Miller 1034 Compass15 Fluid Head
- Supports Multiple Camera Types
- Wide Payload Support
- Pan-and-Tilt Fluid Drag Range
- Counterbalance System
- Quick-Release Plate
- Caliper Disc Brakes
- Replaceable Tilt-End Rosette
The 1034 Compass15 Fluid Head from Miller is designed for use with HDV, DVCAM, XDCAM, and P2HD cameras. It supports payloads between 4.41 and 19.81 lbs (2 to 9kg). It offers a flexible pan-and-tilt fluid drag range and a selectable counterbalance system. Other features include a quick-release plate, caliper disc brakes, and a replaceable tilt-end rosette.
- Five selectable positions of high-performance drag are available plus a zero position
- It includes a selectable counterbalance system for payloads between 4.41 and 19.84 lbs (2 and 9kg)
- It features a quick-release 60mm sliding camera plate
- Other features include readily accessible controls and illuminated bubble level
- Its superior pan/tilt locks use disc brakes
- This unit features a replaceable tilt-end rosette
|Range||60 mm sliding range|
|Payload Capacity||4.41 to 19.8 lbs (2 to 9 kg)|
|Weight||5.5 lbs (2.5 kg)|
|Camera Type||Quick-release sliding camera plate|
|Plate|| 1/4" & pin |
1/4" and 3/8" screws
|Mount||75 mm ball leveling|
|Tilt Drag||5 selectable fluid drag positions + 0|
|Tilt Lock||Caliper disc brake system|
|Pan Drag||5 selectable fluid drag positions + 0|
|Pan Lock||Caliper disc brake system|
|Counterbalance System||4 selectable positions|
|Pan||Fixed-height pan handle|
|Height Above Bowl||6.7" (170 mm)|
|Package Weight||8.55 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||15.6 x 14.0 x 11.5"|
- Three-Year Warranty Against Defects in Material & Workmanship
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.