The MP001637 coaxial cable stripper and dismantling tool allows all common round cables to be stripped quickly and safely. The product family of cable dismantling tools includes various types, which have proved to be easy to use and to produce accurate results.
- Two or three-level stripping of coaxial cables with dia of 4.8 to 7.5mm, NYM cables of 3 x 0.75mm²
- Needs no adjustment of the cutting depth
- Side A - stripping of the outer insulation
- Side B - stripping of the inner conductor
- For use with cable types such as coaxial cables, antenna and transmission cables and flexible cables
- Fixed inner blade, non-replaceable
- Made from glass fibre reinforced polyamide
- Length - 110mm
- Weight - 28g
|Stripping Capacity Metric
||4.8mm to 7.5mm
|For Use With
||Coaxial, Antenna, Transmission & Flexible Cables
|Technical Data Sheet EN
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them. Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.