Marantz AV7703 11.2-Channel Network A/V Preamplifier with HEOS 1 Series 2 Wireless Speaker Kit (White)
- Up to 11.2-Channel Audio Processing
- Audyssey Platinum Audio Suite
- UHD 4K Upscaling & ISFccc Support
- Balanced and Unbalanced Audio Outputs
- 8x HDMI-In / 3x HDMI-Out
- Preamp with Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, & AirPlay
- Ethernet, USB, 3.5mm Inputs to Speaker
- Mid-Woofer and Dome Tweeter
- Dual Class D Amplifiers
- Humidity-Resistant Speaker Design
Start building a wireless home entertainment system with this B&H Kit consisting of the Marantz AV7703 11.2-Channel Network A/V Preamplifier and one white Denon HEOS 1 Series 2 Wireless Speaker . They connect to each other via Wi-Fi for wireless multi-room streaming and you can have the speaker directly access your favorite online streaming services or the cloud with the free HEOS app. The speaker is humidity-resistant for safe placement in a bathroom.
- Marantz AV7703 11.2-Channel Network A/V Preamplifier
Let your amplifier handle the amplification while the rest of the video and audio processing is handled by the Marantz AV7703 11.2-Channel Network A/V Preamplifier . It offers the flexibility of 11.2-channel unbalanced and balanced outputs and supports Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, and, via a future firmware upgrade, Auro-3D object-based audio decoding. The Audyssey Platinum calibration suite is built into the preamp to help you tailor the sound to your listening environment with the included setup microphone.
The AV7703 has eight HDMI inputs and three HDMI outputs so you can have up to three different video sources playing in three different zones. All the HDMI connections support HDMI 2.0a and HDCP 2.2 for UHD 4K resolution without handshaking issues. It also has two digital coaxial inputs, two optical inputs, three component video inputs, four composite video inputs, and seven stereo RCA audio inputs, along with a component video and two composite video outputs. Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and AirPlay connectivity add wireless audio streaming functions.
Note: Access to certain Internet-based content may require a subscription to a service. Not all services are available in all areas.
- Audyssey Platinum DSP Suite
- Equipped with the Audyssey Platinum suite of DSP algorithms, the AV7703 features Audyssey MultEQ XT32 automatic room acoustic correction. With the supplied microphone, MultEQ XT32 analyzes each speaker's output (including the subwoofers) at up to eight measurement locations and generates digital filters designed to optimize each channel for the correct frequency and time domain response. Audyssey Dynamic Volume smooths out jumps in volume (such as TV commercials), letting you listen at lower levels and still enjoy clear dialog, music, and sound effects. Audyssey Dynamic EQ provides tonal tailoring for clarity at nearly any listening level. Audyssey Low Frequency Containment uses psychoacoustic algorithms to deliver tonal balance, including deep bass, but without disturbing nearby neighbors or family members in other rooms, and features a multi-step adjustment that lets you dial in the amount of containment to your preference. Audyssey Sub EQ HT provides individual DSP tailoring of each subwoofer in a dual subwoofer setup for deeper bass with enhanced definition compared to a single subwoofer configuration.
- HDMI 2.0a Connectivity, HDCP 2.2 Compatible, and ISF-Certified
- The AV7703 features a video section that's compatible with HDMI 2.0a and HDCP 2.2 specifications on all eight HDMI inputs. With 4K Ultra HD 60 Hz video, 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling, High Dynamic Range (HDR), 21:9 video, 3D, and BT.2020 pass-through support on every input, the AV7703 is ready for Blu-ray disc players, set-top boxes, and other 4K Ultra HD sources. Certified by the Imaging Science Foundation, the AV7703 features a suite of video calibration controls (for use by an ISF technician) along with ISF Day and ISF Night video modes. The video processor also has the ability to transcode and upconvert standard definition and high definition analog and digital video content to 4K Ultra HD, optimizing the image quality of legacy video sources.
- Dolby Atmos and DTS:X Built-In
- Dolby's Atmos surround sound technology dispenses with channel-based coding in favor of more advanced object-based coding, giving the sound designer the ability to precisely place sounds anywhere in the three-dimensional space. The AV7703 features the ability to connect a 5.1-channel surround sound speaker system and two additional overhead speakers or two additional Dolby Atmos elevation speakers.
Like Dolby Atmos, DTS:X features object-based audio coding that lets the sound designer place sonic elements anywhere in the 3D acoustic soundspace and provides for overhead speakers to deliver an enhanced surround sound experience.
- Auro-3D Upgradeable
- This preamplifier supports Auro-3D surround sound with height channels when paired with the optional Auro-Codec Decoder. When paired with this decoder, the AV7703 is capable of decoding the original Auro-3D mix and playing back an Auro 10.1-channel configuration.
- HDAM Discrete Buffer Amplifier Modules
- The AV7703 features HDAM (Hyper Dynamic Amplifier Module) components, which consist of matched discrete selected circuit elements on a compact sub-board instead of conventional op-amp integrated circuits. These HDAM modules provide a wide band response (100 kHz, -3 dB) for refined detail reproduction.
- Built-In Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, AirPlay, and DLNA
- Featuring Bluetooth & Wi-Fi wireless streaming connectivity, the AV7703 is equipped with a dual-antenna RF transceiver system for streaming in congested wireless environments. Connect to the Internet through your home Wi-Fi network (or with a hard-wired connection via the Ethernet LAN port) and enjoy your favorite tracks from streaming music services, thousands of Internet radio stations, or from your local drives, such as NAS. With Apple's AirPlay compatibility, you can enjoy your favorite tracks wirelessly from your iOS device, such as an iPhone or iPad.
- HEOS for Wireless Multi-Room Audio
- With built-in HEOS technology, the AV7703 will allow you to enjoy and control your favorite music anywhere around your home with free HEOS app and additional optional HEOS-equipped speakers. Play the same song perfectly synchronized in party mode or a different song in every room.
- Music Streaming Services Via the HEOS App
- The HEOS app will open the gate to multiple steaming services to play on your AV7703. Those services include Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn Internet radio, Amazon Prime Music, iHeartRadio, Sirius XM, SoundCloud, Tidal, Rhapsody, and Deezer. You can also stream music contents using the HEOS app from your phone, USB stick, or local drives such as NAS connected to the same network. Favorites and playlist functions are supported.
- Multi-Source/Multi-Room Capable
- You can enjoy your favorite movie in the main room while others enjoy stereo sound from different sources in two other rooms. The AV7703 is equipped with speaker connections as well as pre-amp outputs for a second zone and third zone. There's also a dedicated HDMI output for second zone audio and video so you can have two different video sources in two different rooms at the same time.
- High-Resolution Audio Compatibility
- The AV7703 lets you discover the enhanced fidelity of high-resolution audio tracks with the ability to decode up to 24-bit/192 kHz AIFF, ALAC, FLAC, and WAV lossless files, as well as DSD 2.8 MHz and 5.6 MHz tracks (the audiophile format of SACD) via the front-panel USB port and network sources, plus other popular file types such as MP3.
- Built-In HD Radio Tuner
- The built-in AM/FM tuner features HD Radio for enhanced sound quality.
- Smart TV Connectivity
- Via the HDMI CEC (consumer electronics control) functionality in your Smart TV, you may be able to control your Marantz receiver with the Smart TV's remote control. With "HDMI control" set to ON in your receiver, you can set "Smart Menu" to ON to start controlling your Marantz receiver with your Smart TV's remote. The Smart Menu home screen provides you quick access to source and surround mode selections, the receiver's setup menu, and four Smart Selects.
- Marantz 2016 AVR Remote App
- Download free Marantz 2016 AVR Remote app from the Apple app store, Google Play, or the Amazon app store. This app gives you control of the receiver as well as access to its setup menu for detailed adjustments from your phones or tablets. The app also gives you access to the receiver's status display, option menus, Marantz Blu-ray player control, and online owner's manual for your convenience. With queue management, you can browse and add new tracks to the playlist on the fly.
- Front-Panel USB Port
- You can also connect a USB drive to the port on the front panel and listen to MP3 and WAV files. The AV7703 also features high-resolution audio file compatibility, including DSD (5.6 MHz) and FLAC lossless decoding up to 24-bit / 192 kHz.
- Dual Subwoofer Outputs
- With a single subwoofer, optimum placement within the room for the best bass response isn't always possible. Depending on the location, bass response at the main listening position can be uneven with audible peaks and dips. With two subwoofers positioned in different locations, response averaging evens out the low bass range for more accurate bass anywhere in the listening area.
- Designed for Easy Setup and Use
- Featuring a graphical on-screen display that's designed to be easy to understand, the AV7703 guides you through the setup process to ensure the right configuration the first time. Its Setup Assistant and the included Quick Start guide together provide setup guidance, optimizing critical settings for the best possible sound quality with your particular equipment configuration.
- Easy-to-Use Smart Select Functions
- There are four Smart Select function buttons on the front panel and the remote control. These let you choose your favorite sources and each one remembers your preferred sound mode for that source.
- External Control Capabilities
- The AV7703 is equipped with a range of features that provide enhanced control capabilities and compatibility with third party and custom integration solutions. For remote control compatibility with other components in your home theater system, the AV7703 features an IR (infrared) remote control input and output on the rear panel along with dual 12V trigger outputs. It can also be set up and operated by a home computer on the network with IP control, either via a wired LAN connection or a Wi-Fi connection. For direct connection to external home automation and control equipment, the AV7703 is equipped with an RS-232C serial port. The receiver also features Control4 SDDP (Simple Device Detection Protocol) and Crestron Connected certification for integration with Control4 and Crestron home automation equipment.
- Additional Features
- Optimized Bass redirection for powerful bass performance in configurations without a subwoofer
- Clock jitter reducer
- Label sheet for marking speaker wires & HDMI cables
- Includes a remote control designed for ease of use
- Standby HDMI pass-through
- Denon HEOS 1 Wireless Speaker (Series 2, White)
Enjoy your favorite audio cable-free with the Denon HEOS 1 Wireless Speaker in white. This compact speaker features 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, Ethernet, USB, and 3.5mm connectivity, enabling you to connect it to a wide variety of audio sources. Its mid-woofer and dome tweeter drivers are mated to a pair of Class D amplifiers and take advantage of DSP and custom equalization for smooth tones.
The HEOS 1 is wall-mountable thanks to its 1/4" threaded hole and resists humidity for use in bathrooms and pool areas. The free HEOS app lets you play music from your favorite online streaming services, from the cloud, or directly from your device. Two HEOS 1 units can be paired for stereo sound.UPC: 883795003933
- Marantz AV7703 11.2-Channel Network A/V Preamplifier
Main Unit Channels 11.2 Audio Formats Dolby TrueHD, DTS HD Master Audio Object-Based Audio Support Dolby Atmos, DTS:X
Auro-3D available via future firmware upgrade
Supported File Formats MP3, WAV, DSD (5.6 MHz), FLAC (up to 24-bit / 192 kHz) Digital-to-Analog Converter (DAC) 192 kHz / 32-bit Tuner FM, AM, HD Radio Video Upscaling UHD 4K Conversion Analog to HDMI Pass-Through UHD 4K / 60 Hz, BT.2020
Standby HDMI pass-through
HDCP Version 2.2 Connectivity Wi-Fi Yes Bluetooth Yes AirPlay Yes Audio Return Channel (ARC) Yes HDMI CEC Yes Inputs 8 x HDMI (1 x front)
2 x Digital coaxial
2 x Optical TOSLINK
3 x Component video
4 x Composite video (1 x front)
7 x Stereo RCA (1 x front, 1 x Phono)
1 x 7.1-channel RCA
Outputs 3 x HDMI
1 x 1/4" (6.35 mm) headphone (front)
1 x Component video
2 x Composite video
1 x Unbalanced 11.2-channel pre-out
1 x Balanced 11.2-channel pre-out
1 x Stereo RCA zone 2
1 x Stereo RCA zone 3
Other Ports 1 x USB in(front)
1 x Setup microphone in (front)
1 x RS-232C
1 x Ethernet LAN
1 x RCA remote control in
1 x RCA remote control out
1 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) IR flasher
2 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) DC 12 V, 150 mA out
1 x Ground terminal
1 x FM antenna in
1 x AM antenna in
2 x Bluetooth/Wi-Fi antenna in
1 x AC power in
General Standby Power Consumption 0.2 W Dimensions (W x H x D) 17.3 x 7.3 x 16.2" (43.9 x 18.5 x 41.1 cm) Weight 22.5 lb (10.2 kg) Packaging Info Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 21.3 x 20.0 x 11.3"
- Denon HEOS 1 Wireless Speaker (Series 2, White)
Drivers 1 x Mid-woofer
1 x Dome tweeter
Amplification 2 x Class D Wireless Connectivity 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
Wireless Frequency Range 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz Supported Audio Formats and Codecs PCM (WAV): 32/44.1/48/88.2/96/176.4/192 kHz, 16/24-bit
MPEG-1 Audio Layer 3/CBR/VBR (MP3): 32/44.1/48 kHz, 16-bit, 32 to 320 kbps
AAC-LC (M4A, AAC): 32/44.1/48 kHz, 16-bit, 48 to 320 kbps
WMA9/CBR (WMA): 32/44.1/48 kHz, 16-bit, CBR: 48 to 320 kbps
FLAC: 44.1/48/88.2/96/176.4/192 kHz, 16/24-bit
ALAC (M4A): 44.1/48/88.2/96/176.4/192 kHz, 16/24-bit
Input Connectors 1 x USB (Type-A), female (5 V, 1 A)
1 x 3.5mm Stereo
1 x RJ-45 Ethernet
1 x DC Power
Buttons and Indicators Volume up and down buttons
Network connect button
Wi-Fi connect button
Bluetooth connect button
Multi-color LED status indicator
Mounting Standard 1/4" (6.35 mm) threaded camera/speaker mount, supporting up to 3.2 lb (1.9 kg) Maximum Analog Input Level 1 Vrms Operating Temperature 41 to 95 °F (5 to 35 °C) Power Supply 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz Power Consumption Active: 20 W
Quick Start Mode: 4.5 W
Deep Standby Mode: 0.3 W
Dimensions 5.0 x 5.1 x 7.4" (12.8 x 12.9 x 18.9 cm) Weight 3.1 lb (1.4 kg) Packaging Info Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 9.6 x 9.3 x 7.4"
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.