Meopta MeoPro 20-60x80 HD Spotting Scope (Angled View)
- Angled Viewing
- 20-60x Magnification
- Extra-Low Dispersion HD Glass
- MeoBright Ion & MeoShield Multi-Coating
- Magnesium and Aluminum Chassis
- Rotating Tripod Collar w/ Mounting Foot
- Sculpted Rubber Armored Housing
- Built-In Anodized Aluminum Sunshade
- Objective Lens Cover
- Ocular Lens Cover
- Lens Cloth
- Limited Lifetime Transferable Warranty
|Magnification||20.0 - 60.0x|
|Objective Lens Diameter||80 mm|
|Field of View||3.25-1.5� field of view (40-65� apparent viewing angle)|
|Minimum Focus Distance||19.7 ft / 6 m|
|Eye Relief||18.5 mm|
|Length||14.3" / 36.4 cm|
|Weight||67.97 oz / 1,926.92 g|
|Package Weight||6.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||17.1 x 6.0 x 5.7"|
The angled view MeoPro 20-60x80 HD Spotting Scope from Meopta �combines a 20-60x wide angle eyepiece, extra-low dispersion HD glass lenses, and�a nitrogen-filled housing to create a�high-magnification zoom optic designed for low-light and weatherproof performance.�An 80mm fluorite objective lens is engineered for maximum light gathering ability and color fidelity.�Lens elements�are fully multicoated with Meopta's proprietary MeoBright anti-reflective coating,�which maximizes the light transmitted throughout�the optical path and enhances image contrast. Exposed lens surfaces are also�finished with MeoShield scratch-resistant coatings.
Durable construction�and user-friendly�design match the optical performance�of the MeoPro 80 spotting scope. The CentricDrive focus wheel is oversized and textured for non-slip focusing in the�rain or when wearing gloves.�The objective�housing is nitrogen-purged and gasket-sealed to deliver waterproof and fogproof imaging in freezing temperatures and high humidity. For added protection, a magnesium and aluminum�chassis provides a shock-resistant�foundation�for the optical system. The retractable aluminum sunshade, long 18.5mm eye relief, and rotating/locking tripod collar�make the MeoPro 80 a full-featured spotting scope for a wide range of outdoor observing tasks.
- Optical Performance
- 80mm objective lens, 20-60x magnification
- 3.25-1.5� field of view, 40-65� apparent viewing angle
- 19.7 ft / 6 m minimum focus distance
- Extra-low dispersion fully multicoated HD lens elements
- Fluorite objective lens
- MeoBright anti-reflective coatings
- MeoShield scratch-resistant coating
- Construction Details
- Nitrogen-filled fogproof/waterproof housing
- Magnesium and aluminum chassis
- Rubber armored body
- Use and Handling
- Angled viewing configuration
- Multi-position twist-up eyecup
- Retractable anodized aluminum sunshade
- 360� rotating and locking tripod collar with mounting foot
- Mounting foot�has 1/4"x20 thread and is specially designed to engage Manfrotto RC2 tripod heads
- CentricDrive mid-body focusing wheel with textured rubber grip
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.