Nikon D810 DSLR Camera Body with Storage Kit
- 36.3MP FX-Format CMOS Sensor
- EXPEED 4 Image Processor
- No Optical Low Pass Filter
- 3.2" 1,229k-Dot LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080p Video at 60/30/24 fps
- Multi-CAM 3500FX 51-Point AF Sensor
- Extended ISO 51200, 5 fps Shooting
- 32GB SDHC Memory Card
- 4TB External Hard Drive
- D810 DSLR Camera (Body Only)
- EN-EL15 Lithium-Ion Battery (1900mAh)
- DK-17 Eyepiece for Select Nikon Cameras
- BM-12 LCD Monitor Cover
- BF-1B Body Cap
- MH-25A Battery Charger without Cable
- AN-DC12 Replacement Neck Strap for D810 DSLR
- UC-E22 USB 3.0 Cable
- USB Cable Clip
- HDMI Cable Clip
- ViewNX 2 CD-ROM
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
- Nikon D810 DSLR Camera (Body Only)
Imaging Lens Mount Nikon F Camera Format Full-Frame (1.0x Crop Factor) Pixels Actual: 37.09 Megapixel
Effective: 36.3 Megapixel
Max Resolution 7360 x 4912 Aspect Ratio 3:2 Sensor Type / Size CMOS, 35.9 x 24.0 mm File Formats Still Images: JPEG, RAW, TIFF
Movies: MOV, MPEG-4 AVC/H.264
Audio: Linear PCM
Bit Depth 14-bit Dust Reduction System Yes Memory Card Type CompactFlash
Focus Control Focus Type Auto & Manual Focus Mode Continuous-servo AF (C), Manual Focus (M), Single-servo AF (S) Autofocus Points 51, 15 cross-type Viewfinder/Display Viewfinder Type Pentaprism Viewfinder Eye Point 17.00 mm Viewfinder Coverage 100% Viewfinder Magnification Approx. 0.70x Diopter Adjustment - 3 to +1 m Display Screen 3.2"�Rear Screen���LCD (1,229,000) Screen Coverage 100% Diagonal Angle of View 170.0� Exposure Control ISO Sensitivity Auto, 64-12800 (High Sensitivity Mode: 32-51200) Shutter Type: Electronic & Mechanical
Speed: 30 - 1/8000�seconds, �Bulb Mode
Mirror Lock-Up Yes Metering Method 3D Color Matrix Metering, Center-weighted average metering, Spot metering, Highlight Weighted Exposure Modes Modes: Aperture Priority, Manual, Programmed Auto, Shutter Priority
Metering Range: EV 0.0 - EV 20.0
Compensation: -5 EV to +5 EV (in 1/3, 1/2 or 1 EV steps)
White Balance Modes Auto, Cloudy, Color Temperature, Direct Sunlight, Flash, Fluorescent, Fluorescent (Cool White), Fluorescent (Day White), Fluorescent (Daylight), Fluorescent (Natural White), Fluorescent (Warm White), Fluorescent (White), Incandescent, Preset Manual, Shade Flash Flash Modes 1st Curtain Sync
Rear Curtain/Slow Sync
Slow Sync/Red-eye Reduction
Built-in Flash Yes Maximum Effective Flash Range Up To 39' (11.89 m) Guide No. 39'�(11.89 m)�ISO100� Max Sync Speed 1 / 250 seconds Flash Compensation -3 EV to +1 EV (in 1/3, 1/2 or 1 EV steps) Dedicated Flash System iTTL External Flash Connection Hot Shoe, PC Terminal, Wireless AV Recording Video Recording Yes, NTSC File Size 1920 x 1080p�(Full HD)
1280 x 720p�(HD)
Frame Rate @ 1920 x 1080: 60 fps, 30 fps, 24 fps, 50 fps, 25 fps
@ 1280 x 720: 60 fps, 50 fps
Exposure Control Auto:�Shutter Speed, Aperture, ISO
Manual:�Shutter Speed, Aperture, ISO
ISO Sensitivity 64 - 12800, Expandable to 51200 Focus Auto
Video Clip Length 1920 x 1080
@ 60 fps: 20 min.
1920 x 1080
@ 50 fps: 20 min.
1920 x 1080
@ 30 fps: 29 min.�59 seconds
1920 x 1080
@ 25 fps: 29 min.�59 seconds
1920 x 1080
@ 24 fps: 29 min.�59 seconds
1280 x 720
@ 60 fps: 29 min.�59 seconds
1280 x 720
@ 50 fps: 29 min.�59 seconds
Audio Recording Built-in Mic: With Video, Stereo
Optional External Mic: With Video, Stereo
Performance Start-up Time 0.12 seconds Shutter Lag 0.052 seconds Self Timer 2 seconds, 5 seconds, 10 seconds, 20 seconds
Custom: 1-20 seconds at 0.5, 1.0, 2.0, 3.0 second intervals
Number of Shots: 1-9
Interval Recording Yes Connectivity 1/8" Headphone, 1/8" Microphone, HDMI C (Mini), USB 3.0 Wi-Fi Capable Yes (with Optional Transmitter) Power Battery 1x EN-EL15�Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery Pack, 7.0� VDC, 1900 mAh AC Power Adapter EH-5b (Optional) Operating/Storage Temperature Operating
32 to 104�F (0 to 40�C)
Humidity: 0 - 85%
Physical Dimensions (WxHxD) 5.7 x 4.8 x 3.2"�/�146.0 x 123.0 x 81.5 mm Weight 31.04 oz�/�880 g Packaging Info Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 9.7 x 6.6 x 6.1"
- WD 4TB My Book Desktop USB 3.0 External Hard Drive
Capacity 4 TB Interface USB 3.0 / USB 2.0 compatible System Compatibility � Formatted exFAT for out-of-the-box compatibility with Windows and Mac
� Operating System
- Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7
- Mac OS X El Capitan, Yosemite or Mavericks
� May require reformatting for other operating systems
Compatibility may vary depending on user's hardware configuration and operating systems
Dimensions 1.9 x 6.7 x 5.5" / 49.0 x 170.6 x 139.3 mm Weight Not specified by manufacturer Packaging Info Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 9.0 x 8.1 x 3.6"
- SanDisk 32GB Extreme UHS-I SDHC Memory Card
Card Type SDHC Storage Capacity 32 GB Speed Class 10 UHS Speed Class U3 Bus Interface Speed UHS Class I Data Transfer Read Speed�90�MB/s�Maximum
Durability Shockproof, Temperature Extremes, Waterproof, X-Ray Proof Insertion/Removal Cycles Not Specified By Manufacturer Operating Temperature -13 to 185�F/ -25 to 85�C Storage Temperature -40 to 185�F/ -40 to 85�C Error Correction Yes Built-in Write-Protect Switch Yes File System Not Specified By Manufacturer RoHS Compliant Not Specified By Manufacturer Packaging Info Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 4.5 x 4.0 x 0.1"
Comprising the essential components needed to capture and store high-resolution photographs and movies, the Nikon D810 DSLR Camera Body with Storage Kit from B&H includes the advanced camera body along with a 32GB SDHC memory card and 4TB external hard drive for backing-up and saving your files.
The D810 features a 36.3MP FX-format CMOS sensor without an optical low pass filter for particularly sharp and detailed still imaging. With the addition of the EXPEED 4 Image Processor, a 5 fps continuous shooting rate is available along with an extended sensitivity range from ISO 32-51200 and Full HD 1080p video recording at 60 fps. An advanced 51-point AF system features 15 cross-type points for added precision, and five AF points can also be configured as a single point for fast subject recognition in Group Area AF. The durable magnesium alloy body also incorporates a large 3.2" 1,229k-dot LCD monitor as well as a redeveloped electronic front curtain shutter to reduce internal vibrations for sharper imagery.
- Nikon D810 DSLR Camera (Body Only)
The Nikon D810 DSLR Camera �takes its place as the high resolution option in the Nikon DSLR lineup. It features a 36.3MP FX-format CMOS sensor without an Optical Low Pass Filter for particularly sharp and detailed still imaging. With the addition of the EXPEED 4 Image Processor, performance speed is increased compared to the EXPEED 3 and noise is effectively reduced throughout the ISO range. Continuous shooting speed in FX format is 5 fps and in DX format hits a maximum of 7 fps. In addition, the Full HD video capabilities of the D810 have been upgraded to include 1080p capture at 24, 30 and 60 fps. Also, the improved efficiency of the processor enables up to 1200 shots on one battery charge and 40 minutes of video recording. Low light performance has been upgraded thanks to a wide native ISO sensitivity range that runs from 64 to 12,800 and can be expanded from 32 to 51,200.�
The advanced Multi-CAM 3500FX autofocus sensor offers 51 AF points with 15 cross-type sensors and Group Area AF enables five AF sensors to be used as one group. This is useful when shooting subjects that cannot be tracked easily by one AF point due to lighting conditions.�
As a camera optimized for video capture, the D810 features recording in both FX and DX formats including simultaneous recording to memory cards and an external recorder as well as recording 60p output to an external recorder. The ISO range for video has also been expanded to run from ISO 64 to 12,800 and expand to 51,200. Automatic ISO adjustment in manual mode enables smooth exposure transitions. A built-in stereo microphone is supported as are jacks for an external mic and headphones. A selectable audio frequency range provides exacting control over sound recording.
A 3.2" LCD with 1,229K-dot resolution provides playback viewing and live view, and improved coatings on the optical viewfinder components provide brighter images and more accurate colors. Live View function now includes split screen display zoom for stills, and zebra highlighting display in video mode. Full aperture metering during live view for still shooting is supported.
Interval and time-lapse shooting feature exposure smoothing, and the maximum number of images per sequence is now 9,999. Improved Picture Control settings now offer Flat Picture Control to enable maximum dynamic range and color adjustments in post-production.
The D810 utilizes dual media slots for both Compact Flash and SD cards, and it provides a built-in flash with i-TTL metering as well as a hot shoe mount. A larger grip enables comfortable control for extended shooting, and a secondary "i" button has been added to back panel for faster access to important settings.�
- 36.3MP FX-Format CMOS Sensor without an Optical Low Pass Filter
- Nikon's highest resolution sensor is housed in the D810, and by omitting the Optical Low Pass Filter, the sensor provides superior sharpness and detail. The sensor boasts fast channel readout, wide dynamic range, rich tones and improved imaging at high sensitivities.
- EXPEED 4 Image Processor
- The EXPEED 4 processor provides 30% faster performance over the EXPEED 3 as well improved low noise imaging throughout the ISO range. Support for 1080p video capture at 60 fps is featured and the processor's increased efficiency enables up to 1200 still shots and 40 minutes of video recording per charge.
- Native ISO Range of 64 to 12,800
- The improved ISO range compared to the D800 enables more effective low light imaging, and the ISO can be expanded from 32 to 51,200.
- Advanced Multi-CAM 3500FX Auto Focus Sensor
- Versatile AF Modes of 9, 21, and 51 points and 3D tracking enable fast, precise auto focus control. AF sensitivity down to -2 EV is effective in low light and 15 cross-type sensors are compatible with AF NIKKOR lenses with open aperture of f/5.6 or faster. Eleven central focus points work with an open aperture of f/8. Improvements include upgraded 'lock-on', expanded 'store by orientation,' and more options for AF mode restrictions.
- Group Area AF
- Group Area AF enhances subject detection and tracking in challenging lighting conditions or when shooting comparatively small subjects against a high-contrast background by grouping and monitoring 5 individual AF points. The 5-point AF area can be shifted across the 51-point array as your composition changes.
- RAW Size S
- Accelerate your workflow with Nikon's RAW Size S file format which delivers 12-bit uncompressed Nikon NEF files that enable faster image transfer and smoother post-production.
- Continuous Shooting
- In FX mode, the D810 can shoot up to 5 fps, and in DX mode it can capture up to 7 fps when utilizing the MB-D12 battery grip with AA batteries.
- Reduced Vibration for Sharper Imaging
- The D810's shutter/mirror box architecture and electronic front-curtain feature improve overall image clarity. The shutter/mirror mechanism reduces image shake for a steady viewfinder image with minimal blackout during high-speed shooting. When activated, the electronic front-curtain shutter reduces the risk of blur in even subtle details by minimizing internal vibrations during exposure.
- Quiet Continuous Mode
- A redesigned Sequencer/Balancer Mechanism enables Quiet Continuous Mode for near silent sequential shooting.
- Picture Control
- In addition to standard, neutral, vivid, monochrome, portrait and landscape, image control options have been expanded to include Flat Picture Control which is geared for shooting in RAW modes and for video capture when adjustments will be made in post-production. Also, a clarity option has been added to all Picture Control settings and better control over Picture Control is enabled by fine 0.25 steps.
- Full HD 1080p Video Capture in 60/30/24 fps
- Video recording is supported in both FX and DX formats with an ISO range from 64 to 12,800 and expandable to 51, 200. Simultaneous recording to memory cards and to an external recorder is now supported. Auto ISO adjustment is possible in manual mode for smooth exposure transitions. Nikon's 3D noise reduction reduces random noise, distortion, and flicker when filming at high sensitivities. Zebra mode on the camera monitor shows you exactly where highlights are. A built-in stereo microphone as well as jacks for external microphone and headphones are provided. You can fine-tune audio levels in isolation both before and during recording and select the sound range (wide/voice).
- 3.2" LCD Monitor with 1,229k-dot Resolution
- A high resolution LCD provides detailed playback viewing and live view capture with color balance and brightness control. A split screen display zoom for still shooting lets you compare two enlarged points in the image for sharpness and exposure.
- Optical Viewfinder
- Improved coatings on the optical components render brighter and more accurate color, and the Organic EL information display makes it easier to make adjustments under bright/dim conditions.
- Interval Timer/Time-Lapse Shooting
- Exposure smoothing is supported in time-lapse and interval shooting modes and the number of recordable images has been increased to 9,999.
- Both a built-in flash and hot shoe mount are supported with i-TTL metering, as is a flash sync terminal. The built-in flash offers commander mode for wireless control of up to two groups of off-camera flash units.
- CF and SD Card Slots
- Two card slots are supported for versatile image storage and smoother workflow. One CF card slot for high-speed UDMA 7 cards, and one SD card slot for high-speed, high-capacity SDXC and UHS-I cards allow you to use one card as back-up or place still images on one card and video on the other or RAW on one and JPEG on the other.
- Wi-Fi with Optional Transmitter
- The D810 offers wireless connectivity for image transfer to a computer or FTP server and for remote camera control using Nikon's Camera Control Pro 2 software via the optional WT-5A Wireless Transmitter in combination with the optional UT-1 Communications Unit. The WT-5 attaches to the UT-1 unit which mounts to the camera's accessory hot shoe.
- Form Factor
- A deeper hand grip improves handling, and a secondary "i" button has been added for easier access to important settings. A durable magnesium alloy body with extensive weather and dust sealing ensure the D810 is moisture- and dust-resistant.
- WD 4TB My Book Desktop USB 3.0 External Hard Drive
With the 4TB My Book Desktop USB 3.0 External Hard Drive from WD it is easy to back up important files and create system backups using the included WD Backup software for Windows or Time Machine for Mac. In addition to simplifying the backup process for both Windows and Mac computers, this hard drive features 256-bit AES hardware encryption to ensure stored files remain secure. The My Book Desktop drive features a USB 3.0 port for fast data transfers and comes exFAT formatted making it easy to get up and running in no time.
- Complete Backup
- The My Book desktop storage drive comes equipped with WD Backup software for Windows and Apple Time Machine compatibility to help make sure your photos, videos, music and documents don't get lost. You can set it to run automatically to your schedule. Just pick the time and frequency to back up important files from your system. The My Book desktop hard drive also works great with Acronis True Image WD Edition software to schedule full system backups.
- Password Protection with Hardware Encryption
- The My Book device's built-in 256-bit AES hardware encryption with WD Security software helps keep your content private and safe. Just activate password protection and set your own personalized password.
For quick, convenient access, you can set WD Security to automatically unlock the device on your computer, saving you the hassle of keying in your password every time.
- Reimagined Design
- The compact design of the My Book drive exudes a confidence reflective of its reliability. With a storage capacity of 4TB, you can trust your My Book drive to be the home of your digital life.
- Easy to Use
- My Book desktop storage is ready to use out of the box for PC so you can start transferring files, saving your memories and backing up. It comes with all the software you need to help protect your data, including WD Backup and WD Security software, and is compatible with Apple Time Machine.
- SanDisk 32GB Extreme UHS-I SDHC Memory Card
Built to meet the demands of photographers and passionate shutterbugs who are using advanced cameras and HD camcorders, the 32GB Extreme UHS-I SDHC Memory Card from SanDisk allows users to take advantage of functions such as fast action shots, continuous burst mode, and multiple frames per second. It features a capacity of 32GB, is compatible with the UHS-I bus, and delivers maximum read speeds of up to 90 MB/s and maximum write speeds of up to 40 MB/s. This Extreme UHS-I SDHC card supports the V30 speed class, which guarantees minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. If your device does not support the V30 speed class, this card also supports the U3 speed class, which likewise guarantees minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. If your device only supports the Class 10 standard, minimum write speeds are guaranteed not to drop below 10 MB/s.
Built for extreme conditions, SanDisk's 32GB Extreme UHS-I SDHC Memory Card is water, shock, and x-ray proof, while also being able to withstand temperatures from -13 to 185�F, allowing for use in environments such as snow and deserts. A built-in write protect switch further helps to safeguard your content, while advanced Error Correction Code engine offers improved data integrity and card reliability during read and write operations. Downloadable RescuePRO data recovery software helps you restore accidentally deleted images. The card also has a writable label on its surface and the included jewel case makes for easy storage and organization. This card is backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Faster Performance and Downloads
- With write speeds up to 40 MB/s, this card unleashes the full shooting potential of your advanced camera or DSLR. Take advantage of advanced functions such as fast action shots, continuous burst mode, and multiple frames per second. Photos are written to your card almost instantly so you'll get your best shot, and you'll save time moving it all from your camera to your computer.
- Capacity for High-Resolution Photos and Videos
- With a capacity of 32GB to capture it all, this SanDisk Extreme UHS-I Card offers enough room for thousands of high-resolution photos. The card can accommodate high-volume image formats, such as RAW and JPEG, and also provides plenty of room for Full HD videos.
- 4K and Full HD Video Recording
- With Class 10, UHS Speed Class 3 (U3), and V30 video ratings, you'll be ready to capture 4K Ultra HD, cinema quality 3D, and Full HD video (1080p), which require more performance than ordinary cards can handle. This memory card's accelerated minimum sustained write speeds help ensure that video data isn't lost during recording, by reducing dropouts and stuttering.
- Error Correction for Enhanced Relability
- Thanks to its Advanced Error Correction Code engine, this SanDisk Extreme UHS-I SDHC card helps reduce the chance for errors during data storage and retrieval. It prevents potential data corruption, providing high data integrity.
- Fast Transfer Speeds Reduce Upload Times
- SanDisk Extreme UHS-I SDHC cards boast a read speed of up to 90 MB/s, so you can transfer photos and videos to your computer quickly. You'll spend less time uploading photos and more time editing, storing, and sharing.
- Durable Design
- Designed and tested to withstand the tough conditions, this card has a capacity of 32GB and is waterproof, shockproof, and X-ray proof. It can operate in temperatures ranging from -13 to 185�F, so you can work in almost any climate.
- RescuePRO Software
- SanDisk RescuePRO and RescuePRO Deluxe software are file and data recovery products for recovering deleted files from all types of digital media.
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.