Marantz SR7011 9.2-Channel Network A/V Receiver
- Up to 125W per Channel at 8 Ohms
- Audyssey Multipoint Sound Optimization
- 4K Ultra HD Upscaling and Pass-Through
- HDMI with 3D and Audio Return Channel
- 8x HDMI-In / 3x HDMI-Out
- Built-In Wi-Fi, Ethernet, and Bluetooth
- Apple AirPlay Connectivity
- Front-Panel USB Port
- GUI On-Screen Display
Enjoy multi-channel sound, Dolby and DTS height channel support, 4K video upscaling, and a variety of wireless and wired connectivity options with the Marantz SR7011 9.2-Channel Network A/V Receiver . It features a 9-channel discrete amplifier design that can deliver up to 125W per channel at 8 Ohms. The Audyssey Platinum calibration suite is onboard to help you tailor the sound of the receiver and connected speakers to your listening environment with the included setup microphone. Built-In Dolby Atmos and DTS:X support give you the ability to add front height channels for a more immersive audio experience.
The SR7011 can connect wirelessly via integrated Bluetooth, AirPlay, and Wi-Fi to your compatible devices. An Ethernet port is also available for wired Internet connectivity. The receiver also features a number of wired connectivity options, including eight HDMI, three component video, four composite video, two digital coaxial, and two optical inputs. It has three HDMI outputs, one component video, and two composite video outputs for video playback in up to three zones. The receiver will even upscale lower-resolution video sources to near-4K resolution for use with your compatible 4K display.
Note: Access to certain Internet-based content may require a subscription to a service. Not all services are available in all areas.
- Dolby Atmos Built-In
- Dolby's Atmos surround sound technology dispenses with channel-based coding in favor of more advanced object-based coding, giving the sound designer the ability to precisely place sounds anywhere in the 3-dimensional space. The SR7011 features the ability to connect a 5.1-channnel surround sound speaker system and four additional overhead speakers or four additional Dolby Atmos elevation speakers. Thanks to the 11-channel processing capability, you can just add an external 2-channel amplifier and even enjoy a 7.1.4 Atmos experience. Along with Dolby Atmos decoding and Dolby Surround Upmixing, the SR7011 also features Dolby TrueHD lossless decoding and other Dolby Digital technologies.
- DTS:X Built-In
- Like Dolby Atmos, DTS:X features object-based audio coding that lets the sound designer place sonic elements anywhere in the 3D acoustic soundspace and provides for overhead speakers to deliver an enhanced surround sound experience.
- Auro-3D Upgradeable
- Along the same lines as Dolby Atmos and DTS:X, Auro-3D is designed to provide an immersive surround sound experience with dedicated height and overhead channels in addition to the regular channels. The height information, captured in recording or created during the mixing process, is mixed into a standard 5.1 PCM stream that comes with a regular Blu-ray. Moreover, the Auro-3D Engine combines different technologies for an optimized 3D sound experience generated both natively and from existing audio content. It recognizes mono, stereo, 5.1 surround, or an Auro-encoded signal and transforms them into 3D audio. Once upgraded with the Auro-Codec decoder, the SR7011 is capable of decoding the original Auro-3D mix and playing back an Auro-3D 10.1 channel configuration (with an external amplifier). Auro-3D will be available via a future firmware upgrade; see the official Marantz website for more information.
- Marantz HDAM (Hyper Dynamic Amplifier Module)
- The internal circuitry is designed to enhance audio quality by delicately handling all signals via the HDAMs in Current Feedback topology before they reach the speakers. Marantz HDAM (Hyper Dynamic Amplifier Module) technology provides augmented low-noise wideband performance in an all-discrete configuration. Furthermore, the technology provides a fast slew rate for a wideband response and high dynamic range to deliver optimized sound quality with high resolution audio formats.
- HDCP 2.2 Compatible, ISF-Certified
- Prepared for the future, the SR7011 features a video section that's fully compatible with HDMI 2.0a and HDCP 2.2 specifications on all 8 HDMI inputs. With 4K Ultra HD 60 Hz video, 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling, High Dynamic Range (HDR), 21:9 video, 3D, and BT.2020 pass-through support on every input, the SR7011 is ready for 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray players, set-top boxes, and other 4K Ultra HD sources. Certified by the Imaging Science Foundation, the SR7011 features a suite of video calibration controls (for use by an ISF technician) along with ISF Day and ISF Night video modes. Also, the video processor has the ability to transcode and upconvert standard definition and high definition analog and digital video content to 4K Ultra HD, breathing new life into your favorite legacy sources. The SR7011 features eight HDMI inputs, including one on the front panel, and three HDMI outputs � two for the main zone, and one for the second zone.
- Built-In Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and AirPlay Capability
- Featuring Bluetooth & Wi-Fi wireless streaming connectivity, the SR7011 is equipped with a dual-antenna RF transceiver system for reliable streaming even in congested wireless environments. Connect to the Internet through your home Wi-Fi network (or with a hard-wired connection via the Ethernet port) and enjoy your favorite tracks from streaming music services, thousands of Internet radio stations, or from your local drives such as NAS. With Apple AirPlay compatibility, you can enjoy listing to your favorite tracks wirelessly from your favorite iOS device such as an iPhone or iPad.
- HEOS for Wireless Multi-Room Audio
- With built-in HEOS technology, the SR7011 will allow you to enjoy and control your favorite music anywhere around your home with free HEOS app and additional optional HEOS-equipped speakers. Play the same song perfectly synchronized in party mode or a different song in every room.
- Music Streaming Services
- The HEOS app will open the gate to multiple steaming services to play on your SR7011. Those services include Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn Internet radio, Amazon Prime Music, iHeartRadio, Sirius XM, SoundCloud, Tidal, Rhapsody, and Deezer. You can also stream music contents using the HEOS app from your phone, USB stick, or local drives, such as NAS, connected to the same network. Favorites and playlist functions are supported.
- High-Resolution Audio Compatibility
- The SR7011 lets you discover the enhanced fidelity of high-resolution audio tracks with the ability to decode up to 24-bit/192 kHz AIFF, ALAC, FLAC, and WAV lossless files, as well as DSD 2.8 MHz and 5.6 MHz tracks (the audiophile format of SACD) via the front-panel USB port and network sources, plus other popular file types such as MP3.
- Built-in HD Radio Tuner
- The built-in AM/FM tuner features HD Radio for augmented sound quality.
- 9-Channel Discrete Amplifier with ECO Mode
- The SR7011 features a power amplifier section with all nine channels configured identically, employing discrete high-current-capable power transistors. Each channel is rated at 125W (at 8 Ohms, 20 Hz to 20 kHz, 0.05% THD) and are able to safely drive lower impedance speakers down to 4 Ohms. Its ECO mode adjusts power consumption according to signal level and there's an on-screen Eco Mode display that lets you see the power consumption reduction in real time.
- Smart TV Connectivity
- Via the HDMI CEC (consumer electronics control) functionality in your Smart TV, you may be able to control your Marantz receiver with the Smart TV's remote control. With "HDMI control" set to ON in your receiver, you can set "Smart Menu" to ON to start controlling your Marantz receiver with your Smart TV's remote. The Smart Menu home screen provides you quick access to source and surround mode selections, the receiver's setup menu, and four Smart Selects.
- Dual Subwoofer Outputs
- With a single subwoofer, optimum placement within the room for the best bass response isn't always possible. Depending on the location, bass response at the main listening position can be uneven with audible peaks and dips. With two subwoofers positioned in different locations, response averaging evens out the low bass range for more accurate bass anywhere in the listening area.
- Audyssey Platinum DSP Suite
- Equipped with the Audyssey Platinum suite of DSP algorithms, the SR7011 features Audyssey MultEQ XT32 automatic room acoustic correction. With the supplied measurement microphone, MultEQ XT32 analyzes each speaker's output (including the subwoofers) at up to eight measurement locations and generates digital filters designed to optimize each channel for the correct frequency and time domain response. Audyssey Dynamic Volume smooths out annoying jumps in volume (such as TV commercials), letting you listen at lower levels and still enjoy clear dialog, music, and sound effects. Audyssey Dynamic EQ provides tonal tailoring for full-range clarity at any nearly listening level. Audyssey Low Frequency Containment uses psychoacoustic algorithms to deliver a full-range tonal balance, including deep bass, but without disturbing close-by neighbors or family members in other rooms, and features a multi-step adjustment that lets you dial in the amount of containment to your preference. Audyssey Sub EQ HT provides individual DSP tailoring of each subwoofer in a dual subwoofer setup for deeper bass with enhanced definition compared to a single subwoofer configuration.
- Marantz 2016 AVR Remote App
- Download free Marantz 2016 AVR Remote app from the Apple app store, Google Play, or the Amazon app store for control of the receiver as well as access to your receiver's setup menu for detailed adjustments from your phone or tablet. The app also gives you quick access to the receiver's status display, option menus, Marantz Blu-ray player control, and online owner's manual for your convenience. With queue management, you can browse and add new tracks to your playlist on the fly.
- Multi-Source/Multi-Room Capable
- You can enjoy your favorite movie in the main room while others enjoy stereo sound from different sources in two other rooms. The SR7011 is equipped with speaker connections as well as pre-amp outputs for a second zone and third zone. There's also a dedicated HDMI output for second zone audio and video so you can have two different video sources in two different rooms at the same time.
- Front-Panel USB Port
- You can connect a USB drive and listen to MP3 or WAV files, among others. The SR7011 also features high resolution audio file compatibility, including DSD (5.6 MHz) and FLAC lossless decoding up to 24-bit/192 kHz.
- Color-Coded 4-Way Speaker Terminals
- The speaker terminals feature multi-way connection capability to handle a number of speaker cable terminations, including banana plugs. They're also color-coded for correct hookup the first time, and color-coded speaker cable labels are included.
- Designed for Easy Setup and Use
- Featuring a graphical on-screen display that's designed to be easy to understand, the SR7011 guides you through the setup process to help ensure the right configuration the first time. The Setup Assistant and the included Quick Start guide together provide easy setup guidance, optimizing critical settings for the best possible sound quality with your particular equipment configuration.
- Easy-to-Use Smart Select Functions
- There are four Smart Select function buttons on the front panel and the remote control. These let you choose your favorite sources and each one remembers your preferred sound mode for that source.
- External Control Capabilities
- The SR7011 is equipped with a range of features that provide enhanced control capabilities and compatibility with third party and custom integration solutions. For remote control compatibility with other components in your home theater system, the SR7011 features an IR (infrared) remote control input and output on the rear panel along with dual 12V trigger outputs. It can also be set up and operated by a home computer on the network with IP control, either via a wired LAN connection or a Wi-Fi connection. For direct connection to external home automation and control equipment, the SR7011 is equipped with an RS-232C serial port. The receiver also features Control4 SDDP (Simple Device Detection Protocol) and Crestron Connected certification for integration with Control4 and Crestron home automation equipment.
- Additional Features
- Identical quality and power for all nine discrete channels
- HDAMs in Current Feedback topology
- Audyssey Dynamic Volume for real-time volume adjustment
- Audyssey DynamicEQ enhances surround effects at low volume levels
- 192 kHz/32-bit D/A converters for all channels
- Multi-Source/Multi-room (2nd and 3rd zone via speaker terminal or zone pre-out)
- Optimized Bass redirection for powerful bass performance in configurations without a subwoofer
- Clock Jitter Reducer
- ECO mode with off/on/auto setting
- Horizontal, color-coded layout of speaker terminals for easy connection
- Label sheet for marking speaker wires & HDMI cables
- Includes IR remote control
- Setup Assistant and the Advanced Graphical User Interface guide you through the setup process
- Marantz AVR Remote app for iOS, Android, and Kindle
- Four Smart Select buttons can be used to store favorite sources, Internet radio stations, and preferred settings
- Standby HDMI pass-through
- Auto Standby
- Low standby power consumption at 0.2 W
- Smart TV connectivity
|Power Output|| 125 W per channel @ 8 Ohms, 20 Hz to 20 kHz, 0.05% THD |
165 W per channel @ 6 Ohms, 1 kHz, 0.7% THD, 2 channels driven
200 W per channel @ 6 Ohms, 1 kHz, 1% THD, 1 channel driven
|Audio Formats||Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio|
|Object-Based Audio Support|| Dolby Atmos, DTS:X |
Auro-3D via future firmware update
|Supported File Formats||24-bit/192 kHz AIFF, ALAC, FLAC; WAV lossless, DSD 2.8 and 5.6 MHz; MP3|
|Digital-to-Analog Converter (DAC)||192 kHz/32-bit|
|Tuner||FM, AM, HD Radio|
|Upscaling||Up to 4K|
|Pass-Through|| 4K/60 Hz, 4:4:4 pure color, HDR, 21:9 video, 3D, BT.2020 |
Standby HDMI pass-through
|ARC (Audio Return Channel)||Yes, on main out|
|Wi-Fi||Yes, dual-band (2.4 and 5 GHz)|
|Inputs|| 8 x HDMI (1 front) |
2 x Digital coaxial
2 x Optical TOSLINK
3 x Component video
4 x Composite video (1 x front)
7 x Stereo RCA (1 x front, 1 x Phono)
1 x 7.1-channel
|Outputs|| 3 x HDMI |
1 x 1/4" (6.35 mm) headphone (front)
1 x Component video
2 x Composite video
1 x 11-channel pre-out
2 x RCA subwoofer pre-out
1 x Stereo RCA zone 2
1 x Stereo RCA zone 3
|Other Ports|| 1 x USB in (front) |
1 x Setup microphone in (front)
1 x RS-232C
1 x Ethernet LAN
1 x RCA remote control in
1 x RCA remote control out
1 x FM antenna in
1 x AM antenna in
2 x Bluetooth/Wi-Fi antenna in
1 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) IR flasher in
2 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) DC (max. 12 V, 150 mA)
1 x Ground terminal
1 x AC power in
|Speaker Connectors||11 x Binding post pairs|
|Power Requirements||120 VAC, 60 Hz|
|Standby Power Consumption||0.2 W|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||17.3 x 7.3 x 16.2" (439.4 x 185.4 x 411.5 mm)|
|Weight||30.4 lb (13.8 kg)|
|Package Weight||37.5 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||21.0 x 19.8 x 11.5"|
- Remote Control with Batteries
- AM Antenna
- FM Antenna
- Audyssey Microphone
- Cardboard Microphone Stand
- Wire Labels
- Limited 3-Year Warranty
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.