Letus35 Helix Jr. Gimbal Stabilizer Handheld-Mode with Bluetooth & WiFi (Aluminum)
- Compact 3-Axis Powered Gimbal Stabilizer
- Designed for Small and Mid-Size Cameras
- 12 lb Payload
- Handheld-Mode Model with Dual Handgrips
- Optically-Centered Design
- Frame and Handgrips Leveled with Camera
- Flat-Bottom Design for Ground Placement
- Bluetooth Module for Adjusting Settings
A more lightweight and compact version of the original Helix, yet featuring the same optically-centered design, and same reputable controller board, the Letus35 Helix Jr. is made for small and mid-size cameras, such as DSLRs and mirrorless cameras, and is suitable for all productions with up to 12 lb payloads. It's a 3-axis motorized gimbal stabilizer, with several innovative features and design aspects that provide for very efficient operation, and that existing gimbal users will highly appreciate.
This model is the standard handheld-mode model, which comes with left and right handgrips for handheld operation. Additionally included with it are the Helix Bluetooth and WiFi module. The Bluetooth module allows you to wirelessly interact with the Helix Jr. from a Mac/Windows computer or Android app to customize settings. Whereas, the WiFi module allows you to utilize the Letus Helix iOS app, which you can download for free from the App Store.
At the top of the list of the innovative features is the optically-centered design. The Helix Jr. balances around the optical center of your camera, and this allows for the ability to execute nodal point rolls. It also very much helps with image stabilization since movement of the image sensor is minimized. And re-balancing the Helix Jr. after a lens swap is very quick and easy, as all that's required is adjusting a single axis forward or backward. Another outstanding aspect is a simple but extremely useful one - a flat-bottom design, which will allow you to simply set the Helix Jr. down on the ground or other flat surface between shots, as opposed to hanging it on a separate piece of equipment. Another aspect is the positioning of the frame and handgrips. The frame sits under the camera and the handgrips attach leveled with the camera, instead of everything hanging from above. Combined with the compact size, this positioning provides for tighter, better handling.
The Helix Jr. runs on three axes, via a pan motor, tilt motor, and roll motor. When configured for handheld-mode, it can be used in standard handheld mode or in suitcase mode. Suitcase mode entails turning the Helix Jr. 180° and holding it with just one handgrip. The camera in this case can also be turned to compensate for the 180° repositioning; and the handgrip can be rotated to function as a typical top handle. Suitcase mode allows for tilt functionality in one-handed operation. It also helps with hand-offs to second operators.
The Helix Jr. is battery-powered and comes with a 2600 mAh JuiceBox Jr. lithium-ion battery and a charger. An on-board battery indicator will keep you informed of remaining battery life. A hard custom foam cut carrying case is optionally available for transport, but the Helix Jr. is compact and packs away fairly flat, so you might be able to use an existing carrying case.
Note: Helix Jr. is wired according to US standards. Any 3rd-party power accessories must be compatible.
- Key Features
- Motorized 3-axis gimbal stabilizer designed for DSLRs and mirrorless cameras
- Compact and lightweight version of the original Helix
- Optically-centered design - balances around the optical center of the camera
- Optical centering minimizes sensor movement and greatly helps with image stabilization
- 12 lb payload
- Quick re-balancing after lens swaps by simple adjustment of a single axis
- Flat-bottom design allows placement on the ground or other flat surface between shots
- The frame and handgrips are positioned leveled with the camera, instead of overhead
- Convertible to suitcase mode for tilt functionality in one-handed operation
- Battery and charger included
- Handheld-Mode Model Standard model with left and right handgrips for handheld operation Bluetooth Module Allows wireless settings customization from a computer or Android app WiFi Module Allows you to use the Letus Helix iOS app (downloadable for free from the App Store) over WiFi
|Material||Aluminum frame, carbon fiber rods|
|Payload||12 lb (5.4 kg)|
|Included Battery||Lithium ion 14.8 V, 2600 mAh; built-in protection circuit; 0.5 lb (227 g)|
|Connections|| 2x 2-pin LEMO (input/output) |
1x 6-pin LEMO port (for optional joysticks)
|Input Power||8-18 V|
|Mount Type||1/4"-20 camera screw|
|Dimensions||16" (40 cm) span handle to handle (handheld mode)|
|Weight||5.75 lb (2.61 kg), with battery installed (handheld mode)|
|Package Weight||10.55 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||18.9 x 11.3 x 5.1"|
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.