Nikon PC-E NIKKOR 24mm f/3.5D ED Tilt-Shift Lens
- Perspective Control Manual Focus Lens
- F Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/3.5 to 32
- Three ED and Three Aspherical Elements
- Nano Crystal & Super Integrated Coating
- Maximum Tilt: +/- 8.5�
- Maximum Shift: +/- 11.5mm
- Tilt & Shift Singly or In Combination
- Mount Rotation: 90� Left and Right
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
|Focal Length|| 24mm |
Comparable 35mm Equivalent on DX Format Focal Length: 36 mm
|Aperture|| Maximum: f/3.5 |
|Camera Mount Type||Nikon F|
|Format Compatibility|| Nikon FX/35mm Film |
|Angle of View|| 84� |
DX Picture Angle: 61�
|Tilt/Shift|| Shifts � 11.5mm |
Tilt � 8.5�
|Minimum Focus Distance||8.27"�(21 cm)|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:2.7|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Filter Thread||77 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 3.25 x 4.25" (82.5 x 108 mm)|
|Weight||1.61 lb (730 g)|
|Package Weight||2.55 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||9.0 x 6.5 x 5.0"|
The Nikon PC-E NIKKOR 24mm f/3.5D ED Tilt-Shift Lens is an ultra-wide lens with special "Perspective Control" tilt and shift functions, making it ideal for architectural and nature photography. Using tilt and shift correction will help obtain a natural-looking perspective by eliminating distortion such as keystoning that can appear in architectural images. It features �8.5� of tilt along with �11.5mm of shift, and each can be used either by itself or in combination with the other. The mount can also rotate 90� left and right for setting which axis to have the shift and tilt set to.
Three ED glass elements provide improved sharpness and color, while Nikon's Nano Crystal Coat virtually eliminates internal reflections for greater image quality. Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC) offers outstanding color performance and substantially reduced ghosting and flare and three aspherical elements help control distortion and aberrations. Additionally, it has a rounded 9-blade diaphragm for smooth out-of-focus areas.
- Wide shifting range of �11.5mm, with a tilting range of �8.5�.
- Three ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass elements offer superior sharpness and color correction by effectively minimizing chromatic aberration.
- Three aspherical elements virtually eliminate coma and other types of lens aberration even at the widest aperture.
- The Nano Crystal Coat virtually eliminates internal reflections across a wide range of wavelengths for even greater image clarity
- High-performance Super Integrated Coating (SIC) offers superior color performance and substantially reduced ghosting and flare.
- Rounded 9-blade diaphragm for more natural appearance of out-of-focus image elements.
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.