MSI 17.3" GT72VR Tobii Notebook
- 2.6 GHz Intel Core i7-6700HQ Quad-Core
- 32GB of 2400 MHz DDR4 RAM
- 512GB M.2 SSD + 1TB 7200 rpm HDD
- 17.3" 1920 x 1080 G-Sync IPS Display
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5
- SuperMulti DVD Drive + Media Card Reader
- 802.11ac Dual-Band Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 4.1
- USB Type-C / USB 3.0 / HDMI / Mini-DP
- Windows 10
- Power Cable & Adapter
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
|Base Clock Speed||2.6�GHz|
|Max Boost Speed||3.5�GHz|
|Memory Slots||4 x SO-DIMM 260-Pin|
|Memory|| Installed: 32�GB |
|Memory Type||2 x 16�GB�PC4-19200�2400 MHz DDR4 SDRAM|
|Graphics Card||NVIDIA GeForce�GTX 1070 with 8�GB�GDDR5 VRAM|
|Native Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Solid State Storage||1 x 512�GB�M.2 PCIe|
|Hard Disk Storage||1 x 1�TB�2.5" SATA�(7200 rpm)|
|Optical Drive||SuperMulti DVD Burner|
|Ports|| 1 x USB 3.1�Type-C |
6 x USB 3.0�Type-A
|Display|| 1 x HDMI�1.4 |
1 x Mini DisplayPort�1.2
|Audio|| 1 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Headphone Output |
1 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Microphone Input
1 x S/PDIF
|Media Card Reader||3-in-1|
|Media Card Slots||SD/SDHC/SDXC|
|Network||1 x 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45)|
|Webcam|| Yes |
|Operating System||Windows 10 Home�|
|Keyboard|| Type: Standard Notebook Keyboard |
|Computer - Battery||9-Cell �(83�Wh)|
|Power Requirements||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Power Supply||230 W|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||16.9 x 1.9 x 11.6"�/�429.3 x 48.3 x 294.6 mm|
|Weight||8.33 lb�/�3.78 kg|
|Package Weight||15.8 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||21.4 x 15.2 x 4.0"|
The 17.3" GT72VR Tobii Notebook from MSI is a VR ready, Tobii-equipped notebook designed for gamers and enthusiasts looking for a new way to play. Tobii eye tracking technology is only available in select games and applications for the moment, and allows you to use your eyes to navigate certain menus and issue commands. Powered by a 2.6 GHz Intel Core i7-6700HQ Quad-Core processor and 32GB of 2400 MHz DDR4 RAM, the GT72VR Tobii can efficiently multitask and quickly access frequently used files and programs. When handling a heavy workload, the CPU can reach up to 3.5 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost technology. Its performance can be further upgraded by installing additional RAM modules into its two vacant slots for a max capacity of 64GB.
Its 17.3" anti-glare display, built with an In-Plane Switching (IPS) panel, provides you with wide viewing angles and vivid color reproduction. Combined with a 1920 x 1080 screen resolution, you'll be able to enjoy crisp and clear Full HD content. Furthermore, the display is equipped with NVIDIA G-Sync technology, which syncs the screen's refresh rate with the graphic card's frame rate output to reduce tearing and stuttering for a smoother gaming experience. To enjoy games at their best, you'll need a powerful graphics card. Therefore, the GT72VR Tobii is driven by an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 with 8GB of GDDR5 VRAM, which will let you enable additional graphical options and crank up in-game visual settings. An HDMI and Mini-DisplayPort can be used to connect external displays for more room to work, game, or stream with.
Store your files and games in its 512GB SSD and its 1TB 7200 rpm HDD. SSDs are constructed without any moving parts and can thus perform faster and endure more than a traditional hard drive. Unlike other SSDs with a SATA interface, this SSD uses the PCIe slot, which delivers much faster read and write speeds. This will let you boot up and load files and applications in seconds. On the other hand, the 1TB hard drive won't run nearly as fast, but it has plenty of room making it ideal for storing pictures, videos, and other large format files. Should you need more space, you can connect external storage options using its multiple USB ports as well as its media card reader that can also be used to quickly transfer files from your mobile devices.
Connect to the Internet via 802.11ac Dual-Band Wi-Fi or the Gigabit Ethernet port for a more stable and reliable wired connection. If you run out of USB ports or would rather save them for other devices, you can pair compatible wireless peripherals using Bluetooth 4.1 technology. Other integrated features include a SuperMulti DVD drive so you can read and write optical media, speakers, microphones, a subwoofer, a 1080p webcam, audio-in and -out jacks, and a backlit keyboard that lets you type in the dark. The operating system installed is Windows 10 Home.
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10-Series Graphics Cards
- NVIDIA's GeForce GTX 10-series graphics cards can deliver up to a 40% increase in performance over the previous generation. Not only are they powerful, they can deliver similar performance to their desktop counterparts with a slight performance difference. This changes mobile gaming, allowing you to max out your game's visuals settings so you can enjoy it at its best. Furthermore, 10-series graphics cards are VR ready so plug in your favorite headset for a new computing experience.
- Intel 6th Generation Processor
- Intel's 6th generation processor, codename Skylake, is built on the 14nm architecture and consumes less power while delivering better performance than its predecessors. Combined with Shift technology, you'll be able to adjust your processor's performance for a balance between noise and temperature.
- IPS Display
- Built with an In-Plane Switching (IPS) panel, the display will provide you with wide viewing angles and vivid colors for an immersive viewing experience.
- NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- NVIDIA G-Sync technology syncs the display's refresh rate with the graphics card's frame rate output to reduce stuttering, screen tearing, and input lag for a more responsive and lag-free experience.
- Tobii Eye Tracking
- Let your eyes do some of the work for you with Tobii's eye tracking technology. With it, you'll be able to relieve yourself from some keyboard and mouse commands and use your eyes instead. This feature is also available in select games.
- Cooler Boost 4
- Cooler Boost 4 features dedicated heat pipes and heatsinks for the GPU and CPU to eliminate heat. Furthermore, the fans are strategically placed for maximum cooling efficiency so you can game longer.
- MSI True Color Technology
- MSI's True Color Technology optimizes your display to deliver vibrant colors, stunning details, and sharp images. You'll be able to select from multiple viewing modes to fit your current application: gamer, anti-blue, sRGB, designer, office, and movie.
- SteelSeries Keyboard
- Game wherever you want, even in dimly lit environments with the backlit SteelSeries keyboard. It ensures accurate inputs and a solid feedback so you have a more responsive typing or gaming experience. The silver lining print lasts longer so you won't have to worry about wear and tear.
- SteelSeries Engine 3 GameSense links your game to your keyboard and lets you play more intuitively. With backlit colors and LED brightness adjustments, you'll receive real-time game stats such as ammo levels, health amount, tool durability, and more.
- Nahimic 2
- Nahimic 2 audio software offers high definition sound technology that provides 3D virtual surround sound. With it, you'll be able to easily locate enemies based on their steps and actions. Combine it with the visual Sound Tracker to see where the noise is coming from.
- Thunderbolt 3
- Thunderbolt 3 is a hardware interface that utilizes the reversible USB Type-C connector. Doubling the speed of its predecessor, Thunderbolt 3 features a maximum throughput of 40 Gb/s when used with compatible devices. The connector also transmits data via USB 3.1 at up to 10 Gb/s, and dual-bandwidth DisplayPort 1.2 allows you to connect up to two 4K displays simultaneously. Additionally, you can daisy chain up to six devices from a single Thunderbolt 3 port.
- Killer DoubleShot Pro
- Killer DoubleShot Pro combines your wired and wireless Internet connection to provide you with lag-free gaming. It also lets you manually adjust a program's priority so that it gets the bandwidth you need.
- NVME M.2 SSD
- Get faster speeds with a NVME M.2 SSD. Since it utilizes the PCIe interface rather than SATA, it can reach read speeds of up to 3300 MB/s. You'll be able to boot and load files and programs in seconds.
- DDR4 Memory
- DDR4 memory runs at higher speeds to delivers faster performance compared to its predecessor DDR3. With it, your system will achieve better performance overall.
- Xsplit Gamecaster
- Get a one year premium license to Xsplit Gamecaster and easily stream and share your gaming moments with your friends and fans.
- Start Menu
- After its hiatus in Windows 8, the Start Menu has returned. Utilizing a combination of the traditional menu system and Windows 8's Live Tiles, the improved Start Menu gives you more information at a glance, showing notification information alongside your applications and other pinned items.
- Microsoft's digital personal assistant, Cortana can answer your questions with information gleaned from both your device and the internet at large. You can type or even talk with her, if your system has a microphone. Using her Notebook, Cortana keeps track of your needs and wants, and she learns over time to improve her information gathering skills.
- Microsoft Edge
- After nearly 20 years, Microsoft has finally replaced its Internet Explorer web browser. With Microsoft Edge, users can write directly on web pages and share notes with friends and colleagues. It also improves the online reading experience by adding a distraction-free mode and read-it-later functionality. Edge also has built-in Cortana integration; you can have her help you find a restaurant, make a reservation, and pull up directions without leaving your browser.
- Windows Store
- For Windows 10, Microsoft has unified the Windows Store. Now, apps for PCs, tablets, and phones will all be accessible from one place. And with support for Universal Apps, one version of an app can work across all your compatible devices automatically.
- Windows Continuum
- Windows 10 was designed for a variety of screen sizes and input styles, and with its Continuum feature, it automatically adapts to fit your needs. A Windows 10 tablet on its own requires a touch-centric approach, but attaching a mouse and keyboard will shift everything to a more traditional interface. You can even attach an external monitor to your Windows 10 phone for a near-desktop experience. But it's not just the operating system; Windows Universal Apps take advantage of Continuum as well.
- Xbox on Windows 10
- Gaming is a big focus of Windows 10. Xbox integration allows for PC players to match up against Xbox One players on supported games, and if you have an Xbox One, you can even stream compatible titles to your PC. Native support for recording with the new Game DVR feature makes it easy to capture and share your gameplay. The new DirectX12 takes better advantage of multi-core processors, giving games a performance boost, even on older hardware. Windows 10 also features native support for virtual reality headsets, such as the Oculus Rift.
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.