Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II Lens
- F Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to 22
- Seven Extra-Low Dispersion Elements
- Nano Crystal & Super Integrated Coating
- Silent Wave Motor AF System
- Nikon VR II Image Stabilization
- Internal Focus; Manual Focus Override
- Weather Sealed; Rubber Mount Seal
- Detachable, Rotatable Tripod Collar
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
|Focal Length|| 70 - 200mm |
Comparable 35mm Equivalent on DX Format Focal Length: 105 - 300 mm
|Aperture|| Maximum: f/2.8 |
|Camera Mount Type||Nikon F|
|Format Compatibility|| Nikon FX/35mm Film |
|Angle of View|| 34��20' - 12��20' |
DX Picture Angle: 22��50' - 8�
|Minimum Focus Distance||4.6'�(1.40 m)|
|Tripod Collar||Yes�Removable - rotating|
|Filter Thread||Front:77 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 3.4 x 8.1" (8.64 x 20.57 cm)|
|Weight||3.39 lb (1.54 kg)|
|Package Weight||5.45 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||12.5 x 7.6 x 7.5"|
The AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II Lens �from Nikon is a sharp, versatile, and durable telephoto zoom lens with a fast constant maximum aperture, useful in lowlight situations. A workhorse of a lens used by professionals and amateurs alike it is ideal for photojournalism, sports, and wildlife photography and is effective for almost all telephoto applications, including portraiture. An FX format lens, it can also be mounted and used on DX format DSLRs.
The innovative Vibration Reduction (VR II) system minimizes image blur caused by camera shake allowing handheld telephoto shooting even in poorly lit conditions. It offers the equivalent of 3.5 shutter speed stops faster than what the camera is set for. Its Internal Focus System provides fast autofocus without extending the lens and the Silent Wave AF Motor enables quiet and smooth focus adjustment. Full time manual focus override allows for precise manual focus at anytime and the minimum focus distance throughout the zoom range is 4.6' (1.4 m).
Seven extra-low dispersion lens elements minimize chromatic aberration and Nano Crystal Coating reduces ghosting and flare. In addition, Nikon's multilayer Super Integrated Lens Coating minimizes reflections in the wider wavelength range for improved color and clarity. Suited for use in difficult conditions, the lens is weather-sealed with a rubber mount seal and includes a detachable tripod foot and lens hood.�
- Fast f/2.8 Maximum Aperture and Practical Focal Length Range
- With a wide maximum aperture of f/2.8 and practical set of focal lengths, this is an ideal lens for professionals and amateurs shooting sports, photojournalism and wildlife. It is fast and effective in low light, durable and useful for a wide range of telephoto applications.
- Nikon VR II (Vibration Reduction) Image Stabilization
- Vibration Reduction II enables handheld shooting at up to 3.5 shutter speeds slower than would otherwise be possible creating sharper images without the blur from camera shake.
- 7 Extra-Low Dispersion (ED) Elements
- Offers superior sharpness and color correction by effectively minimizing chromatic aberration, even at the widest aperture settings
- Nano Crystal Coat
- Reduces ghosting and flare for even greater image clarity
- Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC)
- Enhances light transmission and offers superior color consistency and reduced flare.
- Internal Focus (IF)
- Provides fast autofocus without changing the length of the lens, retaining subject-working distance throughout the focus range.
- Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM)
- Enables quiet as well as fast and accurate auto focus action.
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- Renders more natural appearance of out-of-focus image elements
- Minimum Focus Distance of 4.6'
- Close focusing of 4.6' provided throughout the entire zoom range.
- M/A Focus Mode Switch
- Enables quick response to changing situations with full time manual focus override.
- Weather Sealing
- Weather sealing, including rubber mount seal enables use in inclement weather.
- Flower-Shaped Lens Hood and Removable Tripod Foot
- Included HB-48 lens hood shades the objective from unwanted, image-degrading light and the included removable tripod foot enables safe and stable mounting to tripod or plate.
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.