Lowel Prime Location Bi-Color LED Light with V-Lock Battery Mount
- CRI: >91
- Color Temperature: 3,300-5,600K
- IP65 Ingress Protection Rating
- Beam Angle: 47°
- Power Draw: 82W
- Fanless Operation
- Powercon Bridging
- Universal 90-240 VAC Power Supply
- Gel Frame & 5/8" Stand Fitting Included
This Prime Location Bi-Color LED Light with V-Lock Battery Mount from Lowel is a durable IP65-rated LED light that is able to run off of both AC and DC battery power. This version comes with a V-Lock battery plate which can be swapped out for other battery options. On location light quality is excellent with a CRI of >91 and a variable color temperature of 3,300-5,600K, ensuring it will blend with other lights or ambient sources. The Prime Location LED also features a 47° beam angle.
This light features 5800-6000 lumens in LED power while only drawing 82W of power. Also, it has fanless operation and Powercon bridging for powering multiple units. The Prime Location comes with a gel frame, the V-Lock battery plate, a safety cable, a 5/8" female stand fitting, and a 16' switched AC cable for working with a 90-240 VAC power source.
- Manual dimming capability with no color shift
- IP65 ingress protection rating ensures performance outdoors and on location with protection against dust or water entering the fixture
- Can run on either Anton Bauer Gold or V-Lock mount batteries with optional replaceable battery plates
|Color Rendering Index||>91|
|Color Temperature||3,300-5,600 K|
|Ingress Protection Rating||IP65|
|Photometrics||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Cable||16' (4.9 m) switched AC cable|
|Mount||5/8" (16 mm) stand fitting|
|Operating Voltage||90-240 VAC|
|Dimensions|| 16.00 x 12.25 x 4.75" (40.6 x 31.0 x 12.0 cm) |
With Stand Fitting: 16.00 x 16.25 x 4.75" (40.6 x 41.3 x 12.0 cm)
|Weight||10.5 lb (4.8 kg)|
|Package Weight||15.05 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||19.4 x 18.9 x 6.8"|
- Gel Frame
- V-Lock Battery Plate
- Safety Cable
- 5/8" Female Stand Fitting
- 16' Switched Power Cable
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.