Miller 1036 Compass20 Fluid Head
- Supports Multiple Camera Types
- Wide Payload Support
- Pan-and-Tilt Fluid Drag Range
- Counterbalance System
- Quick-Release Euro Mini-Camera Plate
- Caliper Disc Brakes
- Replaceable Tilt-End Rosette
The 1036 Compass20 Fluid Head from Miller is designed for use with HDV, DVCAM, XDCAM, and P2HD cameras. It supports payloads between 4.41 and 26.46 lbs (2 to 12kg). It offers a flexible pan-and-tilt fluid drag range and a selectable counterbalance system. Other features include caliper disc brakes and a replaceable tilt-end rosette. This model features a quick-release Euro mini-camera plate.
- Five selectable positions of high-performance drag are available plus a zero position
- It includes a selectable counterbalance system for payloads between 4.41 and 26.46 lbs (2 to 12kg)
- It features a quick-release Euro mini-camera sliding plate
- Other features include readily accessible controls and illuminated bubble level
- Its superior pan/tilt locks use disc brakes
- This unit features a replaceable tilt-end rosette
|Range||60mm sliding range|
|Payload Capacity||4.41 and 26.46 lbs (2 to 12kg)|
|Mounting||75 mm ball levelling|
|Camera Type||Quick-release sliding Euro mini-camera plate|
|Plate|| 1/4" & pin |
1/4" and 3/8" screws
|Tilt Drag||(5) selectable fluid drag positions + 0|
|Tilt Lock||Caliper disc brake system|
|Spring Loaded Counter Balance||(5) selectable fluid drag positions + 0|
|Pan Lock||Caliper disc brake system|
|Counterbalance System||(4) selectable positions|
|Pan||Fixed-height pan handle|
|Height Above Bowl||7.1" (180 mm)|
|Weight||6 lbs (2.7kg)|
|Package Weight||10.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||20.3 x 9.0 x 8.9"|
- Three-Year Warranty Against Defects in Material & Workmanship
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.