Lowel Close Quarters Kit
- 4000 Total Watts
- 4-DP Focus Floodlights
- 120V Bulbs, Barndoors, Gels, Frames
- Reflector, Clamp, Case
- 4 x DP Focus Flood Light (120-240VAC)
- 4 x Complete 4-Leaf Barndoor Set for DP Light
- 4 x FEL Lamp - 1000 Watts/120 Volts
- 4 x KS Light Stand (9')
- #3 Super-Spot Reflector for DP Light
- 2 x 5-1/4" Full Scrim for DP Light
- 5-1/4" Half Scrim for DP Light
- 5-1/4" Graduated Scrim for DP Light
- 2 x DP Frame for DP Light
- Day Blue Gel for DP Light
- Mixed Gels for DP Light - Set of 4
- Lampak for DP Light
- Multi Case
- SC-10 Space-Clamp (Large)
- Two-Year Manufacturer's Warranty on Fixtures
- Five-Year Manufacturer's Warranty on Stands
- One-Year Manufacturer's Warranty on Accessories
|Rating||Each Fixture: 1000 watts maximum|
|Socket (Lampholder)||G9.5 2-pin metal-ceramic|
|Lens (Condenser)||Not Applicable|
|Reflector (Mirror)||Peened parabolic|
|Mounting||5/8" stand or stud|
|Cable||16' #16/3, 120V 3-prong Edison plug|
|Weight||Each Fixture: 3.6 lbs (1.6 kg)|
|Dimensions|| Each Fixture: 8.75 x 7 x 8.25" (22.2 x 17.8 x 21 cm) |
Kit in Case: 37.5 x 17.75 x 9" (95.3 x 45.1 x 22.9 cm)
|Kit Weight||57 lbs (25.9 kg)|
|Package Weight||62.4 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||40.3 x 20.4 x 9.5"|
This is the Lowel Close Quarters Kit, with four DP Lights. The DP Light is a long-time Lowel workhorse. It makes a powerful key, backlight or background light. Add an umbrella or diffusion for soft key or fill light. Swap to the super-spot reflector for long throws, or customize it with a variety of other accessories. The DP is built for a long multi-use life.
This is a 4-light kit complete with barndoors, gel frames, gels, scrims, large space clamp, light stands and a case. The fixtures are supplied with a 120 volt AC power cord. Change the cord, or use a plug adapter, and use the DP Light anywhere in the world with the appropriate bulb.
When fitted with a 1000W 120V bulb and the supplied reflector, this fixture will emit a beam of 88 footcandles @ full flood, and 711 footcandles @ full spot, from a distance of 10 ft (3 m).
- A true focusing knob moves the beam-angle from spot to flood
- A built-in rubberized folding grip offers the user the capability to use the DP light as a hand-held light
- The peened, parabolic reflector provides non-crossover beam with axial filament orientation for improved shadow and longer gel life
- The scrims, barndoors and gels alter the quality, shape, intensity and color of the lights
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.