MYT Works Medium Glide Camera Slider (4' Rail Length, 100mm Bowl)
- Smooth Motion & Precise Starts/Stops
- Hybrid Sleeve/Bearings for Damped Motion
- 7" Width Span; 80 lb Payload
- Extruded Rails, No Center Support Needed
- Can Be Mounted on Tripods, Etc.
- Modularity for Various Setups
- Optional Underslung Capability
- Durability to Withstand Wear & Weather
- Simple, Intuitive Setup
- Made in USA
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
|Rail Spacing||7" (18 cm)|
|Load Capacity||80 lb (36 kg)|
|Material of Construction||Aluminum and stainless steel|
|Mounting Options||Tripod, 5/8" pin (light stand, C-stand, pigeon stud), junior stand (2K), rosette legs (19 mm, speedrail), baby feet|
|Accessory Mount Thread Sizes||1/4"-20, 3/8"-16, and 1/2"-13|
|Dimensions|| Glide: 48.5 x 8.8 x 3.0" (123.2 x 22.2 x 7.6 cm) |
Hi-Hat: 9.5 x 6.3 x 4.5" (24.1 x 15.9 x 11.4 cm)
|Weight|| Glide: 12.1 lb (5.5 kg) |
Hi-Hat: 2.4 lb (1.1 kg)
|Package Weight||20.5 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||52.5 x 13.45 x 6.5"|
MYT Works Glide Camera Sliders are designed for smooth motion and precise starts and stops. They support up to the largest cameras in various modular setups, and offer the durability to withstand extended wear and tear and extreme weather. You can safely use them in harsh environments, like dusty deserts, humid rainforests, and dry tundras. They're made in New York City and machined from industrial-grade steel and aluminum. This Medium Glide Camera Slider is 4' long and features a 100mm bowl. It has 10mm double extrusion rails with a 7" span between them and supports up to 80 lb loads.
The Medium Glide Camera Slider has golden-hued static and center static plates, two wooden end plates, stud cups for mounting 5/8" stands, locking aluminum wing nuts, a bullseye level, and a hi-hat carriage with four bearings. The mounted hi-hat can be quick-released from the slider with a patented one-latch release system, and used independently.
The slider can be used mounted on tripods and other grip alternatives (see Specifications). For accessories, various industry-standard threaded holes are scattered throughout the plates, handle bracket, and carriage to allow for numerous mounting options.
Note: For transport, optional cases up to 6 ft are available from MYT Works. Sliders longer than 6 ft come in a wooden crate which you can modify with hinges/handles. You can also purchase custom cases of any length from third-party sellers like Calzone and Strut.
- Key Features
- Simple, intuitive setup
- Hybrid sleeve and wheel bearings for naturally damped motion
- Removable hi-hat can be used alone, with optional MYT Works Rover Dolly, or skater dollies
- Quick release latch moves hi-hat to alternative setup in seconds
- Mounts on tripods and various other grip alternatives
- Different camera mounts available separately
- Rigid extruded rails eliminate need for center support
- Center-mounting and end-cap mounting capability
- Easy maintenance; rust and corrosion resistant
- Underslung capability with optional MYT Works accessories
- 10mm double extrusion rails�no center support required
- Made in New York City, USA
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.