MSI 17.3" GS73VR Stealth Pro Notebook
- 2.6 GHz Intel Core i7-6700HQ Quad-Core
- 16GB of 2400 MHz DDR4 RAM
- 17.3" IPS Display
- 1920 x 1080 Screen Resolution
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5
- 256GB M.2 SSD + 1TB 5400 rpm HDD
- SD Media Card Reader
- 802.11ac Dual-Band Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 4.1
- USB 3.0 / HDMI / Mini-DisplayPort
- Windows 10
With the 17.3" GS73VR Stealth Pro Notebook from MSI , you'll be able to experience VR games and applications for a different level of computing. Powered by a 2.6 GHz Intel Core i7-6700HQ Quad-Core processor and 16GB of 2400 MHz DDR4 RAM, the GS73VR Stealth Pro can efficiently multitask and quickly access frequently used files and programs. When handling a demanding workload, the CPU can reach up to 3.5 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost technology. To further improve this system's performance, you can upgrade its RAM capacity up to a max of 32GB by replacing the preinstalled RAM modules.
Its 17.3" display is built with an In-Plane Switching (IPS) panel that provides you with wide viewing angles and vivid color reproduction. The native 1920 x 1080 screen resolution can display crisp and clear Full HD content for your viewing pleasure. Furthermore, it has a 120 Hz refresh rate that allows for smoother animations making it ideal for watching sports and playing fast-paced first person shooter games. Driven by a dedicated desktop-class NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 graphics card with 6GB of GDDR5 VRAM, the GS73VR Stealth Pro will let you enable additional graphical options and crank up in-game visual settings so you can enjoy games at their best. By connecting external displays using its HDMI and Mini-DisplayPort, you can have more screen real-estate for enhanced multitasking.
Store your files and games within its 256GB M.2 SSD and 1TB 5400 rpm HDD. Since SSDs are constructed without any moving parts, they can perform faster and endure more than a traditional hard drive. This will let you boot up and load applications in seconds. On the other hand, the 1TB capacity of the hard drive makes it ideal for storing photos, videos, and other large files. Should you need more, you can connect external storage devices using its USB ports as well as its SD media card reader, which also can be used to quickly transfer files from your mobile devices.
Connect to the Internet via 802.11ac Dual-Band Wi-Fi or the Gigabit Ethernet port for a more stable and reliable wired connection. Dual-Band Wi-Fi lets you connect to the 5 GHz band, which can deliver faster speeds compared to the 2.4 GHz band. If you run out of USB ports or would rather save them for other devices, you can pair compatible wireless peripherals using Bluetooth 4.1 technology. Other integrated features include speakers, microphones, a subwoofer, a 1080p webcam, audio-in and -out jacks, and a backlit keyboard. The operating system installed is Windows 10 Home.
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10-Series Graphics Cards
- NVIDIA's GeForce GTX 10-series graphics cards can deliver up to a 40% increase in performance over the previous generation. Not only are they powerful, they can deliver similar performance to their desktop counterparts with a slight performance difference. This changes mobile gaming, allowing you to max out your game's visuals settings so you can enjoy it at its best. Furthermore, 10-series graphics cards are VR ready so plug in your favorite headset for a new computing experience.
- Intel 6th Generation Processor
- Intel's 6th generation processor, codename Skylake, is built on the 14nm architecture and consumes less power while delivering better performance than its predecessors. Combined with Shift technology, you'll be able to adjust your processor's performance for a balance between noise and temperature.
- IPS Display
- Built with an In-Plane Switching (IPS) panel, the display will provide you with wide viewing angles and vivid colors for an immersive viewing experience.
- Cooler Boost Trinity
- Cooler Boost Trinity features dedicated heat pipes and heatsinks for the GPU and CPU to eliminate heat. Furthermore, the fans are strategically placed for maximum cooling efficiency so you can game longer.
- MSI True Color Technology
- MSI's True Color Technology optimizes your display to deliver vibrant colors, stunning details, and sharp images. You'll be able to select from multiple viewing modes to fit your current application: gamer, anti-blue, sRGB, designer, office, and movie.
- SteelSeries Keyboard
- Game wherever you want, even in dimly lit environments with the backlit SteelSeries keyboard. It ensures accurate inputs and a solid feedback so you have a more responsive typing or gaming experience. The silver lining print lasts longer so you won't have to worry about wear and tear.
- SteelSeries Engine 3 GameSense links your game to your keyboard and lets you play more intuitively. With backlit colors and LED brightness adjustments, you'll receive real-time game stats such as ammo levels, health amount, tool durability, and more.
- Nahimic 2
- Nahimic 2 audio software offers high definition sound technology that provides 3D virtual surround sound. With it, you'll be able to easily locate enemies based on their steps and actions. Combine it with the visual Sound Tracker to see where the noise is coming from.
- Thunderbolt 3
- Thunderbolt 3 is a hardware interface that utilizes the reversible USB Type-C connector. Doubling the speed of its predecessor, Thunderbolt 3 features a maximum throughput of 40 Gb/s when used with compatible devices. The connector also transmits data via USB 3.1 at up to 10 Gb/s, and dual-bandwidth DisplayPort 1.2 allows you to connect up to two 4K displays simultaneously. Additionally, you can daisy chain up to six devices from a single Thunderbolt 3 port.
- Killer DoubleShot Pro
- Killer DoubleShot Pro combines your wired and wireless Internet connection to provide you with lag-free gaming. It also lets you manually adjust a program's priority so that it gets the bandwidth you need.
- NVME M.2 SSD
- Get faster speeds with a NVME M.2 SSD. Since it utilizes the PCIe interface rather than SATA, it can reach read speeds of up to 3300 MB/s. You'll be able to boot and load files and programs in seconds.
- DDR4 Memory
- DDR4 memory runs at higher speeds to delivers faster performance compared to its predecessor DDR3. With it, your system will achieve better performance overall.
- Xsplit Gamecaster
- Get a one year premium license to Xsplit Gamecaster and easily stream and share your gaming moments with your friends and fans.
- Start Menu
- After its hiatus in Windows 8, the Start Menu has returned. Utilizing a combination of the traditional menu system and Windows 8's Live Tiles, the improved Start Menu gives you more information at a glance, showing notification information alongside your applications and other pinned items.
- Microsoft's digital personal assistant, Cortana can answer your questions with information gleaned from both your device and the internet at large. You can type or even talk with her, if your system has a microphone. Using her Notebook, Cortana keeps track of your needs and wants, and she learns over time to improve her information gathering skills.
- Microsoft Edge
- After nearly 20 years, Microsoft has finally replaced its Internet Explorer web browser. With Microsoft Edge, users can write directly on web pages and share notes with friends and colleagues. It also improves the online reading experience by adding a distraction-free mode and read-it-later functionality. Edge also has built-in Cortana integration; you can have her help you find a restaurant, make a reservation, and pull up directions without leaving your browser.
- Windows Store
- For Windows 10, Microsoft has unified the Windows Store. Now, apps for PCs, tablets, and phones will all be accessible from one place. And with support for Universal Apps, one version of an app can work across all your compatible devices automatically.
- Windows Continuum
- Windows 10 was designed for a variety of screen sizes and input styles, and with its Continuum feature, it automatically adapts to fit your needs. A Windows 10 tablet on its own requires a touch-centric approach, but attaching a mouse and keyboard will shift everything to a more traditional interface. You can even attach an external monitor to your Windows 10 phone for a near-desktop experience. But it's not just the operating system; Windows Universal Apps take advantage of Continuum as well.
- Xbox on Windows 10
- Gaming is a big focus of Windows 10. Xbox integration allows for PC players to match up against Xbox One players on supported games, and if you have an Xbox One, you can even stream compatible titles to your PC. Native support for recording with the new Game DVR feature makes it easy to capture and share your gameplay. The new DirectX12 takes better advantage of multi-core processors, giving games a performance boost, even on older hardware. Windows 10 also features native support for virtual reality headsets, such as the Oculus Rift.
|Processor||Intel Core i7-6700HQ Quad-Core|
|Base Clock Speed||2.6 GHz|
|Max Boost Speed||3.5 GHz|
|Memory Slots||2 x SO-DIMM 260-Pin|
|Memory|| Installed: 16 GB |
Capacity: 32 GB
|Memory Type||2 x 8 GB PC4-19200 2400 MHz DDR4 SDRAM|
|Graphics Card||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 with 6 GB GDDR5 VRAM|
|Native Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Total Capacity||1.256 GB|
|Solid State Storage||1 x 256 GB M.2 PCIe|
|Hard Disk Storage||1 x 1 TB 2.5" SATA (5400 rpm)|
|Ports|| 3 x USB 3.0 Type-A |
1 x USB 2.0 Type-A
1 x Thunderbolt 3 via USB Type-C
|Display|| 1 x HDMI 2.0 |
1 x Mini DisplayPort 1.2
|Audio|| 1 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Headphone Output |
1 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Microphone Input
|Media Card Slots||SD/SDHC/SDXC|
|Network||1 x 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45)|
|Webcam|| Yes |
|Operating System||Windows 10 Home|
|Keyboard|| Type: Standard Notebook Keyboard |
|Battery||3-Cell (65 Wh)|
|Power Requirements||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Power Supply||180 W|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||16.2 x 0.8 x 11.2" / 411.5 x 20.3 x 284.5 mm|
|Weight||5.35 lb / 2.43 kg|
|Package Weight||12.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||23.9 x 15.6 x 4.4"|
- Power Cable & Adapter
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.