NEC PA272W-SV LED 27" 16:9 IPS Monitor with SpectraViewII (White)
- AH-IPS (In-Plane Switching) Technology
- HDMI + (Mini) DisplayPort + DVI-D
- 2560 x 1440 Resolution
- 1,000:1 Contrast Ratio
- 340 cd/m� Brightness
- 178�/178� Viewing Angles
- 6 ms Response Time
- 1.07 Billion Color Support
- 14-bit Lookup Table
- SpectraViewII Color Calibration Tool
- SpectraViewII Color Calibration Sensor and Software
- Power Cable
- Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort Cable
- DVI Cable
- USB Cable
- Mounting Screws
- Limited 4-Year Warranty
|Viewable Image Size||27" / 69 cm|
|Native Resolution||2560 x 1440|
|Pixel Pitch||0.23 mm|
|Pixels Per Inch||109@ native resolution|
|Backlight Type||GB-R LED|
|PWM Frequency||44 kHz|
|Brightness||340 cd/m� (typical)|
|Contrast Ratio||1,000:1 (typical)|
|Viewing Angle|| Horizontal: 178� |
(89U/89D/89L/89R) @ CR>10
|Response Time||6 ms|
|Color Gamut|| Adobe RGB Coverage/Size: 99.3% / 108.6% |
NTSC Coverage/Size: 94.8% / 103.7%
sRGB Coverage/Size: 146.4% / 100%
|Lookup Table||14-bit (3D)|
|Displayable Colors||1.07 billion out of 4.3 trillion|
|Synchronization Range|| Horizontal: 31.5-96.5 kHz (Digital only) |
Vertical: 50-85 Hz
|Input Connectors||DisplayPort, Mini DisplayPort, HDMI, DVI-D Dual Link, USB hub (2 up/ 3 down) with DisplaySync Pro|
|Power Consumption|| On: 73 W |
Power Savings Mode: 1.4 W
|VESA Compatibility||100 x 100 mm, 200 x 100 mm|
|Operating Temperature||41 to 95�F / 5 to 35�C|
|Operating Humidity||20 to 80%|
|Operating Altitude||16,404 ft / 5,000 m|
|Storage Temperature||14 to 140�F / -10 to 60�C|
|Storage Humidity||10 to 85%|
|Storage Altitude||40,000 ft / 12,192 m|
|Environmental Compliance||TCO 5.0, RoHS|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)|| With Stand: 25.2 x 15.6-21.5 x 9.3" / 640.4 x 396.2-546.2 x 235.5 mm |
Without Stand: 25.2 x 14.9 x 3.3" / 640.4 x 378.6 x 85.0 mm
|Weight|| With Stand: 28.4 lb / 12.9 kg |
Without Stand: 19.6 lb / 8.9 kg
|Package Weight||40.65 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||30.0 x 21.0 x 13.0"|
The PA272W-SV LED 27" 16:9 IPS Monitor with SpectraViewII from NEC comes equipped with the NEC SpectraViewII color calibration tool and features enhanced color accuracy covering 99.3% of the Adobe RGB color space, 94.8% of the NTSC color space, and 146.4% of the sRGB color space. With a variety of input connectors including DisplayPort, Mini DisplayPort, HDMI, and DVI-D Dual-Link, you can plug this monitor into a variety of computers. You can also connect USB-compatible peripheral devices to either of the two upstream or three downstream USB ports.
Once connected, this monitor supports resolutions up to 2560 x 1440 with a 16:9 aspect ratio and 6 ms response time. The enhanced resolution and fast response time support enhanced picture quality with reduced lag when viewing fast-moving videos. This VESA-compatible monitor can be mounted to the wall as it supports 100 x 100mm and 100 x 200mm configurations. Whether mounted to the wall or placed on the desktop stand, this monitor can be viewed from a variety of angles as it supports 178� horizontal and vertical viewing angles.
- Designed for professionals with color-critical applications, SpectraViewII combines an enhanced color measurement sensor and sophisticated calibration software. The result is highly accurate, reliable, repeatable, feature-rich solution for display calibration and profiling.
- GB-R LED backlight consumes 37% less power than a comparable CCFL backlight
- 99.3% coverage of the Adobe RGB color space
- Enhanced screen performance (1,000:1 contrast ratio, 2560 x 1440 native resolution, 350 cd/m� brightness)
- 14-bit 3D internal programmable lookup tables (LUTs) for calibration
- Five customizable picture modes
- MultiProfiler software provides complete control over the five picture modes, including the loading of any ICC profile directly into the monitor for optimal color space matching
- DisplaySync Pro controls two computers with only one keyboard and mouse
- Wide connectivity includes both regular and Mini DisplayPort with 10-bit support, 10-bit HDMI, a DVI-D input as well as a USB hub
- NaViSet Administrator 2 free software solution greatly eases administration and management of larger display device installations
- Multiprofiler Application
- A variety of Monitor controls: MultiProler allows you to control the brightness, black level and color gamut directly from the software in addition to many other settings. Changes to settings are made instantly to the monitor.
Picture Mode preset editing: Multiple picture modes can be quickly congured using MultiProler. Choose from the simplicity of built-in sRGB, Adobe RGB, DCI, DICOM, REC-BT709 and High Brightness modes, or load an ICC prole for color matching an existing printer or display. In addition, MultiProler helps you create a completely custom Picture Mode conguration, including controlling the gamma characteristics, color gamut and white point.
Picture-in-Picture (PIP) conguration: The PIP modes can be completely congured directly in MultiProler, including the PIP mode, the video inputs and the Picture Mode for the second video input. This greatly simplies the management of multiple computer congurations.
DisplaySync Pro and USB hub conguration: The integrated USB hub in MultiSync PA Series monitors also can be managed through MultiProler to function as a keyboard/ video/mouse (KVM) switch. This feature maps the USB upstream ports to the various display inputs, which is useful for managing controlling computers attached to the display.
Quick print preview: Create a print preview Picture Mode for your printer by loading its ICC prole in MultiProler. The Picture-in-Picture or Picture-by-Picture function can then be used to view the print preview in real-time.
Automatic generation of ICC proles: MultiProler automatically generates and updates ICC proles as the color modes are selected or adjusted, reducing the need for a proling package to prole the monitor.
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.