Light & Motion Stella Pro 10000c LED Light
- Chip-on-Board 5000K LED
- 10,000 Lumens
- TLCI 93, CRI 90
- 120-Degree Beam Angle
- Flicker-Free Output
- AC or External Battery
- Integrated Heat-Activated Fan
- Runs Silent up to 5000 Lumen Output
- Includes Barndoors, Made in U.S.A.
- 50� Focus Optic
- High-Leverage Handle
- Stand Mount
- Power Supply Cord
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
|CRI / TLCI||CRI: 90, TLCI: 93|
|Light Intensity|| Lumens |
|Photometrics||18,540 lux at 3.28' (1.0 m)|
|Operating Voltage||120-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 24 VDC|
|Beam Angle||120� native, 50� with included optic|
|Mount||5/8" (16 mm)|
|IP Rating||IP54, water resistant (not-submersible)|
|Dimensions||4.0 x 3.5 x 3.5" (103 x 89 x 89 mm)|
|Weight||1.65 lb (750 g)|
|Package Weight||4.3 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||8.1 x 5.7 x 5.4"|
The Stella Pro 10000c LED Light from Light & Motion is a powerful daylight-balanced source that measures 4.0 x 3.5 x 3.5" and weighs just 1.65 lb but still manages to output 10,000 lumens of accurate 90 CRI / 93 TLCI rated light. Chip-on-Board (COB) LED technology ensures a smoothly rendered output from its native 120-degree beam, but if you need tighter coverage, a 50-degree optic is included. For an even tighter beam angle, there's a 25-degree Fresnel available for separate purchase. The Stella Pro 10000c features continuous flicker-free dimming and an integrated variable speed fan that remains silent until the unit reaches half power. The light can be powered by the included universal AC adapter or by a separate external battery source. The Stella Pro 10000c aluminum housing is subjected to rigid performance testing. An impact test, for example, requires that the light be dropped 6 times on concrete from a height of 3.28'. And, if the clouds roll in, there's no need to worry; the Stella Pro 10000c has an IP54 water-resistant rating.
The Stella Pro 10000c comes with a universal AC power supply cord, 4-way barndoor set, high-leverage handle, a stand mount, and a 50-degree optic.
- High-output Chip-on-Board (COB) LED
- Certified TLCI 93, CRI 90, CCT 5000K
- Flicker-free dimming
- Regulated lumen output that does not fade during use
- Dimming with continuous control
- Integrated fan that turns on at 5,000 lumens
- Wide 120� beam angle
- Broad range of accessories including Profoto and Chimera adaptability
- OLED digital display for precise readout
- Runs off multi-voltage wall power or D-tap, 24V, external battery kit
- Certified drop-impact performance (FL-1 standard)
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.