon polycarbonate, which is clear to allow you to monitor the watertight seal and camera. Additionally, a moisture alarm alerts you right away to any breach in the seal--so you can take action before your valuable equipment gets damaged. Ergonomic side grip handles offer comfort and improved handling beneath the surface, while also providing attachment points for lighting arms.
- Construction Details
- Depth rating of 197'
- Body made from durable Bayer Makrolon polycarbonate, which is clear to allow you to monitor watertight seal and camera
- O-ring seals and stainless steel hooks with safety clips
- Moisture alarm alerts you to any breach in waterproof seal
- Supplied lens port is constructed from Delrin acetal resin with stainless steel zoom gear
- Strobe Connection and Operation
- Configured with a 5-pin Nikonos-style (non-TTL) connector for attaching an optional external strobe using an optional Nikonos sync cord
- Optional second strobe connector can be added for dual flash setup (#PL0290)
- Can purchase optional housing for Nikon SB-900 or SB-910 flash (#NISB900) or Nissin Di466 flash (#NI466N), both of which include a lighting arm
- External lighting restores colors that get absorbed beneath the surface, bringing vibrancy and color accuracy to images
- To preserve natural colors of subjects and environments, try to stay within arm's reach of what you're shooting. The further away you go, the more light is absorbed by water--which acts like a big blue/green filter
- Controls and Handling
- Mechanical, chromed brass controls afford access to virtually all camera functions, including on/off, shutter, video recording, sprint, aperture, exposure compensation, flash compensation, mode, mode dial, play, ISO, white balance, menu, protect, guide, live view, reduce/magnify in playback, multi-selector, OK, main command dial, info, and delete/trash
- Ergonomic side grip handles offer comfort and improved handling beneath the surface, while also providing standard T-mount attachment points for optional lighting arms
- Removable optical viewfinder with 1.5x magnification affords enhanced viewing
- Lens Port System
- Ships with a flat, bayonet-mount lens port for AF-S NIKKOR 24-85mm f/3.5-4.5G ED VR lens
- Accepts optional, interchangeable ports for a broad array of other wide-angle, fisheye, macro and zoom lenses
- For full compatibility, see Port Chart linked above and scroll down to "NIKON"
|Depth Rating||197' / 60 m|
|Controls||Afford access to virtually all camera functions, including on/off, shutter, video recording, sprint, aperture, exposure compensation, flash compensation, mode, mode dial, play, ISO, white balance, menu, protect, guide, live view, reduce/magnify in playback, multi-selector, OK, main command dial, info, and delete/trash|
|Material of Construction|| Body: Bayer Makrolon polycarbonate |
Controls and flash connector: chromed brass
4 latches/hooks, safety clips: AISI 316 stainless steel
Grip handles: ABS plastic with AISI 316 steel mounting hole
Lens port: Delrin acetal resin with stainless steel zoom gear
|Lens Port|| Flat, bayonet-mount port for AF-S NIKKOR 24-85mm f/3.5-4.5G ED VR lens (included) |
Accepts optional, interchangeable ports for other wide-angle, fisheye, macro and zoom lenses
For full compatibility, see Port Chart linked in Overview
|Buoyancy|| Slightly positive |
Precise buoyancy varies with choice of lens and port
|Internal Flash Usable||No|
|External Flash Connector|| 5-pin Nikonos-style (non-TTL) connector for optional external strobe |
Requires Nikonos-style sync cord (not included)
|Viewfinder||Optical viewfinder with 1.5x magnification|
|Moisture Alarm||Yes, audible|
|Mounting||T-mounts for optional lighting arms on top of grip handles|
|Dimensions||Approx. 6.7 x 13.4 x 5.7" / 17 x 34 x 14.5 cm including handles and eyepiece|
|Weight||7.5 lb / 3.4 kg with handles|
|Package Weight||10.1 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||13.2 x 11.0 x 8.9"|
- Flat Port with Zoom Control for Nikkor AF-S DX 24-85mm f/3.5-4.5G ED VR Lens
- Toothed Lens Zoom Gear
- Lanyard with Carabiner
- 60 Shore NBR Rubber O-Ring Cover
- Silicone Grease
- Rubber Eyepiece
- Protection Door
- Soft Carrying Bag
- Rubber Lever Protectors
- Galvanized Key for Regulating Control Levers
- Allen Key for Fastening Handles
- Insert for Camera Slide
- Silica Gel Bag
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.