Light & Motion Stella Pro 5000 LED Light
- COB 5000K LED
- Brightness: 5,000 Lumens
- 90 CRI and 93 TLCI
- 120° Beam Angle, Waterproof to 328'
- Highly Shock Resistant
- Dimmable, Flicker-Free Output
- AC or Battery Powered
- Battery with 90 to 720 Min. Run Time
- Dead Silent Operation
- Includes Barndoors, Made in U.S.A.
The Stella Pro 5000 LED Light from Light & Motion is a daylight-balanced LED source that packs enough features to cause many users to call it their ideal on-camera source. For location work, the Stella Pro 5000 is hard to beat. With a very small form factor and weight of only 2.5 lb, it's barely noticeable in your kit case. What is noticeable is the clean, accurate color rendering output from the unit's flicker-free COB LED that gives it a rating of 90 CRI and 93 TLCI.
The Stella Pro 5000 has a wide 120 degree beam that can be narrowed with the included 50° focus optic or softened with the optional diffuser. The fan-less design is dead quiet for sound-sensitive locations and is dimmable either continuously or in steps. And, the housing is durably built. Not only can it survive repeated dropping on concrete from a height of 3.3', but it's also waterproof to depths of 328 feet!
The unit is powered by a built-in battery that charges in 1.5 hr. to 80% and 2.0 hr. to full charge, giving you a run time of 90 to 720 minutes depending on the power selected. You can also run the light from a D-Tap external battery source for longer shoots. Additionally, you can use mains power anywhere in the world thanks to the inclusion of a multi-voltage AC power supply. The Stella Pro 5000 also comes with a 50° Focus Optic, 4-way barndoor set, high leverage handle, stand mount, and an external power supply.
- High output Chip on Board (COB) LED
- Certified 90 CRI and 93 TLCI, CCT 5000 Kelvin
- Integrated, rechargeable, Li-ion battery provides 90 to 720 minutes of cord-free operation
- Flicker-free firmware design
- Regulated lumen output - does not fade during use
- Dimming with continuous or stepped control
- Fan-free thermal management for silent operation
- Wide 120° beam angle
- Broad range of accessories including Profoto and Chimera adaptability
- Colored LED indicators give accurate battery status
- Runs off wall power or D-Tap, 12V, external battery kit
- Fast charge of 1.5 hr. to 80% and 2.0 hr. to full charge
- Certified performance (FL-1 standard)
|Color Temperature||5000 K|
|CRI / TLCI||90 CRI and 93 TLCI|
|Light Intensity|| Lumens: |
High - 5,000
Medium - 2,500
Low - 625
|Operating Voltage|| 120-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 24 VDC |
AC power supply included
|Battery|| Built-in battery |
Charging: 1.5 hr. to 80% and 2.0 hr. to full charge
Also compatible with external D-Tap batteries
Run time: 90 to 720 min. on internal battery, depending on selected power
|Beam Angle||120° native|
|Dimming||Continuous or stepped|
|Waterproof Depth||328' (100 m)|
|Dimensions||7.0 x 3.46 x 3.46" (182 x 88 x 88 mm)|
|Weight||2.53 lb (1.14 kg)|
|Package Weight||4.7 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||7.9 x 5.7 x 5.6"|
- Four-Way Barndoors
- Focus Optic for Stella 2000 and 5000 LED Lights (50°)
- Stand Mount
- Power Adapter for Stella Pro 5000 & Sola 8000 (24V, US/JP)
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.