LG C6P-Series 55"-Class 4K Smart Curved 3D OLED TV
- 4K 3840 x 2160 Curved OLED Panel
- Screen Mirroring Technology
- Built-In Wi-Fi & Ethernet Connectivity
- Access LG Content Store and Apps
- Full Web Browser
- 3 x HDMI / 3 x USB
- Cinematic Color
- Dolby & DTS Decoders Built In
- Includes 2 Pairs of 3D Glasses
Enjoy detailed content with a virtually infinite contrast ratio with the LG C6P-Series 55"-Class 4K Smart Curved 3D OLED TV . When viewing compatible content via the appropriate source, its 4K native resolution will show four times the detail of Full HD while its 54.6" OLED panel will produce intense black levels for enhanced contrast and color accuracy. You can also view 3D content from compatible sources with the two included pairs of 3D glasses.
The C6P-Series features three HDMI and three USB ports for connecting your digital media sources, plus a shared composite RCA/component video input for added connection versatility. As a Smart TV, this model also includes built-in Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity, allowing you to browse content and apps via the LG Content Store, surf the Internet with the integrated browser, or connect to your compatible smart devices wirelessly for screen mirroring.
Note: Content acquired via certain apps may require subscription to a service.
- OLED HDR
- OLED HDR is designed to deliver a stunning high dynamic range picture, including support for Dolby Vision content.
- Infinite Contrast
- The pixels of LG OLED TVs can switch completely off to create perfect black and therefore infinite contrast, resulting in a more lifelike image you can only get with OLED.
- Cinematic Color
- LG OLED TVs display Cinematic Color with a color palette that virtually matches those seen in high-end digital cinemas, putting the home theater experience nearly on par with real theaters.
- 4K Resolution
- LG OLED 4K TVs contain nearly 8.3 million pixels, so their resolution is four times that of Full HD for enhanced detail, even up close on a large screen.
- webOS 3.0 Smart TV
- webOS 3.0 adds advanced new features over previous versions while making it easier to use. The user interface is designed to be more intuitive, mobile devices can connect in new ways, and now you can find and enjoy exactly what you want to watch more easily.
|Screen Size (Diagonal)||54.6"|
|Pixel Resolution||3840 x 2160|
|Video System||ATSC, NTSC-M, QAM|
|Inputs/Outputs|| 3x HDMI Audio/Video In |
3x USB Audio/Video/Photo In
1x RF Antenna In
1x RCA Composite Audio/Video In
1x TOSLINK Optical Out
1x Ethernet LAN In
1x RS-232C Control In
|Wall Mounting||400 x 200 mm|
|Power Requirements||120 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||Standby: < 0.3 W|
|Operating/Storage Temperature|| Operating |
32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
Humidity: 0 - 80%
-4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C)
Humidity: 0 - 85%
|Dimensions (WxHxD)|| 48.2 x 28.1 x 1.9" / 122.4 x 71.4 x 4.8 cm Without stand |
48.2 x 30.0 x 7.5" / 122.4 x 76.2 x 19.1 cm With stand
|Weight|| 29.1 lb / 13.20 kg Without stand |
36.4 lb / 16.51 kg With stand
|Package Weight||49.7 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||57.0 x 33.0 x 8.8"|
- Remote Control
- 2 x AA Batteries
- Component Video Breakout Cable
- Composite Video Breakout Cable
- 2 x 3D Glasses
- Cable Tie
- TV Stand Assembly Hardware
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.