|Price is inclusive of GST and Import duty charges|
|B2B customers can avail ₹ 31186.25 ITC on this product|
|Buy on EMI starting at 9917/month|
|100% Secure Payments | 100% Genuine product|
|The product is eligible for Free Shipping|
- 3.0 GHz Intel Core i5-8500 Six-Core
- 8GB of DDR4 RAM | 500GB 7200 rpm HDD
- 23.8" Full HD TFT Touchscreen
- 1920 x 1080 Screen Resolution
- Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 630
- SuperMulti DVD Burner
- SD/SDHC/SDXC Card Reader
- Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) | Bluetooth 5.0
- USB 3.1 Gen 2 | USB 3.1 Gen 1 | DP
- Windows 10 Pro (64-Bit)
The ThinkCentre M920z Multi-Touch All-in-One Desktop Computer from Lenovo is an efficient system that can handle robust workloads for all your computing needs. The system is powered by a 3.0 GHz Intel Core i5-8500 Six-Core processor, which will allow you to run multiple applications simultaneously. If you need more power, the CPU can be overclocked to 4.1 GHz. The ThinkCentre M920z's 8GB of 2666 MHz DDR4 SDRAM memory helps to ensure smooth multitasking and also allows the computer to quickly access frequently used files and programs. While the current memory configuration is 1 x 8GB, the RAM can be upgraded to 16GB. Additionally, the ThinkCentre M920z is equipped with a borderless 23.8" TFT anti-glare display, which delivers a resolution of 1920 x 1080, viewing angles of 178°, 250 cd/m 2 brightness, a 16:9 aspect ratio, and 1000:1 contrast ratio. The display also features 10-point multi-touch functionality, allowing you to utilize the touch gestures and functions in Windows 10 Pro to further improve accessibility and productivity.
For long-term storage of your files, a 500GB 7200 rpm SATA III 2.5" hard drive offers quick access to your data, and there is an empty M.2 slot for additional internal storage. If you want to add external storage drives, optical drives, printers, memory card readers, or other peripherals, the M920z features one USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A port (always on, fast charging), five USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A ports, (one supports Smart Power On), and one USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C port. In terms of visuals, the M920z uses the integrated Intel UHD Graphics 630 chipset to deliver a sharp, clear picture, while allowing for external displays to be used at resolutions up to 4096 x 2304 @ 60 Hz via its DisplayPort input/output combo interface. Whether you are listening to music, watching a movie, or playing a game, the dual integrated microphones and dual 3W speakers produce high fidelity. Other integrated features include Gigabit Ethernet, Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac), Bluetooth 5.0, a SuperMulti DVD drive, an SD/SDHC/SDXC card reader, and a 1080p webcam that supports multi-degree rotation (0 to 180° horizontal, -25 to 25° vertical).
Lenovo's ThinkCentre M920z All-in-One Desktop Computer includes a USB keyboard, a USB mouse, and a 150W power adapter. Mount the M920z on a wall using the 100 x 100mm VESA mount, or place it on the included Ultra Flex III stand, which tilts -5 to 70°, swivels ±45°, and rises 5.36". The installed operating system is Windows 10 Pro (64-bit).
- USB 3.1 Gen 1
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 features a maximum throughput of 5 Gb/s. USB 3.1 Gen 1 and USB 3.0 are synonymous.
- USB 3.1 Gen 2
- Doubling the speed of its predecessor, USB 3.1 Gen 2 features a maximum throughput of 10 Gb/s when used with compatible devices. USB 3.1 Gen 2 is synonymous with USB 3.1.
- SuperMulti DVD Burner
- The SuperMulti DVD Burner supports a wide variety of optical DVD and CD media, including DVD±RW.
- Gigabit Ethernet
- The system uses an integrated Gigabit Ethernet controller for internet access when connected to a router, modem, or network switch.
- This system has a DisplayPort input/output combo interface that supports external resolutions of up to 4096 x 2304 @ 60 Hz.
- Energy Efficient Power Supply
- The 150W power supply is 85% efficient.
Windows 10 Pro
- Start Menu
- After its hiatus in Windows 8, the Start Menu has returned. Utilizing a combination of the traditional menu system and Windows 8's Live Tiles, the improved Start Menu gives you more information at a glance, showing notification information alongside your applications and other pinned items.
- Microsoft's digital personal assistant, Cortana can answer your questions with information gleaned from both your device and the internet at large. You can type or even talk with her, if your system has a microphone. Using her Notebook, Cortana keeps track of your needs and wants, and she learns over time to improve her information gathering skills.
- Microsoft Edge
- After nearly 20 years, Microsoft has finally replaced its Internet Explorer web browser. With Microsoft Edge, users can write directly on web pages and share notes with friends and colleagues. It also improves the online reading experience by adding a distraction-free mode and read-it-later functionality. Edge also has built-in Cortana integration; you can have her help you find a restaurant, make a reservation, and pull up directions without leaving your browser.
- Windows Store
- For Windows 10, Microsoft has unified the Windows Store. Now, apps for PCs, tablets, and phones will all be accessible from one place. And with support for Universal Apps, one version of an app can work across all your compatible devices automatically.
- Windows Continuum
- Windows 10 was designed for a variety of screen sizes and input styles, and with its Continuum feature, it automatically adapts to fit your needs. A Windows 10 tablet on its own requires a touch-centric approach, but attaching a mouse and keyboard will shift everything to a more traditional interface. You can even attach an external monitor to your Windows 10 phone for a near-desktop experience. But it's not just the operating system; Windows Universal Apps take advantage of Continuum as well.
- Xbox on Windows 10
- Gaming is a big focus of Windows 10. Xbox integration allows for PC players to match up against Xbox One players on supported games, and if you have an Xbox One, you can even stream compatible titles to your PC. Native support for recording with the new Game DVR feature makes it easy to capture and share your gameplay. The new DirectX12 takes better advantage of multi-core processors, giving games a performance boost, even on older hardware. Windows 10 also features native support for virtual reality headsets, such as the Oculus Rift.
- Windows 10 Pro
- The Pro version of Windows 10 includes all of the features of Windows 10 Home plus many designed specifically for business users, including Hyper-V virtualization, BitLocker disk encryption, and remote desktop access. Devices will also be able to join domains and the Azure Active Directory, and they can even access a specialized version of the Windows Store featuring custom, company-specific applications.
Lenovo ThinkCentre M920z specs
|Processor||Intel Core i5-8500 6-Core|
|Base Clock Speed||3.0 GHz|
|Maximum Boost Speed||4.1 GHz|
|L3 Cache||9 MB|
|System Bus||8 GT/s Direct Media Interface|
|Chipset|| Socket: FCLGA1151 |
Type: Intel Q370
|Total Installed Memory||8 GB|
|Maximum Memory Capacity||32 GB|
|Memory Type||DDR4 SDRAM|
|Memory Speed||2666 MHz|
|User-Replaceable Memory||1 x 8 GB|
|Available Memory Slots||1|
|Memory Slot Type||260-Pin SO-DIMM|
|GPU||Intel UHD Graphics 630|
|Native Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Maximum Brightness||250 cd/m 2|
|Viewing Angle (H x V)||178 x 178°|
|Storage Drive|| Bays: 1 x 2.5" (Height Unspecified) |
Installed: 500 GB 7200 rpm HDD
|Optical Drive||Tray-Load SuperDrive with Dual Layer Support|
|Drive Expansion||1 x M.2 (Internal)|
|Inputs / Outputs|
|Ports|| 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A |
5 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C
|Display||1 x DisplayPort|
|Audio|| 2 x Integrated Speaker |
2 x Integrated Microphone
1 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Headphone/Microphone Combo Jack
|Flash Media Slot||1 x SD/SDHC/SDXC|
|Network||1 x 10/100/1000 Mb/s Gigabit Ethernet (RJ45)|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac); Dual-Band (2.4 & 5 GHz)|
|Webcam||Front: 2.0 MP|
|Keyboard & Mouse|
|Keyboard||Type: Standard Notebook Keyboard|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Pro (64-Bit)|
|Power Supply||150 W|
|Mounting-Hole Pattern||100 x 100 mm|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||21.3 x 14.3 x 9.9" / 542.0 x 363.0 x 252.0 mm|
|Weight||19.71 lb / 8.94 kg|
|Package Weight||26.99 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||31.0 x 22.5 x 7.6"|
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.