Nikon AF Micro-NIKKOR 200mm f/4D IF-ED Lens
- F Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/4 to 32
- 1:1 Reproduction Ratio; Macro Focus
- Two Extra-Low Dispersion Elements
- Close-Range Correction System
- Internal Focus System; Auto-Manual Mode
- Manual Aperture Ring
- Minimum Focus Distance: 1.6'
- Filter Diameter: 62mm
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
|Focal Length|| 200mm |
Comparable 35mm Equivalent on DX Format Focal Length: 300 mm
|Aperture|| Maximum: f/4 |
|Camera Mount Type||Nikon F|
|Format Compatibility|| Nikon FX/35mm Film |
|Angle of View|| 12��20' |
DX Picture Angle: 8�
|Minimum Focus Distance||1.6'�(48 cm)|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:1|
|Tripod Collar||Yes�Fixed - rotating|
|Filter Thread||Front:62 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 3.0 x 7.6" (7.62 x 19.30 cm)|
|Weight||2.61 lb (1.18 kg)|
|Package Weight||4.07 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||10.2 x 5.0 x 4.9"|
With a long telephoto focal length and 1:1 macro capability, the AF Micro-NIKKOR 200mm f/4D IF-ED Lens from Nikon is a unique and versatile optic. A prime lens designed for the FX format, it will provide the telephoto reach to bring distant objects close but is also able to create a 1:1 magnification for life-size close-ups at a minimum focus distance of 1.6'. Also compatible with DX format DSLRs, it offers a 300mm focal length equivalence on crop sensor cameras. A-M Mode Switch provides easy transition between auto and manual focus and a manual aperture ring is supported.
Two Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass elements reduce chromatic aberrations, with high contrast and sharper imaging. Internal focusing means only the internal lens group shifts during focusing which improves handling and focusing operation, especially when operating at close distance to your subject. Nikon's Close Range Correction System improves focusing and overall image quality at close focus distances, ideal with a macro capable lens. A very wide focus ring enables precise manual focus control without taking your eye off of your subject and a rotatable tripod collar is integrated for better support.
This lens' autofocus function is compatible with Nikon DSLRs featuring a built-in autofocus motor. It will not support auto focusing when used with certain DSLRs that do not have an integrated focus motor, such as the D40, D40x, D60, D3000, D3100, D3200, D3300, D5000, D5100, D5200, and D5300.
- Telephoto prime lens for FX format DSLRs with manual and auto focus capability. On DX format cameras it provides a 300mm focal length equivalence.
- 1:1 reproduction ratio for life-size macro close-ups as close as 1.6'.
- Extra-low dispersion glass elements minimize aberrations.
- Internal focus system
- Manual aperture ring
- Integrated rotating tripod collar
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.