Nikon F6 35mm SLR Autofocus Camera Body
- BF-1A Body Cap (Bayonet)
- MS-41 Battery Holder (for 2x CR123A)
- 1-Year B&H Warranty
|Lens Mount||AF-D, AF-I, AF-S ( accepts AF, AIS mounts with limitations )|
|Focus Modes||One shot AF, Predictive AF & Manual|
|Focus Type||TTL Phase detection (11-point AF system with 9 crosshair sensors )|
|Focusing Range||EV -1 to 19 ( @ ISO 100 with f/1.4 lens )|
|Exposure Modes||Program AE, Flexible program, Shutter priority, Aperture priority, Manual|
|Exposure Metering|| Three built-in exposure meters: |
|Metering Range @ ISO 100 with f/1.4 Lens|| EV 0-20 in 3D Evaluative & Centerweighted metering |
EV 2-20 in Spot metering
|Shutter Speed|| |
|Exposure Compensation||�5 EV in 1/3, 1/2, or 1 EV increments|
|Exposure Bracketing||2 - 7 shots, in �1/3, 1/2, 2/3rd or 1 EV increments|
|ISO Range|| 25-5000 ( DX ) |
6-6400 in Manual setting
|Film Wind|| |
|Focusing Screen||B Type BriteView clear screen Matte II ( interchangeable )|
|Diopter Correction||Yes ( -2 to +1, with additional diopters available )|
|Self Timer||10-Second delay|
|Remote Control||10-pin socket ( optional MC-20 with timer, or MC-30 trigger )|
|Viewfinder Info||Metering system, In-focus indicator, Focus area, Exposure mode, Aperture & Shutter speed, AE Lock, Analog exposure display, Exposure compensation, Exposure Bracketing, Battery power, Sync speed, Flash ready light & Frame counter|
|LCD Information|| Top LCD : |
Aperture, Shutter speed, Aperture/shutter speed lock, Aperture stop, Exposure mode, Flexible Program, Exposure compensation, Autobracketing, Flash sync speed, Electronic analog display, Battery power & Frame counter
Rear LCD :
|Power Source|| |
|Dimensions||6.2 x 4.7 x 3.1" ( 157 x 119 x 79mm ) WxHxD|
|Weight||2.15 lbs ( 975g ) [without batteries]|
|Package Weight||3.05 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||8.504 x 6.614 x 5.197"|
The Nikon F6 is Nikon's flagship film camera that includes the latest Nikon advances such as the 11-area AF system for exceptionally high-speed autofocus operation with outstanding accuracy, and the Creative Lighting System for incomparable flash photography. And Nikon's proprietary 3D Color Matrix Metering system has been further refined for improved accuracy in scene reading.
Furthermore, the F6 offers a variety of exciting, innovative control options such as a customizable function button, built-in data back functions and shooting data memory. You can also enjoy the convenience and versatility afforded by 41 Custom Settings which allow you to fine-tune the F6 to suit your individual shooting preferences and requirements.
- Metering System
- Exposure Metering System includes 3D Color Matrix metering with improved algorithm, a flexible Center Weighted metering and Spot metering corresponding to any of the 11 selected focus areas
- Improved AF
- Autofocus system includes Multi-CAM 2000 AF Sensor Module, with advanced high-speed, high-precision 11-area AF system with 9 cross-type AF sensors. Also includes four AF Area Modes such as Single Area AF, Dynamic AF with Focus Tracking and Lock-On�, Closest Subject Priority Dynamic AF and Group Dynamic AF
- Creative Lighting System
- Includes i-TTL Balanced Fill-Flash ( with i-TTL capable flashes ), Wireless Advance Lighting capability and AUTO FP High-Speed Sync capability up to 1/8000 second
- Custom Settings
- 41 Custom Settings allow you to fine-tune the F6 to suit your individual shooting preferences and requirements
- Two-Button Reset
- Pressing down two buttons simultaneously and holding them for more than 2 seconds resets various settings to their original default settings (with some exceptions)
- High-Precision Shutter
- Created from cutting-edge materials - DuPont� KEVLAR� and a special aluminum alloy - the blades of the shutter unit offer unparalleled reliability and are extremely lightweight for lightning-quick movement
- Data Back Functions
- Selectable functions include: data imprint (in-frame or between frame), multiple exposure, and interval timer. Recorded data can be downloaded to a computer as text data via optional Data Reader MV-1.
- Extremely Quiet
- The shutter unit, aperture control mechanics and shutter charge motor each feature a floating-type design to suppress internal vibrations and to provide near-silent operation
- Stylish, High-Durability Design
- Aluminum-alloy die-cast chassis, magnesium-alloy front body and covers (top, bottom), enhanced resistance to rain and dust, aluminum-alloy back body and camera back combine to optimize reliability
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.