Litepanels ASTRA 1x1 Soft Bi-Color LED Panel
- Variable Tungsten to Daylight Balance
- Softened Light Output
- Dual Cooling Modes
- Optional Control Modules
- 100-240 VAC with Included AC Adapter
- 13-24 VDC with Optional Battery
- Optional Gold Mount and V-Mount Plates
- TIR Optics, High CRI
- Mounting Yoke
- Power Supply
- US Power Cable
- EU Power Cable
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
|Color Range||Approximately 3,200-5,600K|
|Beam Angle||Beam angle: 46�|
|Photometrics|| Daylight: |
89 fc / 955 lux @ 5' / 1.5 m
27 fc / 295 lux @ 10' / 3 m
15 fc / 161 lux @ 15' / 4.6 m
72 fc / 780 lux @ 5' / 1.5 m
22 fc / 240 lux @ 10' / 3 m
12 fc / 130 lux @ 15' / 4.6 m
|Operating Voltage|| 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz with included AC adapter |
13-24 VDC with optional battery
|Power Draw||110 W|
|DMX||Yes, with optional adapter|
|Power Connector||3-Pin XLR|
|Mount||5/8" / 16 mm|
|Dimensions||18.5 x 16.3 x 5.3" / 49.6 x 41.3 x 13.5 cm|
|Weight||7.6 lb / 3.4 kg|
|Package Weight||11.2 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||21.0 x 20.5 x 6.5"|
With its chassis-integrated diffusion, the Litepanels ASTRA 1x1 Soft Bi-Color LED Panel is like having a softbox built into the slim Litepanels ASTRA profile. The diffusion is designed to all but eliminate the multi-source shadow effect and lend a soft wrap-around aesthetic to your subject while covering a larger, less concentrated area of illumination. Like the rest of the ASTRA series, the Soft Bi-Color is designed for professional production, with high output and high color fidelity in its full 3200K to 5600K temperature range. Adjustments of color and brightness are stepless all the way through, and the output is flicker-free at all settings. A quiet fan at the rear cools the electronics; it can be turned off during critical scenes, although the light output will be less while the fan is inactive.
- Modular Construction
- The modular construction of the ASTRA panels allows them to fit in many professional field and studio situations.
- Optional communications module allows the brightness, color temperature, and cooling mode to be controlled via DMX or Bluetooth
- Optional yoke-mounted Gold-Mount or V-Mount plates for battery power
- Fan module and external power supply are field replaceable to reduce down-time
- Fixture Design
- Intuitive control layout for dimming and color controls as well as power status display
- Aluminum I-beam core construction provides durability and thermal management
- Aluminum accessory mounting points and accessory/filter rails
- Downward-angled exhaust vent directs air away from the fixture, preventing unwanted substances from entering the chassis
- Connects to power via standard 3-pin XLR jack
- Yoke Design
- Unobstructed tilt range
- Power supply and optional battery plates cleanly mount to the yoke with integrated cable guides
- Removable TVMP connector for more mounting options
- Two alternate 1/4"-20 mounting points
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.