Matrox M9188 PCIe x16 Multi-Display Octal Graphics Card
- ATX Form Factor
- 2 GB Memory
- Native PCIe x16 Performance
- Stretched & Independent Desktop Modes
- Pivot Support
- Unified Driver Package
- PowerDesk Software
- Open GL Support
- RoHS & WEEE Compliant
- Windows & Linux Compatibility
- 3 Year Warranty
|Bus Type||PCIe x16|
|Graphics Memory||2048 MB|
|Outputs||8x per card|
|Connectors||8x mini DisplayPort|
|Support||For DisplayPort and DVI single-link outputs|
|Adapters||8x mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort adapters 8x DisplayPort to DVI single-link adapters|
|Max DVI Resolution per Output||1920 x 1200|
|Max DisplayPort Resolution/Output||2560 x 1600|
|Independent Desktop Mode||Yes|
|Stretched Desktop Mode||Yes|
|Unified Driver Package||Yes|
|Open GL Support||2.0|
|Supported Operating Systems||Windows 7, Vista (32/64-bit), XP (32/64-bit), Server 2003/2008 (32/64-bit) and Linux|
|Compliance||RoHS and WEEE|
|EMC Certifications||Class B|
|Dimensions (LxH)||9.0 x 4.4" (22.86 x 11.18 cm)|
|Weight||Not specified by the manufacturer|
|Package Weight||3.6 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||18.0 x 8.8 x 4.4"|
The M9188 PCIe x16 Multi-Display Octal Graphics Card from Matrox supports eight high-resolution monitors. With 2 GB of memory and advanced desktop management features, it supports both stretched and independent desktop modes in Microsoft Windows 7, Vista and XP. It features resolutions of up to 2560 x 1600 for DisplayPort monitors and 1920 x 1200 for DVI single-link monitors.The M9188 Graphics Card provides benefits such as long life-cycles, top-to-bottom manufacturing and unified display driver models for easy deployment across multiple systems. It delivers advanced desktop management features to drive energy, transportation, process control, financial trading and other monitoring environments with extraordinary performance.
- Single-Slot Card
- The M9188 Graphics Card saves you valuable slot space and allows you to add multiple Matrox boards to support up to 16 displays*. 1
*Operating system, system hardware and driver compatibility need to be verified for large monitor configuration arraysclose
- 2 GB of Memory
- The graphics card features 2 GB of memory for enhanced performance in demanding multi-monitor control room monitoring applications.
- Native PCIe x16 Performance
- The M9188 Graphics Card provides maximum bandwidth to ensure best performance.
- Pristine Image Quality for High Resolution Monitors
- It supports resolutions of up to 2560 x 1600 for DisplayPort monitors and 1920 x 1200 for DVI single-link monitors.
- Stretched and Independent Desktop Modes
- The graphics card supports both stretched and independent desktop modes in Microsoft Windows 7, Vista and XP.
- Easy Deployment and Wide Enterprise Flexibility
- The M9188 Graphics Card retains core Matrox benefits such as long life-cycles, top-to-bottom manufacturing and unified display driver models for easy deployment across multiple systems. Thus, it is compatible with other Matrox products.
- Multiple Operating System Support
- The M9188 Graphics Card display drivers support Windows 7, Vista (32/64-bit), XP (32/64-bit), Server 2003/2008 (32/64-bit) and Linux.
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.