MSI Vortex G65 Desktop Computer
- 4.0 GHz Intel Core i7-6700K Quad-Core
- 32GB of 2133 MHz DDR4 RAM
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 8GB
- 256GB SSD + 1TB 7200 rpm HDD
- 2 x Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- 802.11ac Dual-Band Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 4.1
- 4 x USB 3.0 / 2 x Thunderbolt 3
- 2 x HDMI / 2 x Mini-DisplayPort
- Windows 10
- Power Cable
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
|Base Clock Speed||4.0�GHz|
|Max Boost Speed||4.2�GHz|
|Chipset|| Socket: LGA1151 |
Type: Intel Z170
|Memory Slots||4 x DIMM 288-Pin|
|Memory|| Installed: 32�GB |
|Memory Type||2 x 16�GB�PC4-17000�2133 MHz DDR4 SDRAM|
|Graphics Card||NVIDIA GeForce�GTX 1070 with 8�GB�GDDR5 VRAM|
|Hard Drive|| Installed: 256�GB�(1x 256�GB�SSD) |
Installed: 1�TB�(1x 1�TB�7200 rpm)
|Drive Bay Expansion||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|PCI Expansion||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Ports|| 4 x USB 3.0�Type-A |
2 x Thunderbolt 3�via USB Type-C
|Display|| 2 x HDMI�1.4 |
2 x Mini DisplayPort�1.2
|Audio|| 1 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Headphone Output |
1 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Microphone Input
|Flash Media Slot||None|
|Network||2 x 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45)|
|Keyboard & Mouse|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Home�|
|Power Supply||450 W|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||7.6 x 10.6 x 7.0"�/�193.0 x 269.2 x 177.8 mm|
|Weight||8.8 lb�/�3.99 kg|
|Package Weight||13.6 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||14.0 x 12.2 x 10.8"|
Experience virtual reality games and applications with the Vortex G65 Desktop Computer from MSI . This desktop is designed for gamers and enthusiasts looking for a different level of computing whether for work or for play. Powered by a 4.0 GHz Intel Core i7-6700K Quad-Core processor and 32GB of 2133 MHz DDR4 RAM, the Vortex G65 can efficiently multitask as well as quickly access frequently used files and programs. When handling a demanding workload, the CPU can reach up to 4.2 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost technology. To further upgrade this system's performance, you can replace the preinstalled RAM modules with 16GB sticks for a max RAM capacity of 64GB.
Play games how they were meant to be played with a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 graphics card with 8GB of GDDR5 VRAM. You'll be able to enable additional graphical options and crank up in-game visual settings so you can enjoy games at their best. Connect displays using its two HDMI and two Mini-DisplayPorts. With more displays, you'll have more screen real-estate for enhanced multitasking capabilities, allowing you to game, work, stream, or browse the Internet comfortably.
Keep your files and programs stored in its 256GB PCIe SSD and 1TB 7200 rpm HDD. SSDs are constructed without any moving parts and can thus perform faster and endure more than a traditional hard drive. Additionally, since the SSD uses a PCIe connection, it can run faster than ones with a SATA interface. This will let you boot up and load files and games in seconds. The 1TB hard drive on the other hand doesn't run nearly as fast; however, its large capacity makes it useful for storing photos, videos, and other large format files. When you need more room, you can connect external storage devices using its multiple USB ports and its Thunderbolt 3 port. Connect to the Internet via 802.11ac Dual-Band Wi-Fi, which lets you connect to the 5 GHz band for faster speeds, or the Gigabit Ethernet ports for a more stable and reliable connection. The operating system installed is Windows 10 Home.
- Intel 6th Generation Processor
- Intel's 6th generation processor, codename Skylake, is built on the 14nm architecture and consumes less power while delivering better performance than its predecessors. Overclock the processor for even more power and performance.
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10-Series Graphics Cards
- NVIDIA's GeForce GTX 10-series graphics cards can deliver up to a 40% increase in performance over the previous generation. This allows you to max out your game's visuals settings so you can enjoy it at its best. Furthermore, 10-series graphics cards are VR ready so plug in your favorite headset for a new computing experience.
- Silent Storm Cooling
- Silent storm cooling uses a single large fan to pull cool air from the bottom of the case and dissipate heat out through the top. The cyclone of airflow it creates efficiently cools the system while staying whisper quiet.
- Upgradeable Design
- Even though the G65VR has such a small form factor, it's still fully ugpradeable. Swap out storage, RAM, CPU, and even the graphics cards when needed.
- Gold Certified Power Supply
- The efficient gold certified power supply ensures your system uses less energy and generates less heat so that it can last longer while still capable of delivering gaming-grade performance.
- Nahimic Technology
- Nahimic audio software offers high definition sound technology that provides 3D virtual surround sound. With it, you'll be able to easily locate enemies based on their steps and actions. Combine it with the visual Sound Tracker to see where the noise is coming from.
- Killer DoubleShot Pro
- Killer DoubleShot Pro combines your wired and wireless Internet connection to provide you with lag-free gaming. It also lets you manually adjust a program's priority so that it gets the bandwidth you need.
- Start Menu
- After its hiatus in Windows 8, the Start Menu has returned. Utilizing a combination of the traditional menu system and Windows 8's Live Tiles, the improved Start Menu gives you more information at a glance, showing notification information alongside your applications and other pinned items.
- Microsoft's digital personal assistant, Cortana can answer your questions with information gleaned from both your device and the internet at large. You can type or even talk with her, if your system has a microphone. Using her Notebook, Cortana keeps track of your needs and wants, and she learns over time to improve her information gathering skills.
- Microsoft Edge
- After nearly 20 years, Microsoft has finally replaced its Internet Explorer web browser. With Microsoft Edge, users can write directly on web pages and share notes with friends and colleagues. It also improves the online reading experience by adding a distraction-free mode and read-it-later functionality. Edge also has built-in Cortana integration; you can have her help you find a restaurant, make a reservation, and pull up directions without leaving your browser.
- Windows Store
- For Windows 10, Microsoft has unified the Windows Store. Now, apps for PCs, tablets, and phones will all be accessible from one place. And with support for Universal Apps, one version of an app can work across all your compatible devices automatically.
- Windows Continuum
- Windows 10 was designed for a variety of screen sizes and input styles, and with its Continuum feature, it automatically adapts to fit your needs. A Windows 10 tablet on its own requires a touch-centric approach, but attaching a mouse and keyboard will shift everything to a more traditional interface. You can even attach an external monitor to your Windows 10 phone for a near-desktop experience. But it's not just the operating system; Windows Universal Apps take advantage of Continuum as well.
- Xbox on Windows 10
- Gaming is a big focus of Windows 10. Xbox integration allows for PC players to match up against Xbox One players on supported games, and if you have an Xbox One, you can even stream compatible titles to your PC. Native support for recording with the new Game DVR feature makes it easy to capture and share your gameplay. The new DirectX12 takes better advantage of multi-core processors, giving games a performance boost, even on older hardware. Windows 10 also features native support for virtual reality headsets, such as the Oculus Rift.
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.