LG UH9500 65" 4K SUHD 3D SMART TV - 240Hz
- Super UHD 3840 x 2160 IPS LED Panel
- TruMotion Rate of 240 Hz
- Screen Mirroring Technology
- Built-In Wi-Fi & Ethernet Connectivity
- Access LG Content App Store
- Full Web Browser
- 3 x HDMI / 3 x USB
- Local Dimming for Enhanced Contrast
- Magic Remote Compatible
- Sound Designed by Harman Kardon
- Remote Control
- 2 x AA Batteries
- 3D Glasses
- Cable Tie
- Component Video Breakout Cable
- Composite Video Breakout Cable
- Stand Assembly
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
|Screen Size (Diagonal)||64.5"|
|Panel Type||IPS LED|
|Pixel Resolution||3840 x 2160|
|Inputs/Outputs|| 3x HDMI�Audio/Video�In |
1x RCA Composite�Video�In
|Wall Mounting||300 x 200 mm|
|Power Requirements||100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||Standby: < 0.5 W|
|Energy Star Compliant||Yes|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)|| 57.3 x 32.8 x 2.1"�/�145.5 x 83.3 x 5.3 cm Without stand |
57.3 x 35.2 x 11.1"�/�145.5 x 89.4 x 28.2 cm With stand
|Weight|| 47.2 lb�/�21.41 kg Without stand |
51.8 lb�/�23.50 kg With stand
|Package Weight||68.3 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||63.0 x 38.5 x 7.25"|
Enjoy wide viewing angles and vibrant colors with the LG UH9500-Series 65"-Class Super UHD Smart IPS LED TV . IPS technology is designed to enhance color quality while widening viewing angles for a broad range of positioning options. Its UHD display will produce detailed 4K images, and its TruMotion 240 Hz refresh rate will reduce the blur associated with fast-moving objects. HDR Super and Dolby Vision will further enhance image quality, while the onboard Harman Kardon-designed speaker system will produce enhanced audio.
The UH9500 series has three HDMI inputs and three USB ports for digital connectivity plus an analog RCA composite video input. Local dimming will provide augmented contrast by dimming the backlight behind darker areas of images while keeping bright areas vibrant. Integrated Wi-Fi and Ethernet connections will enable the TV's smart TV, onboard web browser, and webOS functions and apps. Screen mirroring is also possible via Wi-Fi.
Note: Content acquired via certain apps may require subscription to a service.
- Super UHD TV
- The UH9500-Series Smart TV offers advanced technologies that deliver over a billion rich colors, smoother motion and elevated brightness plus HDR with Dolby Vision.
- HDR Super with Dolby Vision
- LG Super UHD TVs support both HDR10 and Dolby Vision, delivering the look that filmmakers intended, while assuring full playability of current and upcoming HDR streaming content, such as Netflix. Dolby Vision is an elevated HDR standard preferred by a number of major studios. Movies mastered for Dolby Vision can be enjoyed on LG Super UHD TVs, more faithfully matching the filmmakers' intention.
- IPS 4K Quantum Display
- LG SUPER UHD TVs can reproduce a wider pallet of over a billion rich colors for a more lifelike picture, consistent at a wider viewing angle thanks to IPS 4K Quantum Display technology.
- Wide Viewing Angle
- The IPS panel in this TV uses in-plane switching to deliver rich colors and a strong contrast ratio that remain consistent at wide viewing angles.
- Ultra Luminance
- Picture quality becomes more dynamic with Ultra Luminance, which boosts peak brightness.
- webOS 3.0 Smart TV
- LG's Smart TV platform is designed to be easy to use with Magic Remote, Magic Mobile Connection, and Magic Zoom.
- Magic Zoom
- Magic Zoom can enlarge live screens while viewers watch. By pressing the Zoom key on the remote control, the scene can be enlarged to catch the details.
- Magic Mobile Connection
- Download the free LG TV Plus app to a compatible smart device, then link it to the TV to wirelessly display photos, videos, and many apps on the big screen.
- Magic Remote Ready
- The separately sold Magic Remote lets you simply point, click, scroll, or use voice commands to do all that webOS has to offer. In addition to the Magic Remote, an AN-MR650 accessory is required.
- Harman Kardon Sound
- The onboard sound system by Harman Kardon is designed to provide rich, cinematic sound in your living room.
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Earning ENERGY STAR certification means a product meets strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the Department of Energy. ENERGY STAR certified televisions are, on average, over 25 percent more energy efficient than conventional models, saving energy in all usage modes: sleep, idle, and on.
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.