Strips and cuts 10 to 20 AWG solid and stranded wire. High carbon steel construction with a corrosion resistant black oxide finish, these wire strippers are built for a long life. The built-in spring return is designed to speed up work. The paint filled and pad printed markings allow for easy visibility. Compact size for tight spaces. Lifetime warranty.
- Strips and cuts wire: 20/18/16/14/12/10 AWG
- Precision-ground stripping stations for both solid and stranded wire
- Coil spring provides fast self-opening
- Compact size for tight spaces
- Holes in jaw for looping wire
- Pliers nose for working small nuts and pulling wire
- Shear-type wire cutter at pivot point
- Hardened steel construction for lifetime service
- Dimensions - 2.25" x 6.25" x 0.25" (WxLxD)
- Handle colour: green
|Stripping Capacity AWG
||20AWG to 10AWG
|Stripping Capacity Metric
|For Use With
||Solid and Stranded Wires
|Technical Data Sheet EN
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them. Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.