Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 24mm f/1.4G ED Lens (Refurbished)
- F-Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to 16
- Two ED and Two Aspherical Elements
- Nano Crystal Coating
- Silent Wave Motor AF System
- Manual Focus Override
- Rear Focusing System
- Minimum Focus Distance: 9.8"
- Filter Diameter: 77mm
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
|Focal Length|| 24mm |
Comparable 35mm Equivalent on DX Format Focal Length: 36 mm
|Aperture|| Maximum: f/1.4 |
|Camera Mount Type||Nikon F|
|Format Compatibility|| Nikon FX/35mm Film |
|Angle of View|| 84� |
DX Picture Angle: 61�
|Minimum Focus Distance||9.84"�(25 cm)|
|Filter Thread||Front: 77 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 3.3 x 3.5" (8.38 x 8.89 cm)|
|Weight||1.36 lb (620 g)|
|Package Weight||2.25 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||10.2 x 8.3 x 6.9"|
The AF-S NIKKOR 24mm f/1.4G ED Lens from Nikon is a precision FX format prime lens with a natural wide angle of view designed to deliver sharp and distortion-free images. It is also compatible with DX format cameras and provides a 61� angle of view when mounted to a DX camera. A fast maximum aperture of f/1.4 is very effective in low light situations and provides exacting depth of field control. Twelve lens elements in 10 groups including 2 Extra-low Dispersion (ED) and 2 Aspherical lenses create high-contrast images with minimal chromatic aberrations even at f/1.4. Nano Crystal Coating reduces flare and ghosting.
This rear focusing lens with Nikon's Silent Wave Motor (SWM) provides fast, accurate and quiet AF operation.�It also features a rounded 9-blade diaphragm for pleasing out-of-focus areas within your images.
This is a refurbished item and comes with a 90-day warranty.
- Wide-Angle Prime Lens
- This fast, f/1.4 lens is effective in low light settings and captures a natural wide angle of view on both FX- and DX-format cameras.
- Two Extra-Low Dispersion (ED) Elements
- The two ED elements in the AF-S NIKKOR 24mm f/1.4G offer superior sharpness and color correction by effectively minimizing chromatic aberration, even at the widest aperture settings.
- Two Aspherical Lens Elements
- Aspherical lens elements virtually eliminate coma and other types of aberration, even when shooting at the widest available aperture.
- Silent Wave Motor (SWM)
- The Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM) enables fast, accurate and quiet autofocus.
- Rear Focus (RF)
- Rear focus provides smooth and fast autofocus while eliminating front barrel rotation and lens extension.
- Nano Crystal Coat
- Nano Crystal coating reduces ghosting and internal flare across a wide range of wavelengths for impressive image clarity.
- M/A Focus Mode Switch
- The M/A focus mode switch enables quick changes between manual and autofocus operation. Precise manual focus is available at all times, even in AF mode.
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- A rounded 9-blade diaphragm renders more natural appearance of out-of-focus image elements.
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.