Microsoft 13.5" Surface Book Multi-Touch 2-in-1 Notebook (Silver)
- 2.4 GHz Intel Core i5-6300U (Skylake)
- 8GB of RAM
- 13.5" PixelSense Detachable Display
- 3000 x 2000 Screen Resolution (267 ppi)
- Dedicated NVIDIA GPU
- 256GB SSD
- USB 3.0, Mini DisplayPort, SD Card Slot
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0
- Surface Pen Included
- Windows 10 Pro
The silver Microsoft 13.5" Surface Book Multi-Touch 2-in-1 Notebook is a high-performance laptop/tablet hybrid with power and versatility. The Surface Book packs an Intel 6th gen (Skylake) dual-core processor into a magnesium casing with a silver finish. Use the tactile keyboard and touchpad to stay productive. You can also detach the screen from the dock and use the Surface Book as a tablet. The included Surface Pen provides added precision thanks to its 1024 levels of pressure sensitivity.
With a 13.5" PixelSense display, the Surface Book features a 3000 x 2000 screen resolution (267 ppi) and a 3:2 aspect ratio. The display is also a 10-point touch support so you can take full advantage of the multi-touch gestures incorporated into Windows 10 Pro. If you want to output video to an external display, you can use the mini DisplayPort.
The system is powered by a dual-core 6th generation (Skylake) 2.4 GHz Intel Core i5-6300U processor with integrated Intel HD Graphics 520. The Surface Book also has a dedicated NVIDIA GPU embedded into the keyboard. When the screen is detached, only the integrated graphics chip can be utilized. It also has 8GB of RAM, a 256GB solid state drive, an SD media card slot, 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, a 5MP front-facing camera, an 8MP rear-facing camera with autofocus and 1080p HD video recording, and dual integrated microphones. There are also built-in front-facing stereo speakers with Dolby audio. Windows 10 Pro is the installed operating system.
Microsoft Surface Book
- Dual-Core 6th-Gen Skylake Intel Core Performance
- The Surface Book houses a 6th generation Skylake Intel Core i5-6300U processor. Its dual cores can reach a stock speed of 2.4 GHz. With Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0, the Surface Book can reach a max single-core speed of 3.0 GHz and a max dual-core speed of 2.9 GHz. With a dedicated L3 cache and 8GB of RAM, the Surface Book allows you to multitask quickly and efficiently.
- 13.5" PixelSense Display with 10-Point Multi-Touch Support
- Featuring a 3000 x 2000 screen resolution (267 ppi), the 13.5" PixelSense display provides a high-res, clear viewing experience. The screen is calibrated for true-to-life color, high contrast, and low glare. The display is also a touchscreen, so you'll be able to utilize the multi-touch gestures incorporated into Windows 10 Pro. You can also output video to an external display via the mini DisplayPort.
- 2-in-1 Detachable Design
- The Surface Book can be used as both a laptop and a tablet. Detach the screen to use it like a clipboard with the included Surface Pen. You can also rotate it and attach the screen to the dock to take full advantage of the tactile keyboard, touchpad, and the hardware accelerated graphics.
- Intel Dual-Band 802.11ac Wi-Fi
- Featuring Intel dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi, the Surface Pro 4 delivers faster Internet access, broader coverage, and longer battery life than was available with previous Wi-Fi standards. The Surface Pro 4 is also backwards compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi networks. The Surface Pro 4 also comes with Bluetooth 4.0, so you'll be able to connect wirelessly to Bluetooth-compatible peripherals and accessories.
- Surface Pen
- The included Surface Pen feels like an actual pen and provides a natural writing experience. Use the Surface Pen to mark up presentations, sign documents, or enjoy art apps. You can also open a blank OneNote document with a click of the Surface Pen to instantly capture your next idea, even if your Surface Pro 4 is in sleep mode.
Windows 10 Pro
- Start Menu
- After its hiatus in Windows 8, the Start Menu has returned. Utilizing a combination of the traditional menu system and Windows 8's Live Tiles, the improved Start Menu gives you more information at a glance, showing notification information alongside your applications and other pinned items.
- Microsoft's digital personal assistant, Cortana can answer your questions with information gleaned from both your device and the internet at large. You can type or even talk with her, if your system has a microphone. Using her Notebook, Cortana keeps track of your needs and wants, and she learns over time to improve her information gathering skills.
- Microsoft Edge
- After nearly 20 years, Microsoft has finally replaced its Internet Explorer web browser. With Microsoft Edge, users can write directly on web pages and share notes with friends and colleagues. It also improves the online reading experience by adding a distraction-free mode and read-it-later functionality. Edge also has built-in Cortana integration; you can have her help you find a restaurant, make a reservation, and pull up directions without leaving your browser.
- Windows Store
- For Windows 10, Microsoft has unified the Windows Store. Now, apps for PCs, tablets, and phones will all be accessible from one place. And with support for Universal Apps, one version of an app can work across all your compatible devices automatically.
- Windows Continuum
- Windows 10 was designed for a variety of screen sizes and input styles, and with its Continuum feature, it automatically adapts to fit your needs. A Windows 10 tablet on its own requires a touch-centric approach, but attaching a mouse and keyboard will shift everything to a more traditional interface. You can even attach an external monitor to your Windows 10 phone for a near-desktop experience. But it's not just the operating system; Windows Universal Apps take advantage of Continuum as well.
- Xbox on Windows 10
- Gaming is a big focus of Windows 10. Xbox integration allows for PC players to match up against Xbox One players on supported games, and if you have an Xbox One, you can even stream compatible titles to your PC. Native support for recording with the new Game DVR feature makes it easy to capture and share your gameplay. The new DirectX12 takes better advantage of multi-core processors, giving games a performance boost, even on older hardware. Windows 10 also features native support for virtual reality headsets, such as the Oculus Rift.
- Windows 10 Pro
- The Pro version of Windows 10 includes all of the features of Windows 10 Home plus many designed specifically for businesses users, including Hyper-V virtualization, BitLocker disk encryption, and remote desktop access. Devices will also be able to join domains and the Azure Active Directory, and they can even access a specialized version of the Windows Store featuring custom, company-specific applications.
|Processor||Intel Core i5-6300U Dual-Core|
|Base Clock Speed||2.4 GHz|
|Max Boost Speed||3.0 GHz|
|Memory||Installed: 8 GB|
|Memory Type||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Graphics Card||NVIDIA GPU|
|Native Resolution||3000 x 2000|
|Available Slots||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Solid State Storage||1 x 256 GB M.2 PCIe|
|Ports||2 x USB 3.0|
|Display||1 x Mini DisplayPort|
|Audio|| 1 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Headphone/Microphone Combo Jack |
1 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Headphone/Microphone Combo Jack
2 x Integrated Speaker
1 x Integrated Microphone
|Media Card Slots||SD|
|SIM Card Size||None|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Pro|
|Keyboard||Type: Standard Notebook Keyboard|
|Pointing Device||TouchPad & Stylus|
|Battery||Non-Removable Providing up to 12 Hours per Charge|
|Power Supply||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)|| 12.3 x 0.9 x 9.1" / 31.2 x 2.3 x 23.1 cm (Laptop) |
12.3 x 0.3 x 8.7" / 31.2 x 0.8 x 22.1 cm (Clipboard)
|Weight||3.48 lb / 1.58 kg|
|Package Weight||7.45 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||16.9 x 11.3 x 2.1"|
- Surface Pen
- Power Supply
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.