Miller 1833 Compass15 2-Stage Carbon-Fiber System
- Supports Multiple Camera Types
- Wide Payload Support
- Selectable Drag Positions
- Quick-Release Sliding Camera Plate
- 75mm Ball Leveling
- Spike/Rubber Feet
- Two-Stage Design
- Carbon-Fiber Construction
- Compass15 Solo Tripod
- Compass15 Fluid Head
- Three-Year Warranty Against Defects in Material & Workmanship
|Maximum Height||70.2" (1784mm)|
|Minimum Height||15.9" (404mm)|
|Mount||75mm ball leveling|
|Payload Capacity||4.41 to 19.8 lbs (2 to 9kg)|
|Transport Length||34" (864mm)|
|Weight||14.8 lbs (6.7kg)|
|Package Weight||21.95 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||37.0 x 13.0 x 10.0"|
The 1833 Compass15 Solo 2-Stage Carbon-Fiber System from Miller is a combination tripod and fluid head system designed for use with HDV, DVCAM, XDCAM, and P2HD cameras. It features a two-stage, telescoping design of carbon-fiber construction. Leg angle locks are available for height adjustment. Other features include a 60mm sliding camera plate, 75mm ball leveling, and spoke/rubber feet for extra stability.
- Five selectable positions of high-performance drag are available plus a zero position
- It includes a selectable counterbalance system for payloads between 4.41 and 19.84 lbs (2 and 9kg)
- It features a quick-release 60mm sliding camera plate
- The two-stage tripod features an alloy/magnesium construction
- It includes 75mm ball leveling
- Spike/rubber feet provide extra stability
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.