|Price is inclusive of GST and Import duty charges|
|B2B customers can avail ₹ 4048.11 ITC on this product|
|Buy on EMI starting at 1287/month|
|100% Secure Payments | 100% Genuine product|
|The product is eligible for Free Shipping|
- For Schmidt-Cassegrain Scopes
The original Lumicon Cassegrain Ultra High Contrast Rear Cell Filter is unbeatable for revealing nebulosity. This is achieved by passing three nebula emission lines-the two doubly ionized oxygen lines (496 and 501nm) and the H-beta line (486nm)-while blocking light-pollution and Sky Glow. The result is superb views of the Orion, Lagoon, Swan and other extended nebulae.
The Lumicon Cassegrain Ultra High Contrast Filter threads onto your telescope's SCT rear-cell, and presents male SCT threads for accessory attachment.
Lumicon knows that all sky viewing is not done under the best of weather conditions. The Cassegrain filter cell allows you to change eyepieces without threading/unthreading the filter, and is also easier to change-out than the standard 2" filter cell with gloves on, for cold-weather observing.
Note: Recommended for telescopes 8" and larger in aperture
- To ensure that your Lumicon filter remains the world's best, the strictest quality control standards are employed throughout the production process
- Each Lumicon Ultra High Contrast Filter is individually inspected and proudly inscribed with the percentage of light transmittance of the OIII and H-beta emission lines
- The 1.25" filters employ industry-standard 1.125" x 42 tpi threads (except for Questar/Brandon, which use a thread pattern unique to Questar). The 48 mm filters employ industry-standard 48 x 0.75 mm threading, which thread into 2" eyepieces. All larger filters use the given size with 0.75 mm pitch (e.g. a 72 mm Minus Violet filter has 72 x 0.75 mm threads)
- Warranted Against Manufacturer's Defects
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.