Mole-Richardson 400W JuniorLED 10" Daylight Fresnel
- Color Temperature: 5,600K
- 10" Lens
- CRI: 90
- Local Dimming
- IP 30 Rating, 90-250 VAC
- 10 - 55° Variable Spot to Flood
- Aluminum Alloy and Steel Construction
- Low Electrical Draw
- 25' Cable with Switch, Edison Plug
This 90-250 VAC daylight-balanced 400W JuniorLED 10" Daylight Fresnel from Mole-Richardson features passive cooling, aluminum alloy and steel construction, a 10 to 55 degree spot to flood variation and a yoke with a 1/1/8" pin for standard Junior stands and accessories. Local dimming means you'll probably be restricting your scrimming to half-scrims, saving you a lot of ladder climbing. The Studio JuniorLED has a low maximum draw as compared to a legacy fixture effecting up to an 80% reduction in energy consumption. This means that you can run double the amount of LEDs as traditional lights without raising the temperature. Cooler operation also means less air-conditioning running costs in the studio as well as near-maintenance-free performance without downtime for re-lamping.
Apart from the black powder-coated finish, the Studio JuniorLED head looks and performs the same as a legacy light, allowing you to swap a standard light for a Studio JuniorLED or mix them. In fact, there's a retro-fit kit available to convert your old style light to an LED. The Studio JuniorLED is supplied with a 25' cable and a NEMA 5-15 Edison (US) plug.
- An 80% reduction in energy consumption
- Flicker-Free dimming with little to no color shift
- No need for external dimming systems
- No direct IR or radiant heat from Fresnel
- MoleLED Technology
- MoleLED Fresnels are powered by a proprietary, patent-pending Mole-Richardson Quantum Dot chip on-board LED module. The benefit of QD LED technology is the ability to specifically tune the visible wavelength at the nano scale which, in this case, allows for precise adjustment of the red spectrum without impacting the overall light output of the LED.
- Retro-Fit Kits
- Realizing a need for the industry to further reduce, reuse and recycle, Mole is also offering simple retro-fit kits to convert existing legacy Tweenie, Baby and 8" Junior Solarspots to new Tungsten or Daylight MoleLED Fresnels.
- Maximum Flood
1,300 fc/13,993 lux @ 5.0' (1.5 m)
397 fc/4,273 lux @ 10' (3.0 m) with 9.0' (2.7 m) beam diameter
155 fc/1,668 lux @ 15' (4.6 m)
3,100 fc/33,368 lux @ 5.0' (1.5 m)
990 fc/10,656 lux @ 10' (3.0 m) with 3.0' (0.9 m) beam diameter
450 fc/4,843 lux @ 15' (4.6 m)
|Construction||Aluminum and steel with interlocking channels|
|Light Source||400W Quantum Dot LED|
|Lens||10" (254 mm) Borosilicate glass Fresnel|
|Beam Angle||10 to 55° Variable spot to flood (includes field)|
|Focusing Mode||Rotating knob on front and back|
|Rating||90-250 Volts AC, 50-60 Hz, 400 Watts, 4 Amps Max.|
|Cable||Attached 25' (7.6 m) Type SO., 3 Conductor, #18 AWG with NEMA 5-15 Edison plug, thru-cord toggle in cable|
|Switch||Local toggle in trough|
|Fuse||2.0 A Slow-blow, fuse holder in trough|
|Dimming||Flicker free, direct DC via on-board dimmer 100-10% with minimal color shift|
|Yoke||Cast aluminum with standard 1 1/8" (29 mm) pin|
|Compliance||RoHS. CE, UL, CSA pending|
|Finish||Textured black powder epoxy coat|
|Dimensions||21.5 x 17 x 17" (54.6 x 43.2 x 43.2 cm)|
|Weight||27.5 lb (12.25 kg) Including cable|
|Package Weight||32.75 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||22.0 x 21.4 x 17.4"|
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.