NEC PA322UHD-BK-2 31.5" 16:9 UHD IPS 4K Monitor
- In-Plane Switching (IPS) Technology
- DP / HDMI / DVI-D Inputs
- 3840 x 2160 Resolution
- 1,000:1 Contrast Ratio
- 350 cd/m² Brightness
- 176°/176° Viewing Angles
- 10 ms Response Time
- 14-Bit Lookup Table
- OPS Slot for SB-01HC and SB-04HC Cards
- Optional Cards Add 3G/HD/SD-SDI Input
When color accuracy is a priority the PA322UHD-BK-2 31.5" 16:9 UHD IPS 4K Monitor from NEC has you covered with 99.2% coverage of the Adobe RGB color space and a 14-bit 3D internal programmable lookup table. This enhanced color coverage is backed up by a 3840 x 2160 resolution, 350 cd/m² brightness rating, a 1,000:1 contrast ratio, and a 10 ms response time. This NEC color accurate monitor also comes equipped with a variety of connectors including DisplayPort, HDMI, and DVI-D inputs making it easy to plug into a variety of computer configurations. Accompanying the input connectors, you can also take advantage of an integrated USB hub allowing you to connect USB compatible peripherals directly to the display.
For enhanced color management, this NEC monitor includes MultiProfiler software. This software allows you to control nearly every aspect of the monitor from adjusting the color output to creating and customizing different custom Picture Mode configurations. You can even configure the display to receive two video signals simultaneously which can be viewed in a picture-in-picture or picture-by-picture format. The integrated USB hub can also be configured using the MultiProfiler software to function as a keyboard, video, mouse, or (KVM) switch.
- Integrated OPS slot supports the SB-01HC and SB-04HC option cards to give the display 3G-SDI, HD-SDI and SD-SDI input capabilities
- Enhanced screen performance with a 1,000:1 contrast ratio, 3840 x 2160 UHD native resolution, and 350 cd/m2 brightness rating
- The OPS slot supports the SB-01HC and SB-04HC option cards to give the display 3G-SDI, HD-SDI and SD-SDI input capabilities
- The 14-bit 3D internal programmable lookup tables (LUTs) allow for improved calibration
- Picture-in-Picture and Picture-by-Picture modes increase productivity by displaying two or four sources simultaneously
- MultiProfiler software provides complete control over the five picture modes, including the loading of any ICC profile directly into the monitor for optimal color space matching
- DisplaySync Pro controls two computers with only one keyboard and mouse
- Wide connectivity includes two DisplayPort with 10-bit support, four 10-bit HDMI, two DVI-D inputs as well as a USB hub
- The NaViSet Administrator 2 Free software solution greatly eases administration and management of larger display device installations
- MultiProfiler Application
- A variety of Monitor controls: MultiProfiler allows you to control the brightness, black level and color gamut directly from the software in addition to many other settings. Changes to settings are made instantly to the monitor.
Picture Mode preset editing: Multiple picture modes can be quickly configured using MultiProfiler. Choose from the simplicity of built-in sRGB, Adobe RGB, DCI, DICOM, REC-BT709 and High Brightness modes, or load an ICC prole for color matching an existing printer or display. In addition, MultiProfiler helps you create a completely custom Picture Mode configuration, including controlling the gamma characteristics, color gamut and white point.
Picture-in-Picture (PIP) configuration: The PIP modes can be completely configured directly in MultiProfiler, including the PIP mode, the video inputs and the Picture Mode for the second video input. This greatly simplifies the management of multiple computer configurations.
DisplaySync Pro and USB hub configuration: The integrated USB hub in MultiSync PA Series monitors also can be managed through MultiProfiler to function as a keyboard/ video/mouse (KVM) switch. This feature maps the USB upstream ports to the various display inputs, which is useful for managing controlling computers attached to the display.
Quick print preview: Create a print preview Picture Mode for your printer by loading its ICC prole in MultiProfiler. The Picture-in-Picture or Picture-by-Picture function can then be used to view the print preview in real-time.
Automatic generation of ICC proles: MultiProfiler automatically generates and updates ICC proles as the color modes are selected or adjusted, reducing the need for a profiling package to prole the monitor.
|Panel Technology||IGZO technology IPS type LCD|
|Viewable Image Size||31.5" / 80.01 cm|
|Native Resolution||3840 x 2160|
|Pixel Pitch||0.18 mm|
|Pixels Per Inch||140 @ native resolution|
|PWM Frequency||20 kHz|
|Brightness||350 cd/m² (typical)|
|Viewing Angles|| Horizontal: 176° |
(88U/88D/88L/88R) @ CR>10
|Response Time||10 ms (typical)|
|Color Gamut|| Adobe RGB coverage/size: 99.2% / 101% |
NTSC coverage/size: 92.4% / 96.5%
sRGB coverage/size: 136.3% / 99.9%
|Lookup Table||14-bit (3D)|
|Displayable Colors||1.07 billion out of 4.3 trillion|
|Synchronization Range|| Horizontal (analog/digital) |
31.5-133.2 and 236.7 kHz (digital only)
24 - 87 Hz, 120 some modes
|Input Connectors|| 2 x DisplayPort 1.2 |
1 x HDMI 2.0
4 x HDMI 1.4
2 x DVI-D
|Power Consumption|| On: 95 W |
Power Savings Mode: 4.6 W
|VESA Hole Pattern|| 100 x 100 mm |
200 x 100 mm
|Operating Temperature||41 to 95°F / 5 to 35°C|
|Operating Humidity||30 to 80%|
|Operating Altitude||16,404 ft / 5,000 m|
|Storage Temperature||14 to 140°F / -10 to 60°C|
|Storage Humidity||10 to 85%|
|Storage Altitude||40,000 ft / 12,192 m|
|Dimensions|| With Stand: 29.3 x 18.4 x 11.9" / 744.8 x 467.4 x 302.3 mm |
Without Stand: 29.3 x 17.4 x 3.9" / 744.8 x 440.8 x 100 mm
|Weight|| With Stand: 45.2 lb / 20.5 kg |
Without Stand: 31.3 lb / 14.2 kg
|Package Weight||59.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||35.0 x 25.5 x 17.0"|
- Power Cable
- Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort Cable
- DisplayPort Cable
- USB 3.0 A to B Cable
- Mounting Screws
- Limited 4-Year Warranty
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.