Price is inclusive of GST and Import duty charges
Your wishlist has been temporarily saved. Please Log in to save it permanently.
MPN: GT75 TITAN-249
Estimated Delivery Date
Buy on EMI starting at 16962/month
Safe and Secure Payments | 100% Authentic products
100% Original Products
Tanotis imports genuine branded products from worldwide
100% Secure Payment
Tanotis partners with Payumoney for secure payments
Priority Delivery within India across 80000+ pincodes
GST Invoice on all purchases
All products are shipped with GST bills, you will be eligible to take input credit.
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.
- 2.6 GHz Intel Core i7-9750H Six-Core
- 32GB DDR4 | 512GB NVMe SSD + 1TB HDD
- 17.3" 1920 x 1080 144 Hz G-Sync Display
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 (8GB GDDR6)
- SD/SDHC/SDXC Card Reader
- USB Type-A | HDMI | Mini DP | TB3
- Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) | Bluetooth 5.0
- Windows 10 Pro (64-Bit)
The 17.3" GT75 Titan Gaming Laptop from MSI is designed for gamers who favor performance above all. Specs-wise, it's equipped with a 2.6 GHz Intel Core i7-9750H six-core processor, 32GB of DDR4 memory, a 512GB NVMe SSD paired with a 1TB 7200 rpm HDD, and an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070. Thanks to its dedicated graphics card, you'll be able to enable additional graphical options and turn up in-game settings to enjoy games at their best. Additionally, its 17.3" 1920 x 1080 144 Hz IPS display features NVIDIA G-Sync technology for fluid gaming. Should you need more storage, you can connect external storage solutions using its multiple USB ports. Other integrated features include Thunderbolt 3, HDMI, Mini DisplayPort, 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, a backlit keyboard, a webcam, microphones, speakers, and audio jacks. The operating system installed is Windows 10 Pro (64-Bit).
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 20-Series
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 20-series graphics cards are built on the Turing architecture featuring AI and ray tracing technologies for enhanced detail quality. With a dedicated graphics card, you'll be able to enable additional in-game graphical options and crank up visual settings to enjoy games at their best.
- SteelSeries Mechanical Keyboard
- The SteelSeries mechanical keyboard features customizable built-in RGB lighting. Select a variety of colors, lighting effects, and even special genre-specific keys.
- Thunderbolt 3
- Thunderbolt 3 is a hardware interface that utilizes the reversible USB Type-C connector. Doubling the speed of its predecessor, Thunderbolt 3 features a maximum throughput of 40 Gb/s when used with compatible devices. The connector also transmits data via USB 3.1 at up to 10 Gb/s, and dual-bandwidth DisplayPort 1.2 allows you to connect up to two 4K displays simultaneously. Additionally, you can daisy chain up to six devices from a single Thunderbolt 3 port.
- DDR4 RAM
- This laptop has a total of four memory slots, two of which are already populated with 32GB of 2666 MHz DDR4. Using all four slots will require 2400 MHz DDR4 instead.
- NVMe PCIe SSD
- NVMe PCIe M.2 SSDs operate much faster compared to standard SATA drives, which enable them to boot and load application quickly.
- Killer Internet
- Equipped with Killer Wi-Fi and Ethernet, this laptop can provide you with a smoother gaming experience by automatically prioritizing game traffic. You can also manually adjust the bandwidth and prioritize applications as needed.
Windows 10 Pro
- Start Menu
- After its hiatus in Windows 8, the Start Menu has returned. Utilizing a combination of the traditional menu system and Windows 8's Live Tiles, the improved Start Menu gives you more information at a glance, showing notification information alongside your applications and other pinned items.
- Microsoft's digital personal assistant, Cortana can answer your questions with information gleaned from both your device and the internet at large. You can type or even talk with her, if your system has a microphone. Using her Laptop, Cortana keeps track of your needs and wants, and she learns over time to improve her information gathering skills.
- Microsoft Edge
- After nearly 20 years, Microsoft has finally replaced its Internet Explorer web browser. With Microsoft Edge, users can write directly on web pages and share notes with friends and colleagues. It also improves the online reading experience by adding a distraction-free mode and read-it-later functionality. Edge also has built-in Cortana integration; you can have her help you find a restaurant, make a reservation, and pull up directions without leaving your browser.
- Windows Store
- For Windows 10, Microsoft has unified the Windows Store. Now, apps for PCs, tablets, and phones will all be accessible from one place. And with support for Universal Apps, one version of an app can work across all your compatible devices automatically.
- Windows Continuum
- Windows 10 was designed for a variety of screen sizes and input styles, and with its Continuum feature, it automatically adapts to fit your needs. A Windows 10 tablet on its own requires a touch-centric approach, but attaching a mouse and keyboard will shift everything to a more traditional interface. You can even attach an external monitor to your Windows 10 phone for a near-desktop experience. But it's not just the operating system; Windows Universal Apps take advantage of Continuum as well.
- Xbox on Windows 10
- Gaming is a big focus of Windows 10. Xbox integration allows for PC players to match up against Xbox One players on supported games, and if you have an Xbox One, you can even stream compatible titles to your PC. Native support for recording with the new Game DVR feature makes it easy to capture and share your gameplay. The new DirectX12 takes better advantage of multi-core processors, giving games a performance boost, even on older hardware. Windows 10 also features native support for virtual reality headsets, such as the Oculus Rift.
- Windows 10 Pro
- The Pro version of Windows 10 includes all of the features of Windows 10 Home plus many designed specifically for business users, including Hyper-V virtualization, BitLocker disk encryption, and remote desktop access. Devices will also be able to join domains and the Azure Active Directory, and they can even access a specialized version of the Windows Store featuring custom, company-specific applications.
MSI Titan Specs
|Operating System||Windows 10 Pro (64-Bit)|
|CPU||2.6 GHz Intel Core i7-9750H 6-Core|
|Maximum Boost Speed||4.5 GHz|
|L3 Cache||12 MB|
|Memory Type||2666 MHz DDR4|
|Total Installed Memory||32 GB|
|Memory Configuration||2 x 16 GB (User-Replaceable)|
|Maximum Memory Capacity||128 GB|
|Memory Slot Type||260-Pin SO-DIMM|
|Available Memory Slots||2|
|GPU||NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 with 8 GB GDDR6 VRAM|
|Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Color Gamut|| 72% NTSC |
|Refresh Rate||144 Hz|
|Response Time||3 ms|
|Adaptive Sync Technology||G-Sync|
|Storage and Expansion|
|Total Installed Capacity||1.512 TB|
|Solid State Storage||1 x 512 GB M.2 NVMe PCIe|
|Hard Disk Storage||1 x 1 TB 2.5" SATA (7200 rpm)|
|Ports||5 x USB Type-A (USB 3.1 Gen 2)|
|USB Type-C Ports||1 x Thunderbolt 3|
|Display|| 1 x HDMI |
1 x Mini DisplayPort 1.2
|Audio||1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm Headphone/Microphone/S/PDIF Input/Output|
|Built-In Speakers||2 x 3 W and Subwoofer|
|Media Card Slots||1 x SDXC|
|Ethernet||1 x RJ45 (10/100 Mb/s Fast Ethernet)|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac); Dual-Band (2.4 & 5 GHz)|
|MU-MIMO Support||2 x 2|
|Watt Hours / Type||90 Wh|
|Keyboard & Mouse|
|Keyboard||Mechanical Notebook Keyboard with Backlight|
|Power Supply||330 W|
|Dimensions||16.85 x 2.28 x 12.36" / 427.99 x 57.91 x 313.94 mm|
|Weight||10 lb / 4.5 kg|
|Package Weight||17.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||22.0 x 16.8 x 4.8"|
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.