Microboards 1:7 Networkable CopyWriter Pro Tower BD/CD/DVD Duplicator
- Network Operation
- 500GB Internal Hard Disk
- 8x Blu-ray Disc Burning
- 22x DVD Burning
- 48x CD Burning
The 1:7 Networkable CopyWriter Pro Tower BD/CD/DVD Duplicator from Microboards is a network Blu-ray/DVD/CD duplicator, with an internal 500GB hard disk for storing frequently-used disc images. An 8-button interface controls the unit, with status given via a menu-driven display. It connects to your network through the RJ-45 LAN port, and features a USB port. With full network control, you can use disc images stored on the network and create multiple discs at once without having to use a physical master disc. The CopyWriter Pro is the perfect solution for anyone with the need to burn a large number of Blu-ray or DVD discs.
- Duplicates Blu-ray, DVD, and CD discs
- USB and RJ-45 ports allow network connectivity, allowing users to begin duplication from disc images stored directly on the network
- Sports a menu-driven LCD display with a 8-button control interface
- Internal 500GB hard drive gives you ample space to store frequently-used interfaces
- Supports verification and track extraction
|Drive Configurations||Write: 7x Blu-ray/DVD/CD|
|Disk Loading Method||Tray (Manual)|
|Read Speed||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Duplication (Write) Speed|| Blu-ray: 8x |
|Recordable Formats||CD-DA (Red Book), CD-ROM Modes 1 & 2, XA Forms 1 & 2, ISO 9660, Photo CD, CD-Extra, Mixed Mode, Video CD, Hybrid CD, HFS, CD+G (karaoke), DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD-ROM, BD-R, BD-RE|
|Disc Types||CD, DVD, Blu-ray Disc|
|Connectors|| 1x USB |
|System Requirements||Windows 2000, XP, Vista (32-bit only)|
|Software||Image Burn & network drivers|
|Power Requirements||AC: 100-240VAC 50/60Hz|
|Environmental Requirements||Operating Temperature: 50-104°F (10-40°C)|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Weight||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Package Weight||37.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||24.0 x 22.0 x 14.3"|
- Power cord
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.