Miller Compass 12 Solo DV 2-Stage Alloy Tripod
- Compass 12 Fluid Head
- Solo DV 2-Stage Alloy Tripod
- For DSLR / DV Camera Set-ups
- Maximum Payload Capacity - 22 lb (10 kg)
- 75mm Ball Leveling
- Illuminated Bubble Level
- Concentric Self Adjusting Leg Locks
- Selectable Smooth Pan / Tilt Drags
- Sliding QR Camera Plate
- Spikes with Wind Down Rubber Feet
- Compass12 Fluid Head
- DS Softcase - 2 Stage
- Solo DV Carry Strap
- Fixed Length Pan Handle for Compass15/20 Fluid Head
- 3-Year Warranty
|Maximum Height||70.7" (1795 mm)|
|Minimum Height||15.9" (404 mm)|
|Mounting Standard||2.92" (75 mm) ball levelling|
|Payload Range||4-22 lb (2-10 kg)|
|Payload Capacity||22 lb (10 kg)|
|Transport Length||34.3" (870 mm)|
|Weight||15.7 lb (7.10 kg)|
|Package Weight||23.7 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||37.0 x 12.5 x 10.5"|
The Miller Compass 12 Solo DV 2-Stage Alloy Tripod is designed to Support DSLR / DV camera set-ups weighing up to 22 lb (10 kg). Its Compass 12 fluid head offers +90� / -75� tilt range and a 360� panning ability, both lockable. Both the pan and tilt mechanisms feature 3 selectable fluid drag settings.
A counterbalance system with 4 selectable positions assists in smooth tilting while preventing accidental tripping of a mounted camera system. A 75mm ball leveler with illuminating bubble level is used to mount the camera. The Solo DV 2-stage alloy tripod consists of 3 position (concentric self adjusting) leg angle locks for a height range 9.21 � 63.97� (234 -1625mm). Spikes with wind down rubber feet help keep the tripod steady while shooting.
- For DSLR / DV camera set-ups
- Maximum payload capacity of 22 lb (10 kg)
- Consists of a Compass 12 fluid head and a Solo DV 2-stage alloy tripod
- +90� / -75� tilt range and a 360� panning ability
- Pan lock and tilt lock are available
- 3 selectable positions of drag plus a zero position
- Counterbalance system with 4 selectable positions ensures smooth tilting while preventing accidental tripping of a mounted camera
- 75 mm ball leveling with illuminated bubble level
- 3 position (concentric self adjusting) leg angle locks for a height range 9.21 - 63.97" (234 - 1625 mm)
- Quick release sliding camera plate with 2.36" (60 mm) travel length
- Spikes with wind down rubber feet help keep the tripod steady while shooting
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.