MakerBot Replicator+ 3D Printer
- 11.6 x 7.6 x 6.5" Build Volume
- 100-400 Micron Layer Resolution
- Single Extruder Nozzle
- Uses 1.75mm MakerBot PLA Filaments
- Print from USB, Ethernet, or Wi-Fi
- Flex Build Plate with Grip Surface
- Open Print Chamber
- Supports CAD, STL, and more
- Windows & Mac Compatible
Engineered and tested for reliable and faster 3D printing, the Replicator+ 3D Printer from MakerBot prints up to 30% faster than is predecessor and offers a 25% larger build volume. For improved reliability and precision, it features upgraded hardware, such as a redesigned gantry and z-stage. It has also been tested for over 380,000 hours of use. It is constructed using PC ABS with powder-coated steel reinforcements, as well as aluminum casting and extrusions for the motion components.
The Replicator+ features a build volume of 11.6 x 7.6 x 6.5"; a cubic build volume of 573 in 3 ; a layer resolution of 100-400 microns; Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM) printing technology that is compatible with Smart Extruder+ and Tough PLA Smart Extruder+ units; uses 1.75mm MakerBot PLA small and large spool filaments, as well as MakerBot Tough PLA large spool filaments; has a 1.8° step angle with 1/16 micro-stepping; 11 micron XY positioning precision; 2.5 micron Z positioning precision; and is equipped with a single 0.4mm extruder nozzle. Users may print their compatible CAD (.cad), STL (.stl), MakerBot (.makerbot), SolidWorks (.sldprt, .sldasm), InventorOBJ (.ipt, .iam), IGES (.iges, .igs), STEP AP203/214 (.step, .stp), CATIA (.CATPart, .CATProduct), Wavefront Object (.obj), Unigraphics/NX (.prt), Solid Edge (.par, .asm), ProE/Creo (.prt, .asm), VRML (.wrl), and Parasolid (.x_t, .x_b) files in an open print chamber via 10/100 Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi, or USB 2.0. The print bed itself is factory-leveled and constructed using a grip surface with a bendable Flex Build Plate.
The MakerBot Replicator+ is Cloud-enabled, allowing you to control and manage one or more printers over the cloud using MakerBot Print or MakerBot Mobile software. It can also be controlled using a built-in dial and an integrated LCD display, each of which allow you to maintain your 3D printer, preview print files, and access your object library. There is also a built-in 640 x 480 camera and this 3D printer operates using 100-240 VAC at 50/60 Hz. It is compatible with Windows 7 and 10 and Mac OS X 10.9 and later. Included is a MakerBot Replicator Smart Extruder+, a large MakerBot filament spool, a USB 2.0 Type-B to Type-A cable, a 4mm hex key, and a power cord.
- Easy and Accessible 3D Printing
- To help ensure easy, accessible 3D printing, the MakerBot Replicator+ comes with a Smart Extruder+ and all the standard features of its predecessor. A few of those features include an LCD display, an on-board camera, as well as USB 2.0, 802.11g Wi-Fi, and 10/100 Ethernet connectivity.
- Engineered and Tested for Reliability
- The MakerBot Replicator+ prints up to 30% faster than its predecessor and offers a 25% larger build volume. For greater reliability and precision, it features improved hardware, like a redesigned gantry and z-stage. To help ensure consistent performance, the Replicator+ 3D printer and its subsystems have been re-engineered and tested for 380,000+ hours across multiple facilities.
- Combines with Workflow Tools to Streamline the 3D Printing Process
- Save time and accelerate iteration by pairing the Replicator+ with MakerBot Print software and MakerBot Mobile. The Replicator+ is Cloud-enabled so you can control it remotely with MakerBot Print or the MakerBot Mobile app. With MakerBot Print, you can import Native CAD parts and assemblies, auto-arrange them during print preparation, and then print them on one or more printers. To get started printing quickly and easily, MakerBot Mobile offers a guided wireless setup.
- Flex Built Plate with Grip Build Surface
- With the Grip Surface, prints adhere better, resulting in reduced warping and curling. Prints are also easier to remove with the bendable Flex Build Plate. The build plate is also factory-leveled so your Replicator+ is ready to go right out of the box.
- Includes the MakerBot Smart Extruder+
- Double the warranty of its predecessor, the Smart Extruder+ is a culmination of product design and 160,000+ hours of testing that delivers dependable and consistent performance using MakerBot PLA filament.
- On-Board Camera
- Remotely monitor your print progress from MakerBot Print and MakerBot Mobile.
- Ease of Use via the LCD Display and Dial
- Along with a dial, the LCD display allows you to set up and maintain your 3D printer, preview print files, and easily access your object library.
- Flexible Connectivity
- Send print files to your 3D printer via 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi, USB 2.0, 10/100 Ethernet, or with a USB drive. Control your printer via MakerBot Print or remotely with MakerBot Mobile.
- Advanced Software
- Control multiple printers from MakerBot Print so you can print on multiple build plates sequentially or simultaneously. Store, organize, and access 3D design files in your personal cloud-enabled library. MakerBot Print is free downloadable software that's compatible with Mac and Windows computers.
- MakerBot Support
- MakerBot Support offers comprehensive MakerCare coverage plans and responsive expertise from those who know MakerBot products best. Their support site also offers both intelligent troubleshooting and in-depth product information.
- Optimized for MakerBot PLA Filament
- Safe for the office, classroom, or home, this filament is non-toxic and easy-to-print with minimal warping or curling. The Replicator+ and MakerBot's software are tuned to provide high quality with this filament.
- MakerBot Tough PLA Filament
- Created for engineers and designers, MakerBot Tough PLA Filament allows you to print durable, high-impact strength prototypes and fixtures. This filament is tested and optimized to print reliably and easily with the Tough PLA Smart Extruder+.
|Print Technology||Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM)|
|Build Volume||11.6 x 7.6 x 6.5" / 29.5 x 19.3 x 16.5 cm|
|Cubic Build Volume||573 in 3 / 9492cm 3|
|Layer Resolution (XY Axis)|| 100 microns / 0.1 mm |
400 microns / 0.4 mm
|Number of Extruders||1|
|Extruder Nozzle Diameter||400 microns / 0.4 mm|
|Positioning Precision|| XY: 11 microns / 0.011 mm |
Z: 2.5 microns / 0.0025 mm
|Stepper Motors||1.8° Step Angle with 1/16 Micro-Stepping|
|Filament Diameter||1.75 mm|
|Filament Spool Storage||Internal|
|Composition||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|USB 2.0 Ports||1 x Type B|
|Ethernet Ports||1 x 100 Mb/s|
|Supported Wi-Fi Standards||802.11n, 802.11g, 802.11b|
|Mobile App Connectivity||Yes|
|Printer Supported 3D File Types||.makerbot, .obj, .stl|
|Mac OS X Compatibility||10.9 and Above|
|Windows Compatibility|| 7 |
|Power Requirements||100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|Operating Temperature|| 60 to 90°F / 15 to 32°C Operating |
32 to 100°F / 0 to 37°C Non-Operating
|Dimensions - (WxHxD)||17.4 x 16.2 x 20.8" / 44.20 x 41.15 x 52.83 cm|
|Weight||40.4 lb / 18.33 kg|
|Package Weight||52.5 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||24.3 x 23.0 x 20.8"|
- MakerBot Replicator Smart Extruder+
- Large MakerBot PLA Filament Spool (2 lb)
- USB 2.0 Type-A to Type-B Cable
- 4mm Hex Key
- Power Cord
- Limited 6-Month Warranty
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.