Microboards PF-Pro Autoprinter Optical Disc Printer
- 100-Disc Capacity
- USB 2.0
- Mac & Windows Compatibility
- Cyan Ink Cartridge for Microboards MX1, MX2 & PF-Pro Printers
- Magenta Ink Cartridge for Microboards MX1, MX2 & PF-Pro Printers
- Yellow Ink Cartridge for Microboards MX1, MX2 & PF-Pro Printers
- Black Ink Cartridge for Microboards MX1, MX2 & PF-Pro Printers
- Print Head for MX-1, MX-2, and Print Factory Pro (Black/Yellow)
- Printhead for MX Series & PF Pro Printers (Cyan/Magenta)
- USB 2.0 Printer Cable
- Power Cord
- Blank Printable CDs
- Input Bin Rods
- 100-Disc Output Assembly
- Installation CD:
- Windows Drivers
- Printer Toolbox
- SureThing Label Software
- PF-Pro Disc Printer Quick Start Guide
- User's Manual
- Unpack Guide
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
|Print Speed||250 discs/hour|
|Ink Types||Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black|
|Media Types||Inkjet-printable Blu-ray, CD, and DVD media|
|Interface - Connectors||1x USB 2.0|
|Maximum Print Width||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|System Requirements|| Computer: Pentium 4 3GHz |
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5, 10.6; Windows 2000, XP, Vista (32/64-bit), 7 (32/64-bit)
Memory: 512MB (1GB recommended)
|Power Requirements||AC: 120/240VAC user-switchable power supply|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||22 x 9 x 22" (55.9 x 22.9 x 55.9cm)|
|Weight||43 lb (19.5kg)|
|Package Weight||59.5 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||34.0 x 27.0 x 15.5"|
The PF-Pro CD/DVD Autoprinter from Microboards is an inkjet disc printer, compatible with standard inkjet-printable optical discs. It features a 100 disc input, facilitating unattended operation. The printer is capable of printing full-color 4800dpi graphics onto discs using high-quality HP ink.
- Print up to 100 discs at a time without user intervention
- Prints up to 250 discs per hour
- Costs as low as 11 cents a disc for a full coverage print, and as low as 2 seconds a print for a text-only label
- A single set of ink cartridges can produce anywhere between 850 and 1,500 discs
- Works with Windows and Mac systems
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.