NEC PA302W-BK-SV 30" 16:10 IPS Monitor with SpectraView II (Black)
- In-Plane Switching (IPS) Technology
- DP, mDP, HDMI, DVI-D, and USB Inputs
- 2560 x 1600 Native Resolution
- 1000:1 Contrast Ratio
- 340 cd/m² Brightness
- 178°/178° Viewing Angles
- 6 ms Response Time
- MultiProfiler Software
- XtraView+ Technology
- SpectraView II Color Calibration
The black PA302W-BK-SV 30" 16:10 IPS Monitor with SpectraView II from NEC is an ultimate desktop display for color-critical applications. The innovative GB-R LED backlight provides 99.3% coverage of the Adobe RGB color space while consuming up to 44% less power than comparable CCFL backlights. The monitor is equipped with the SpectraView II color calibration solution. In addition, it utilizes a high-performance AH-IPS LCD panel combined with the SpectraSensor Pro Color Calibration Sensor.The monitor features the MultiProfiler software that provides complete control over five picture modes, plus the loading of any ICC profile directly into the monitor for optimal color space matching. In addition, it features DisplaySync Pro technology, which allows you to control two computers with a single keyboard and mouse. The monitor also provides wide connectivity options, including both regular and Mini DisplayPort with 10-bit support, 10-bit HDMI, a DVI-D input as well as a USB hub.
- SpectraView II calibrates the 14-bit 3D internal programmable lookup tables for precise color.
- The monitor provides 99.3% coverage of the AdobeRGB color space.
- It features superior screen performance with a 1000:1 contrast ratio, 2560 x 1600 native resolution and 340 cd/m² brightness.
- The MultiProfiler software provides complete control over the five picture modes, including the loading of any ICC profile directly into the monitor for optimal color space matching.
- DisplaySync Pro allows you to control two computers with a single keyboard and mouse.
- The monitor provides wide connectivity options, including both regular and Mini DisplayPort with 10-bit support, 10-bit HDMI, a DVI-D input as well as a USB hub.
- The thin-frame monitor features a height-adjustable and quick-release stand with locking base along with tilt and swivel angles.
- Ambix4 allows up to three inputs (VGA, DVI-I, and DVI-D) to be connected to a single monitor and enables each of the three signals to be displayed with the press of a button. In addition, Digital Uniformity Compensation reduces screen uniformity errors and compensates for differences in color/grayscale and luminance using new signal processing circuitry.
- The XtraView+ technology delivers wide viewing angles of up to 178° horizontally and vertically (up to 89° up, down, left, and right) with less color shift and without any glare, reflection, or distortion.
- The AmbiBright technology automatically adjusts the backlight depending on the brightness of ambient lighting conditions. It also enables the monitor to enter the power saving mode whenever the ambient lighting falls below a predetermined value (like when lights are shut off at the end of the day), which can significantly reduce energy consumption.
- The auto-adjust feature allows the monitor to be automatically adjusted to optimal image settings when initially turned on.
- Multiprofiler Application
- A variety of Monitor controls: MultiProler allows you to control the brightness, black level and color gamut directly from the software in addition to many other settings. Changes to settings are made instantly to the monitor.
Picture Mode preset editing: Multiple picture modes can be quickly congured using MultiProler. Choose from the simplicity of built-in sRGB, Adobe RGB, DCI, DICOM, REC-BT709 and High Brightness modes, or load an ICC prole for color matching an existing printer or display. In addition, MultiProler helps you create a completely custom Picture Mode conguration, including controlling the gamma characteristics, color gamut and white point.
Picture-in-Picture (PIP) conguration: The PIP modes can be completely congured directly in MultiProler, including the PIP mode, the video inputs and the Picture Mode for the second video input. This greatly simplies the management of multiple computer congurations.
DisplaySync Pro and USB hub conguration: The integrated USB hub in MultiSync PA Series monitors also can be managed through MultiProler to function as a keyboard/ video/mouse (KVM) switch. This feature maps the USB upstream ports to the various display inputs, which is useful for managing controlling computers attached to the display.
Quick print preview: Create a print preview Picture Mode for your printer by loading its ICC prole in MultiProler. The Picture-in-Picture or Picture-by-Picture function can then be used to view the print preview in real-time.
Automatic generation of ICC proles: MultiProler automatically generates and updates ICC proles as the color modes are selected or adjusted, reducing the need for a proling package to prole the monitor.
|Viewable Image Size||29.8" (756.9 mm)|
|Native Resolution||2560 x 1600|
|Pixel Pitch||0.25 mm|
|Pixels Per Inch||101 at native resolution|
|Backlight Type||GB-R LED|
|PWM Frequency||49 kHz|
|Contrast Ratio||Typical: 1000:1|
|Response Time||6 ms|
|Viewing Angle (H/V)||178°/178° (89U/89D/89L/89R) at CR?10|
|Color Gamut|| Adobe RGB Coverage: 99.3%, Size: 108.6% |
NTSC Coverage: 94.8%, Size: 103.7%
sRGB: Coverage: 146.4%, Size: 100%
|Lookup Table||14-bit (3D)|
|Displayable Colors||1.07 billion out of 4.3 trillion|
|Synchronization Range|| Horizontal: Digital: 31.5-98.7 kHz |
Vertical: 50-85 Hz
|Input||DisplayPort, Mini DisplayPort, HDMI, Dual-Link DVI-D, USB Hub (Up: 2, Down: 3) with Display Sync Pro|
|Consumption in On Mode||Typical: 87 W|
|Consumption in Power Saving Mode||1.4 W|
|Operating Temperature||41 to 95°F (5 to 35°C)|
|Storage Temperature||14 to 140°F (-10 to 60°C)|
|Operating Humidity||20 to 80%|
|Storage Humidity||10 to 85%|
|Operating Altitude||16,404' (5000 m)|
|Storage Altitude||40,000' (12,192 m)|
|VESA Compatibility||100 x 100 mm, 200 x 100 mm|
|Software|| NaViSet Administrator 2 For more information Click Here |
GammaComp MD QA software
|Stand||Adjustable with locking base|
|Tilt / Swivel / Pivot||Yes|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)|| With Stand: 27.1 x 18.4-24.3 x 11.9" (688.3 x 466.4-616.4 x 301.6 mm) |
Without Stand: 27.1 x 17.6 x 3.2" (688.0 x 446.8 x 82.0 mm)
|Weight|| With stand: 37.5 lb (17 kg) |
without Stand:23.6 lb (10.7 kg)
|Package Weight||51.05 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||32.75 x 24.9 x 16.75"|
- Power cable
- DisplayPort Cable
- Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort Cable
- DVI Cable
- USB Cable
- Mounting Screws
- SpectraView II USB Drive
- Color Calibration Sensor
- 4-Year Limited Warranty
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.