MSI 17.3" GS72 Stealth Pro 4K Gaming Notebook (Aluminum Black)
- 2.6 GHz Intel Core i7-6700HQ Quad-Core
- 16GB of 2133 MHz DDR4 RAM
- 17.3" UHD 4K eDP IPS-Level Matte Display
- 3840 x 2160 Screen Resolution
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970M GPU (3GB GDDR5)
- 1TB 7200 rpm HDD + 256GB PCIe SSD
- SDXC Media Card Slot
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1
- HDMI, Mini DisplayPort, USB 3.1
- Windows 10 Home
Designed for gamers, the aluminum black MSI 17.3" GS72 Stealth Pro 4K Gaming Notebook features a dedicated NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970M GPU with 3GB of GDDR5 vRAM for high-res graphics and multiple monitor support. The 17.3" UHD 4K eDP IPS-Level matte display features a 3840 x 2160 screen resolution and a 16:9 aspect ratio. If you want to use an external display, you can output in 4K resolution via HDMI 1.4 or Mini DisplayPort 1.2.
The system is powered by a 6th generation Skylake 2.6 GHz Intel Core i7-6700HQ processor that features a burst speed of 3.5 GHz. It also has 16GB of 2133 MHz DDR4 RAM, a 1TB 7200 rpm hard drive, a 256GB PCIe SSD, an SD/SDHC/SDXC media card reader, 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, an integrated 1080p webcam, and a built-in microphone. There are also built-in quad 2W speakers and an integrated subwoofer.
Windows 10 Home is the installed operating system. Windows 10 Home improves the user experience of Windows with several additions and changes. Cortana, Microsoft's digital assistant, is integrated into Windows 10 and is available to answer questions with information gathered from both your system and the internet. Microsoft Edge replaces Internet Explorer and the Windows Store is now unified to include apps for PCs, tablets, and phones. There is also the Windows Continuum and Xbox One streaming and integration for supported games.
MSI GS72 Stealth Pro 4K
- Quad-Core 6th-Gen Skylake Intel Core i7 Performance
- The MSI GS72 houses a 6th-gen Skylake Intel Core i7-6700HQ processor. Its quad cores can reach a base speed of 2.6 GHz. It can also be boosted to 3.5 GHz, thanks to Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 technology. With a dedicated 6MB L3 cache and 16GB of 2133 MHz DDR4 RAM, you'll be able to multitask between applications quickly and efficiently.
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970M Graphics
- Built for an immersive gaming experience, the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970M arms you with industry-leading technologies including dynamic PhysX effects, CUDA, and more. Based on NVIDIA's Maxwell GPU architecture, the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970M provides optimal performance per watt.
- 17.3" UHD 4K eDP IPS-Level Matte Display
- The 17.3" display features a 16:9 aspect ratio and a 3840 x 2160 resolution so you can play UHD 4K content natively.
- MSI Shift Technology
- Switch between Green, Comfort, and Sport modes. Green disables Intel Turbo Boost and limits GPU frequency to level 2. Comfort limits GPU frequency to level 1. Sport runs both the CPU and GPU at the highest frequency for maximum performance.
- DDR4 Memory Support
- This notebook supports DDR4 memory, which offers faster performance than previous generations.
- MSI Cooler Boost 3 Technology
- MSI Cooler Boost 3 technology creates dual thermal modules internally by allocating dedicated heat pipes for GPU and CPU. A total of 4 heat pipes and dual fans actively and effectively push heat out of the system.
- Matrix Display
- With Matrix Display technology, the MSI GS72 supports multiple external displays so you can multitask via HDMI and mini DisplayPort. Stream on Twitch or watch your favorite shows while playing your games.
- ESS Sabre HiFi Audio DAC
- This MSI GS72 notebook comes equipped with an ESS Sabre HiFi Audio DAC that upgrades the audio experience when using your headphones. It provides immersive sound effects and enhances sounds you may have missed.
- Nahimic Virtual Surround Sound
- Originally developed for military fighter jets, Nahimic specializes in 3D sound software processing and audio improvements offering virtual 7.1 sound in immersive high definition. Designed to work with standard audio and stereo equipment, Nahimic transports gamers into the action, allowing them to sense every footstep, hear every bullet whizzing past, and feel every explosion. It also features a high definition audio recorder to easily capture and stream studio quality sound and is only available on MSI gaming laptops, including the MSI GS72.
- Killer DoubleShot Pro
- Stop losing games to lag with Killer DoubleShot Pro. Protect and prioritize networking traffic while preventing lag spikes. Select programs you want your network to prioritize to ensure maximum bandwidth and track your speeds with the easy-to-use Killer Networking Manager. Killer DoubleShot Pro supports both Killer Gigabit LAN and dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi protocol to improve average latency.
- Killer Shield
- MSI includes the Killer Shield manager app that protects and prioritizes the networking traffic. It also helps prevent lag spikes so you can play your best.
- SteelSeries Keyboard
- Use the fully illuminated SteelSeries keyboard, which has tactile fast action keys, a strategic layout, and powerful customization capabilities. Modify the color, macro every key, and enhance the way you play with the SteelSeries Engine app. This keyboard also features silver lining printed keys that provide long-term wear and tear.
Windows 10 Home
- Start Menu
- After its hiatus in Windows 8, the Start Menu has returned. Utilizing a combination of the traditional menu system and Windows 8's Live Tiles, the improved Start Menu gives you more information at a glance, showing notification information alongside your applications and other pinned items.
- Microsoft's digital personal assistant, Cortana can answer your questions with information gleaned from both your device and the internet at large. You can type or even talk with her, if your system has a microphone. Using her Notebook, Cortana keeps track of your needs and wants, and she learns over time to improve her information gathering skills.
- Microsoft Edge
- After nearly 20 years, Microsoft has finally replaced its Internet Explorer web browser. With it, users can write directly on web pages and share notes with friends and colleagues. It also improves the online reading experience by adding a distraction-free mode and read-it-later functionality. Edge also has built-in Cortana integration; you can have her help you find a restaurant, make a reservation, and pull up directions without leaving your browser.
- Windows Store
- For Windows 10, Microsoft has unified the Windows Store. Now, apps for PCs, tablets, and phones will all be accessible from one place. And with support for Universal Apps, one version of an app can work across all your compatible devices automatically.
- Windows Continuum
- Windows 10 was designed for a variety of screen sizes and input styles, and with its Continuum feature, it automatically adapts to fit your needs. A Windows 10 tablet on its own requires a touch-centric approach, but attaching a mouse and keyboard will shift everything to a more traditional interface. You can even attach an external monitor to your Windows 10 phone for a near-desktop experience. But it's not just the operating system; Windows Universal Apps take advantage of Continuum as well.
- Xbox on Windows 10
- Gaming is a big focus of Windows 10. Xbox integration allows for PC players to match up against Xbox One players on supported games, and if you have an Xbox One, you can even stream compatible titles to your PC. Native support for recording with the new Game DVR feature makes it easy to capture and share your gameplay. The new DirectX12 takes better advantage of multi-core processors, giving games a performance boost, even on older hardware. Windows 10 also features native support for virtual reality headsets, such as the Oculus Rift.
|Processor||Intel Core i7-6700HQ Quad-Core|
|Base Clock Speed||2.6 GHz|
|Max Boost Speed||3.5 GHz|
|Memory Slots||2 x SO-DIMM|
|Memory|| Installed: 16 GB |
Capacity: 32 GB
|Memory Type||2 x 8 GB 2133 MHz DDR4 SDRAM|
|Graphics Card||NVIDIA GeForce 970M with 3 GB GDDR5 VRAM|
|Native Resolution||3840 x 2160|
|Solid State Storage||1 x 256 GB M.2 PCIe|
|Hard Disk Storage||1 x 1 TB 2.5" SATA (7200 rpm)|
|Ports|| 2 x USB 3.1 Type-A |
2 x USB 3.0 Type-A
|Display|| 1 x HDMI |
2 x Mini DisplayPort
|Audio|| 4 x Integrated Speaker |
1 x Integrated Subwoofer
1 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Headphone Output
1 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Microphone Input
|Media Card Slots||SD/SDHC/SDXC|
|Network||10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45)|
|Webcam|| Yes |
|Operating System||Windows 10 Home|
|Keyboard|| Type: Standard Notebook Keyboard |
|Battery||6-Cell (55 Wh)|
|Power Supply||150 W|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||16.5 x 0.8 x 11.3" / 41.9 x 2.0 x 28.7 cm|
|Weight||5.7 lb / 2.59 kg|
|Package Weight||12.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||23.6 x 15.6 x 4.6"|
- AC Adapter
- Power Cord
- Limited 1-Year Warranty (Includes Limited 1-Year Global Warranty)
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.