Miller SOLO DV 20 Carbon Fiber Tripod System
- SOLO DV 2-Stage Tripod, 69" Max Height
- DS-20 Fluid Head, 22 lb Payload
- 75mm 3" Half Ball Base
- Variable Dial Pan & Tilt Fluid Drag
- Preset Counterbalancing
- Disc Lock Pan/Tilt Braking
- Soft Carry Case
- DS-20 Fluid Head (#184)
- SOLO DV Carbon Fiber Tripod Legs (#1501)
- 1x Pan Bar (#680)
- Camera Mounting Plate (#489) with Screw Adapter Carriage (#493)
- Soft Carrying Case (#1524)
- Carry Strap (#1522)
- 3-Year Parts and Labor Warranty
|Load Capacity|| 2-steps, 10 and 22 lbs |
(4.5 - 10 kg)
|Mount/Base||75mm 3" Half Ball|
|Balance Plate||Yes, +/- 60mm Sliding Range|
|Pan & Tilt Range||360�, +90/-70�|
|Pan & Tilt Drag||Variable Dial|
|Leveling Bubble/Illuminated||Yes / No|
|Minimum Height||14.5" (36.83 cm)|
|Maximum Height||69.2" (175.77 cm)|
|Transport Length||27" (69 cm)|
|Weight||9.6 lbs (4.35 kg)|
|Package Weight||18.6 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||37.5 x 12.5 x 11.0"|
The Solo-20 tripod system consists of the DS-20 fluid head, designed to bring "Big Head" performance and professional features like Dynamic Fluid Drag control and an integrated Static Counterbalancing System, for today's lightweight DVCAM and DVC-PRO camcorders. Offers a sliding balance plate, independent Pan and Tilt locks, precision spirit level and integral 75mm ball leveling. The result is lightweight support that delivers superior performance.
Also included is the Solo carbon fiber spreaderless tripod, providing ultra light, rock solid stability. The Solo sets up quickly and securely to maximum 63" height and pack down to a compact 27" for transport. Selectable leg angle locks ensure rapid stabilization, while the 75mm diecast alloy bowl offers quick leveling, optimum torsional rigidity and long term durability.
DS-20 Fluid Head
- Multi-Step Pan & Tilt Fluid Drag System
- The multi-step Fluid Drag system ensures smooth, consistent fluid drag control across all temperature ranges and through a wide range of light and heavy settings. By being independent of payload weight, provides smooth "starts" and dead "stops" for precise framing without any backlash. The system is fully sealed within sub-assemblies for a leakproof, low maintenance life.
- Preset Counterbalancing
- Uses a special designed counterbalanced system, to neutralize the effect of payloads and their centers of gravity. The built-in preset counterbalance system optimizes tilt control in the intended capacity range.
- Quick Release Camera Platform
- Fitted with a precision, sliding quick release camera platform with self-engaging action. Ensuring rapid camera attachment, while the built-in safety lock guarantees camera safety during setup and pull-down.
- Built-in bubble for horizontal leveling
SOLO DV Tripod Legs
- Carbon fiber construction
- 75mm / 3" bowl base
- Double extension design
- Maximum height 63.2" (not including head)
- Concentric leg angle locks
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.