MSI 15.6" GS63VR Stealth Pro 4K Notebook
- 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7-7700HQ Quad-Core
- 16GB of DDR4 RAM | 512GB SSD + 2TB HDD
- 15.6" 3840 x 2160 eDP IPS Display
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6GB GDDR5)
- SDXC Media Card Reader
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi | Bluetooth 4.1
- USB 3.0 | HDMI | Mini DP | Thunderbolt 3
- Windows 10 Home (64-Bit)
With the 15.6" GS63VR Stealth Pro 4K Notebook from MSI , you'll be able to experience VR games and applications for a different level of computing. Equipped with a 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7-7700HQ quad-core processor, 16GB of DDR4 RAM, and a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 graphics card with 6GB of GDDR5 VRAM, the GS63VR Stealth Pro 4K can handle everything from everyday tasks to 4K gaming with demanding visuals. It's also capable of running VR applications and games for a different level of computing. To enhance this system's capabilities further, you can replace the pre-installed RAM with 16GB modules for a max capacity of 32GB.
Its 15.6" display is built with an In-Plane Switching (IPS) panel that provides you with wide viewing angles and vivid color reproduction. The native 3840 x 2160 screen resolution can display crisp and clear UHD 4K content for your viewing pleasure. For storing your photos, videos, games, and more, the GS63VR Stealth Pro 4K has a 512GB solid-state drive and a 2TB hard drive. The SDXC card reader is convenient for transferring files from cameras and mobile devices, and there are plenty of connectivity options, including USB 3.0, HDMI, Mini DisplayPort, and Thunderbolt 3. Other integrated features include 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, a webcam, and audio in/out jacks. The installed operating system is Windows 10 Home (64-Bit).
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10-Series Graphics Cards
- NVIDIA's GeForce GTX 10-series graphics cards can deliver up to a 40% increase in performance over the previous generation. Not only are they powerful, they can deliver similar performance to their desktop counterparts with a slight performance difference. This changes mobile gaming, allowing you to max out your game's visuals settings so you can enjoy it at its best. Furthermore, 10-series graphics cards are VR ready so plug in your favorite headset for a new computing experience.
- Thunderbolt 3
- Thunderbolt 3 is a hardware interface that utilizes the reversible USB Type-C connector. Doubling the speed of its predecessor, Thunderbolt 3 features a maximum throughput of 40 Gb/s when used with compatible devices. The connector also transmits data via USB 3.1 at up to 10 Gb/s, and dual-bandwidth DisplayPort 1.2 allows you to connect up to two 4K displays simultaneously. Additionally, you can daisy chain up to six devices from a single Thunderbolt 3 port.
- Start Menu
- After its hiatus in Windows 8, the Start Menu has returned. Utilizing a combination of the traditional menu system and Windows 8's Live Tiles, the improved Start Menu gives you more information at a glance, showing notification information alongside your applications and other pinned items.
- Microsoft's digital personal assistant, Cortana can answer your questions with information gleaned from both your device and the internet at large. You can type or even talk with her, if your system has a microphone. Using her Notebook, Cortana keeps track of your needs and wants, and she learns over time to improve her information gathering skills.
- Microsoft Edge
- After nearly 20 years, Microsoft has finally replaced its Internet Explorer web browser. With Microsoft Edge, users can write directly on web pages and share notes with friends and colleagues. It also improves the online reading experience by adding a distraction-free mode and read-it-later functionality. Edge also has built-in Cortana integration; you can have her help you find a restaurant, make a reservation, and pull up directions without leaving your browser.
- Windows Store
- For Windows 10, Microsoft has unified the Windows Store. Now, apps for PCs, tablets, and phones will all be accessible from one place. And with support for Universal Apps, one version of an app can work across all your compatible devices automatically.
- Windows Continuum
- Windows 10 was designed for a variety of screen sizes and input styles, and with its Continuum feature, it automatically adapts to fit your needs. A Windows 10 tablet on its own requires a touch-centric approach, but attaching a mouse and keyboard will shift everything to a more traditional interface. You can even attach an external monitor to your Windows 10 phone for a near-desktop experience. But it's not just the operating system; Windows Universal Apps take advantage of Continuum as well.
- Xbox on Windows 10
- Gaming is a big focus of Windows 10. Xbox integration allows for PC players to match up against Xbox One players on supported games, and if you have an Xbox One, you can even stream compatible titles to your PC. Native support for recording with the new Game DVR feature makes it easy to capture and share your gameplay. The new DirectX12 takes better advantage of multi-core processors, giving games a performance boost, even on older hardware. Windows 10 also features native support for virtual reality headsets, such as the Oculus Rift.
|Processor||Intel Core i7-7700HQ Quad-Core|
|Base Clock Speed||2.8 GHz|
|Max Boost Speed||3.8 GHz|
|Memory Slots||2 x SO-DIMM 260-Pin|
|Memory|| Installed: 16 GB |
Capacity: 32 GB
|Memory Type||2 x 8 GB PC4-19200 2400 MHz DDR4 SDRAM|
|Graphics Card||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 with 6 GB GDDR5 VRAM|
|Native Resolution||3840 x 2160|
|Finish||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Brightness||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Viewing Angle||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Response Time||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|External Resolution||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Available Slots||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Total Capacity||2.512 TB|
|Solid State Storage||1 x 512 GB M.2 NVMe PCIe|
|Hard Disk Storage||1 x 2 TB 2.5" SATA (5400 rpm)|
|Ports|| 1 x Thunderbolt 3 via USB Type-C |
3 x USB 3.0 Type-A
|Display|| 1 x HDMI 2.0 |
1 x Mini DisplayPort 1.2
|Audio|| 1 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Headphone Output |
1 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Microphone Input
4 x Integrated Speaker
|Media Card Slots||SD/SDHC/SDXC|
|Network||1 x 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45)|
|Webcam|| Yes |
|Operating System||Windows 10 Home (64-bit)|
|Keyboard|| Type: Standard Notebook Keyboard |
|Battery||3-Cell (57 Wh)|
|Power Requirements||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Power Supply||1 x 180 W|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||15.0 x 0.7 x 9.8" / 381.0 x 17.8 x 248.9 mm|
|Weight||3.96 lb / 1.80 kg|
|Package Weight||10.55 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||23.7 x 15.6 x 4.5"|
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.