Nikon D750 DSLR Camera with 24-120mm Lens and Storage Kit
- 24.3MP FX-Format CMOS Sensor
- EXPEED 4 Image Processor
- 3.2" 1,229k-Dot RGBW Tilting LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps
- Multi-CAM 3500FX II 51-Point AF Sensor
- Extended ISO 51200, 6.5 fps Shooting
- Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity
- AF-S NIKKOR 24-120mm f/4G ED VR Lens
- 64GB SDXC Memory Card
- 4TB External Hard Drive
- D750 DSLR Camera with 24-120mm Lens
- AF-S NIKKOR 24-120mm f/4G ED VR Lens
- EN-EL15 Lithium-Ion Battery (1900mAh)
- MH-25A Battery Charger for EN-EL15 Li-Ion Battery
- UC-E17 USB Cable
- AN-DC14 Neck Strap for Nikon D750 DSLR Camera (Black)
- BF-1B Body Cap
- DK-5 Eyepiece Shield (Replacement)
- DK-21 Rubber Eyecup
- Software CD-ROM
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
- Nikon D750 DSLR Camera with 24-120mm Lens
Imaging Lens Mount Nikon F Camera Format Full-Frame (1.0x Crop Factor) Pixels Actual: 24.93 Megapixel
Effective: 24.3 Megapixel
Max Resolution 24.1 MP: 6016 x 4016 Aspect Ratio 3:2 Sensor Type / Size CMOS, 35.9 x 24 mm File Formats Still Images: JPEG, RAW
Movies: MOV, MPEG-4 AVC/H.264
Audio: Linear PCM
Bit Depth 14-bit Dust Reduction System Yes Memory Card Type SD
Focus Control Focus Type Auto & Manual Focus Mode Automatic (A), Continuous-servo AF (C), Full-time Servo (F), Manual Focus (M), Single-servo AF (S) Autofocus Points Phase Detection:51, 15 cross-type Viewfinder/Display Viewfinder Type Pentaprism Viewfinder Eye Point 21.00 mm Viewfinder Coverage 100% Viewfinder Magnification Approx. 0.7x Diopter Adjustment - 3 to +1 m Display Screen 3.2"�Rear Screen�Tilting��LCD (1,229,000) Screen Coverage 100% Diagonal Angle of View 170.0� Exposure Control ISO Sensitivity Auto, 100-12800 (Extended Mode: 50-51200) Shutter Type: Electronic & Mechanical
Speed: 30 - 1/4000�second, �Bulb Mode
Remote Control ML-L3, MC-DC2, WR-T10, WR-R10, WR-R1 (Optional) Mirror Lock-Up Yes Metering Method 3D Color Matrix Metering, Center-weighted average metering, Spot metering, Highlight Weighted Exposure Modes Modes: Aperture Priority, Manual, Programmed Auto, Shutter Priority
Metering Range: EV 0.0 - EV 20.0
Compensation: -5 EV to +5 EV (in 1/3 or 1/2 EV steps)
White Balance Modes Auto, Cloudy, Color Temperature, Direct Sunlight, Flash, Fluorescent, Incandescent, Preset Manual, Shade Flash Flash Modes Auto
Rear Curtain/Slow Sync
Slow Sync/Red-eye Reduction
Built-in Flash Yes Maximum Effective Flash Range Not Specified By Manufacturer Guide No. 39'�(11.89 m)�ISO100� Max Sync Speed 1 / 200 seconds Flash Compensation -3 EV to +1 EV (in 1/3, 1/2 or 1 EV steps) Dedicated Flash System iTTL External Flash Connection Hot Shoe AV Recording Video Recording Yes, NTSC/PAL File Size 1920 x 1080p�(Full HD)
1280 x 720p�(HD)
Aspect Ratio 16:9 Frame Rate @ 1920 x 1080: 60 fps, 50 fps, 30 fps, 25 fps, 24 fps
@ 1280 x 720: 60 fps, 50 fps, 30 fps, 25 fps
Exposure Control Auto
Manual:�Shutter Speed, Aperture, ISO
ISO Sensitivity Auto, 200 - 12800 Focus Auto
Video Clip Length 1920 x 1080
@ 60 fps: 29 min.�59 seconds
Audio Recording Built-in Mic: With Video, Stereo
Optional External Mic: With Video, Stereo
Performance Self Timer 20 seconds, 10 seconds, 5 seconds, 2 seconds
Custom: 0-3 seconds at 0.5, 1.0, 2.0, 3.0 second intervals
Number of Shots: 1-9
Interval Recording Yes Connectivity 1/8" Headphone, 1/8" Microphone, HDMI C (Mini), USB 2.0 Wi-Fi Capable Yes Power Battery 1x EN-EL15�Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery Pack, 7� VDC, 1900 mAh AC Power Adapter EH-5b (Optional) Operating/Storage Temperature Operating
32 to 104�F (0 to 40�C)
Physical Dimensions (WxHxD) 5.5 x 4.4 x 3.1"�/�140.5 x 113.0 x 78.0 mm Weight 1.65 lb�/�750 g body only Kit Lens Focal Length 24 - 120mm Aperture Maximum: f/4
Angle of View 84� - 20��20' Minimum Focus Distance 1.48'�(45 cm) Magnification 0.24x Elements/Groups 17/13 Diaphragm Blades 9, Rounded Autofocus Yes Image Stabilization Yes Filter Thread Front: 77 mm Dimensions (DxL) Approx. 3.31 x 4.07" (84 x 103.5 mm) Weight 1.47 lb (670 g) Packaging Info Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 12.4 x 8.9 x 6.3"
- WD 4TB My Book Desktop USB 3.0 External Hard Drive
Capacity 4 TB Interface USB 3.0 / USB 2.0 compatible System Compatibility � Formatted exFAT for out-of-the-box compatibility with Windows and Mac
� Operating System
- Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7
- Mac OS X El Capitan, Yosemite or Mavericks
� May require reformatting for other operating systems
Compatibility may vary depending on user's hardware configuration and operating systems
Dimensions 1.9 x 6.7 x 5.5" / 49.0 x 170.6 x 139.3 mm Weight Not specified by manufacturer Packaging Info Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 9.0 x 8.1 x 3.6"
- SanDisk 64GB Extreme UHS-I SDXC Memory Card
Card Type SDXC Storage Capacity 64 GB Speed Class 10 UHS Speed Class U3 Bus Interface Speed UHS Class I Data Transfer Read Speed�90�MB/s�Maximum
Durability Shockproof, Temperature Extremes, Waterproof, X-Ray Proof Insertion/Removal Cycles Not Specified By Manufacturer Operating Temperature -13 to 185�F/ -25 to 85�C Storage Temperature -40 to 185�F/ -40 to 85�C Error Correction Yes Built-in Write-Protect Switch Yes File System Not Specified By Manufacturer RoHS Compliant Not Specified By Manufacturer Packaging Info Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 5.9 x 2.4 x 0.4"
Comprising the essential components needed to capture and store high-resolution photographs and movies, the Nikon D750 DSLR Camera with 24-120mm Lens and Storage Kit from B&H includes the versatile multimedia DSLR and wide-to-tele zoom lens along with a 64GB SDXC memory card and a 4TB external hard drive for backing-up and saving your files.
- Nikon D750 DSLR Camera with 24-120mm Lens
Championing a multimedia approach to photography, Nikon's D750 DSLR is an FX-format camera well-suited to both still imaging and video recording. Featuring a 24.3MP CMOS sensor, along with the EXPEED 4 image processor, this camera is capable of producing high-resolution imagery with smooth color gradations, low noise, and sensitivity to an expandable ISO 51200, at a continuous rate of up to 6.5 fps. In regard to video recording, full HD 1080p/60 is supported, along with the ability to record uncompressed video to an optional external recorder. Working from high and low angles is possible due to the tilting 3.2" 1,229k-dot LCD monitor or, for remote shooting, the D750 also features built-in Wi-Fi connectivity. Designed for the contemporary image-maker, this DSLR is poised to benefit still photographers and videographers alike with the versatility and performance to match any working situation.
Benefitting the imaging capabilities of the D750, an equally apt 51-point AF system, with 15 cross-type points, is available and can be configured to utilize five AF points as a single focusing point in the Group Area AF setting for heightened initial subject recognition. The 3D Color Matrix Metering III system, along with the 91,000-pixel RGB sensor, also benefits the focusing abilities as well as provides accurate exposure metering to suit a vast array of subjects and lighting conditions. Furthermore, benefitting creative applications, the D750 supports in-camera creation of time-lapse movies with automated exposure smoothing, and a range of Picture Control profiles can be applied to refine the color and tonal handling of imagery.
Included with the D750 body is the Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 24-120mm f/4G ED VR lens; a versatile wide-angle to telephoto zoom that features a constant f/4 maximum aperture. A pair of extra-low dispersion elements and three aspherical elements control chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range while a Nano Crystal Coating helps to reduce lens flare and ghosting for increased contrast and clarity. A Silent Wave Motor produces fast, quiet autofocus performance and Vibration Reduction image stabilization minimizes the appearance of camera shake to better enable working in difficult lighting conditions and with slower shutter speeds.
- 24.3MP FX-Format CMOS Sensor and EXPEED 4 Image Processor
- The 24.3MP FX-format CMOS sensor works in close collaboration with the EXPEED 4 image processor to produce rich image quality accentuated by low noise and notable sensitivity to a native ISO 12800, which is further expandable to ISO 51200. The sensor and processor combination further work together to realize a wealth of speed throughout the camera system, including a full-resolution continuous shooting rate of 6.5 fps and full HD 1080p/60 video recording. The sensor can also record imagery in DX format and will automatically switch to and support the use of DX-dedicated lenses when attached.
- Full HD Video Recording
- The EXPEED 4 processing power extends beyond still imaging performance to benefit full HD 1080p video recording in multiple frame rates up to 60 fps. During recording, fully manual control is possible over shutter speed, aperture, and ISO settings, along with the ability to utilize Auto ISO adjustment in manual mode. Zebra stripe highlighting can be applied to aid in controlling overexposure during recording, too, along with in-camera Picture Control profiles, custom tone curves, and a flat profile to benefit color grading applications. Additionally, multi-area mode allows you to narrow your effective field of view during recording, in FX and DX settings, to offer greater perspective versatility during shooting.
Recording to an optional external recorder is possible in order to gain uncompressed 4:2:2 8-bit output through the HDMI port and, when recording externally, use of the camera's LCD monitor for live view monitoring is possible. Power aperture control is supported during external recording, too, as well as when recording to internal memory cards. Simultaneous recording to both memory cards and an external recording device is possible for instant backup and duplication of files, and 2MP 16:9 still images can also be recorded simultaneously during video recording. In-camera video trimming is possible as well, along with the ability to select the movie's saving destination.
In regard to audio recording, an in-camera stereo microphone can be used or, alternatively, an input is available for utilizing an optional external stereo microphone. Sound levels can be adjusted across 20 levels prior to and during recording, along with the ability to monitor audio via the headphone output.
- 51-Point Advanced Multi-CAM 3500FX II AF Sensor
- Supporting the exceptional imaging capabilities of the D750 is an apt autofocus system that employs up to 51 distinct points, with options available to use 9, 21, or all 51 points depending on the situation, with AF detection sensitivity down to -3 EV. 15 cross-type points are also integrated within this array to provide even greater accuracy to centrally-located subjects. Benefitting the use of telephoto lenses and teleconverters, 11 of the focus points are also sensitive down to an aperture value of f/8. 3D Tracking, a part of the intelligent Scene Recognition System, also works to benefit maintained focusing on moving subjects for greater accuracy when shooting at high continuous shooting speeds.
For even faster initial focusing and subject recognition, five AF sensors can be used together as a single focus point with the Group Area AF setting. Furthermore, Single-point AF, Dynamic-area AF (with 9, 21, or 51 points selectable), 3D-tracking (using all 51 points), and Auto-area AF modes are also available.
When working in live view, for either still or movie shooting, a contrast-based AF system is employed to acquire focus precisely and can function in continuous, full-time servo mode to better-suit working with moving subjects. Four distinct AF-area modes are available when using the contrast-detection focusing method: Face-priority AF, Wide-area AF, Normal-area AF, and Subject-tracking AF.
- Scene Recognition System and Exposure Metering
- The intelligent Scene Recognition System with 3D Color Matrix Metering III utilizes a 91,000-pixel RGB sensor to evaluate and analyze all aspects within a scene, including brightness, contrast, subject distance, and the scene colors, to quickly determine an accurate exposure and white balance setting to best render the scene at hand. The information gathered is also checked against onboard reference images to ensure consistency from image to image in regard to exposure, white balance, i-TTL flash settings, and subject-tracking AF performance. Additionally, benefitting working in difficult lighting conditions, a highlight-weighted metering setting can be used to maintain faithful highlight reproduction.
- Camera Design Features
- A large 3.2" 1,229k-dot LCD monitor is incorporated into the D750's design, and features a tilting design to benefit working from high and low angles. Additionally, the screen features an RGBW color array to enhance visibility in bright conditions, and can be custom color balanced to match additional external monitors.
- A bright pentaprism optical viewfinder offers 100% frame coverage and incorporates an organic EL display system to clearly display shooting information for seamless adjustment over camera settings without removing your eye from the viewfinder.
- A built-in pop-up flash can be used to provide additional illumination to scenes and can also be used as a flash commander to wirelessly communicate with other Nikon CLS-compatible Speedlights. Additionally, a hot shoe is available for utilizing optional external flashes.
- Dual SD card slots are available to extend file saving capabilities by permitting either overflow recording or in-camera file duplicating. Additionally, optional HDMI-connected external recorders are supported for recording uncompressed video and time lapse sequences.
- A unique monocoque body design helps to lessen the overall weight and size of the camera for more comfortable use during long shooting sessions. The front of the camera and front cover are constructed from carbon-fiber reinforced thermoplastics, and the rear and top covers are magnesium alloy to present a well-balanced mixture of both durability and sleekness.
- The included EN-EL15 rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack provides up to approximately 1230 shots or up to 55 minutes of recording per charge (based on CIPA standards).
- Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Supporting a wealth of sharing and tagging possibilities, the D750 features built-in Wi-Fi connectivity to enable seamless transfer of imagery as well as remote shooting capabilities. Once the Nikon Wireless Mobile Utility app has been installed on an Android or iOS mobile device, you can use that device to browse the contents of the memory card, select images, and seamlessly transfer files between devices for immediate sharing online. Additionally, the mobile device can remotely trigger the shutter and display a live view image from the camera to enable working from a distance.
- Standards: IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g
- Communications protocols: 802.11b - DSSS/CCK; 802.11g - OFDM
- Operating frequency: 2412 to 2462 MHz (channels 1 to 11)
- Range (line of sight): Approx. 98.4' / 30m (assumes no interference; range may vary with interference)
- Data rate: 54 Mbps (maximum logical data rates)
- Security: Authentication - Open system, WPA2-PSK; Encryption - AES
- Wireless setup: Supports WPS
- Access protocols: Infrastructure
For faster wireless performance, the D750 is also compatible with the optional WT-5A Wireless Transmitter and UT-1 Communication Unit, which can transmit image files via FTP.
- AF-S NIKKOR 24-120mm f/4G ED VR Lens
- The included 24-120mm f/4 lens covers an array of often used focal lengths, ranging from wide-angle to telephoto, and features a constant f/4 maximum aperture for consistent performance throughout the zoom range. VR image stabilization works to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to 3.5 stops to benefit working in low-light conditions and a Silent Wave Motor provides fast, smooth, and quiet focusing performance that is well-suited to video applications. Two extra-low dispersion elements and three aspherical elements are integrated into the optical design to reduce aberrations and distortions and improve contrast, clarity, and color fidelity. Additionally, multi-layered Super Integrated and Nano Crystal Coatings have also been applied to lens elements to minimize flare and ghosting for optimized light transmission.
- Other Camera Features
- Pairing video and still imaging capabilities, in-camera time lapse shooting is possible using the built-in intervalometer to record up to 9999 consecutive exposures at variable intervals. Exposure smoothing can also be applied to groups of sequentially-recorded images in order to produce a naturally-appearing time lapse straight from the camera.
- Dedicated Photo Shooting and Movie Shooting menus aid in easily accessing dedicated settings and controls depending on the medium you are working with
- Special Effects modes can be applied to both still and video files for in-camera creative enhancement.
- Auto ISO sensitivity control allows you to select a minimum shutter speed at which camera shake can be controlled from and then will automatically set the ISO value in order to best render the scene. A maximum sensitivity level can also be set in order to maintain overall noise levels.
- Spot White Balance control for live view shooting makes setting the white balance as easy as pointing to the area in the frame that should be white.
- Picture Control modes allow you to set predefined looks to imagery in-camera and include Landscape, Monochrome, Neutral, Portrait, Standard, Vivid, Flat, and user-customizable settings.
- Special Effects modes allow you to creatively enhance imagery in-camera: Night Vision, Color Sketch, Miniature Effect, Selective Color, Silhouette, High Key, and Low Key.
- A range of scene modes can be employed to base exposure settings on pre-defined, detected scene types: Portrait, Landscape, Child, Sports, Close Up, Night Portrait, Night Landscape, Party/Indoor, Beach/Snow, Sunset, Dusk/Dawn, Pet Portrait, Candlelight, Blossom, Autumn Colors, and Food. Playback functions: Auto Image Rotation, Full-Frame and Thumbnail (4, 9, or 72 images or calendar), Highlights, Histogram Display, Image Comment , Movie Playback, Movie Slideshow, Playback with Zoom, and Slideshow.
- In-camera image editing: Color Balance, Color Outline, Color Sketch, D-Lighting, Distortion Control, Edit Movie, Filter Effects, Fisheye, Image Overlay, Miniature Effect, Monochrome, NEF (RAW) Processing, Perspective Control, Quick Retouch, Red-Eye Correction, Resize, Selective Color, Side-by-Side Comparison, Straighten, and Trim.
- Language support: Arabic, Bengali, Brazilian Portuguese, Bulgarian, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Marathi, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, and Vietnamese.
- WD 4TB My Book Desktop USB 3.0 External Hard Drive
With the 4TB My Book Desktop USB 3.0 External Hard Drive from WD it is easy to back up important files and create system backups using the included WD Backup software for Windows or Time Machine for Mac. In addition to simplifying the backup process for both Windows and Mac computers, this hard drive features 256-bit AES hardware encryption to ensure stored files remain secure. The My Book Desktop drive features a USB 3.0 port for fast data transfers and comes exFAT formatted making it easy to get up and running in no time.
- Complete Backup
- The My Book desktop storage drive comes equipped with WD Backup software for Windows and Apple Time Machine compatibility to help make sure your photos, videos, music and documents don't get lost. You can set it to run automatically to your schedule. Just pick the time and frequency to back up important files from your system. The My Book desktop hard drive also works great with Acronis True Image WD Edition software to schedule full system backups.
- Password Protection with Hardware Encryption
- The My Book device's built-in 256-bit AES hardware encryption with WD Security software helps keep your content private and safe. Just activate password protection and set your own personalized password.
For quick, convenient access, you can set WD Security to automatically unlock the device on your computer, saving you the hassle of keying in your password every time.
- Reimagined Design
- The compact design of the My Book drive exudes a confidence reflective of its reliability. With a storage capacity of 4TB, you can trust your My Book drive to be the home of your digital life.
- Easy to Use
- My Book desktop storage is ready to use out of the box for PC so you can start transferring files, saving your memories and backing up. It comes with all the software you need to help protect your data, including WD Backup and WD Security software, and is compatible with Apple Time Machine.
- SanDisk 64GB Extreme UHS-I SDXC Memory Card
Built to meet the demands of photographers and passionate shutterbugs who are using advanced cameras and HD camcorders, the 64GB Extreme UHS-I SDXC Memory Card from SanDisk allows users to take advantage of functions such as fast action shots, continuous burst mode, and multiple frames per second. It features a capacity of 64GB, is compatible with the UHS-I bus, and delivers maximum read speeds of up to 90 MB/s and maximum write speeds of up to 40 MB/s. This Extreme UHS-I SDXC card supports the V30 speed class, which guarantees minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. If your device does not support the V30 speed class, this card also supports the U3 speed class, which likewise guarantees minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. If your device only supports the Class 10 standard, minimum write speeds are guaranteed not to drop below 10 MB/s.
Built for extreme conditions, SanDisk's 64GB Extreme UHS-I SDXC Memory Card is water, shock, and x-ray proof, while also being able to withstand temperatures from -13 to 185�F, allowing for use in environments such as snow and deserts. A built-in write protect switch further helps to safeguard your content, while advanced Error Correction Code engine offers improved data integrity and card reliability during read and write operations. Downloadable RescuePRO data recovery software helps you restore accidentally deleted images. The card also has a writable label on its surface and the included jewel case makes for easy storage and organization. This card is backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Faster Performance and Downloads
- With write speeds up to 40 MB/s, this card unleashes the full shooting potential of your advanced camera or DSLR. Take advantage of advanced functions such as fast action shots, continuous burst mode, and multiple frames per second. Photos are written to your card almost instantly so you'll get your best shot, and you'll save time moving it all from your camera to your computer.
- Capacity for High-Resolution Photos and Videos
- With a capacity of 64GB to capture it all, this SanDisk Extreme UHS-I Card offers enough room for thousands of high-resolution photos. The card can accommodate high-volume image formats, such as RAW and JPEG, and also provides plenty of room for Full HD videos.
- 4K and Full HD Video Recording
- With Class 10, UHS Speed Class 3 (U3), and V30 video ratings, you'll be ready to capture 4K Ultra HD, cinema quality 3D, and Full HD video (1080p), which require more performance than ordinary cards can handle. This memory card's accelerated minimum sustained write speeds help ensure that video data isn't lost during recording, by reducing dropouts and stuttering.
- Error Correction for Enhanced Relability
- Thanks to its Advanced Error Correction Code engine, this SanDisk Extreme UHS-I SDXC card helps reduce the chance for errors during data storage and retrieval. It prevents potential data corruption, providing high data integrity.
- Fast Transfer Speeds Reduce Upload Times
- SanDisk Extreme UHS-I SDXC cards boast a read speed of up to 90 MB/s, so you can transfer photos and videos to your computer quickly. You'll spend less time uploading photos and more time editing, storing, and sharing.
- Durable Design
- Designed and tested to withstand the tough conditions, this card has a capacity of 64GB and is waterproof, shockproof, and X-ray proof. It can operate in temperatures ranging from -13 to 185�F, so you can work in almost any climate.
- RescuePRO Software
- SanDisk RescuePRO and RescuePRO Deluxe software are file and data recovery products for recovering deleted files from all types of digital media.
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.