Price is inclusive of GST and Import duty charges
Your wishlist has been temporarily saved. Please Log in to save it permanently.
Important Note: Due to the supplier's unavailability, this product's order will be processed on 23-Oct-2019. Estimated date of delivery for this product is 9-15 days from 23-Oct-2019.
Buy on EMI starting at 17901/month
Safe and Secure Payments | 100% Authentic products
Estimated Delivery Date
100% Original Products
Tanotis imports genuine branded products from worldwide
100% Secure Payment
Tanotis partners with Payumoney for secure payments
Priority Delivery within India across 80000+ pincodes
GST Invoice on all purchases
All products are shipped with GST bills, you will be eligible to take input credit.
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.
- 2.6 GHz Intel Core i7-8850H Six-Core
- 16GB DDR4 RAM | 1TB PCIe M.2 SSD
- 17.3" 1920 x 1080 Anti-Glare IPS Display
- NVIDIA Quadro P3200 Graphics Card (6GB)
- SD/SDHC/SDXC & MMC Card Reader
- Thunderbolt 3 | USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A
- Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) | Bluetooth 5.0
- Gigabit Ethernet Port
- Built-in 720p Webcam, Mic, and Speakers
- Windows 10 Pro (64-Bit)
Thin at 1.2" and weighing 7.5 lb, the 17.3" ThinkPad P72 Mobile Workstation from Lenovo can handle demanding workflows wherever you go. It is powered by a 2.6 GHz Intel Core i7-8850H Six-Core processor which allows you to run multiple applications simultaneously. If you need more power, the system can be overclocked to 4.3 GHz using Intel Turbo Boost technology. The 16GB of 2666 MHz DDR4 RAM helps to ensure smooth multitasking and also allows the computer to quickly access frequently used files and programs.
The 17.3" IPS display features a Full HD 1920 x 1080 screen resolution, 72% gamut coverage, an anti-glare finish, LED-backlighting, a 16:9 aspect ratio, a contrast ratio of 800:1, a brightness of 300 cd/m 2 , and viewing angles of 170°. The dedicated NVIDIA Quadro P3200 graphics card has 6GB of discrete GDDR5 RAM and delivers a sharp, clear picture. To increase productivity with a multi-monitor setup, you'll be able to output video to an external display at resolutions up to 5120 x 2880.
For storage of your files, this ThinkPad P72 is equipped with a 1TB Opal2 NVMe PCIe M.2 SSD. If you'd like to expand your system's internal storage, there is one additional M.2 slot and one 2.5" / 7mm SATA drive bay. Add external storage, optical drives, memory card readers, and more with two 40 Gb/s Thunderbolt 3 ports and four 5 Gb/s USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A ports, one of which doubles as an always-on charging port. Gigabit Ethernet and Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) are built-in for wired and wireless networking, and Bluetooth 5.0 technology will allow you to connect additional compatible peripherals. Memory cards may be accessed via a built-in SD/SDHC/SDXC/MMC card reader that supports UHS-II flash media. Other integrated features include 720p & IR webcams, dual-array microphones, and 2@ stereo speakers with Dolby Audio Premium.
The ThinkPad P72 Mobile Workstation includes a 230W AC adapter, a power cord, and a 99Wh lithium-ion battery that lasts for up to 18 hours before recharging is required. The installed operating system is Windows 10 Professional (64-bit).
Please note that while the installed memory is 2666 MHz, it runs at 2400 MHz due to Intel limitations.
ThinkPad P72 Mobile Workstation
- Thunderbolt 3
- Thunderbolt 3 is a hardware interface that utilizes the reversible USB Type-C connector. Doubling the speed of its predecessor, Thunderbolt 3 features a maximum bi-directional throughput of 40 Gb/s when used with compatible devices. The connector also transmits data via USB 3.1 at up to 10 Gb/s, and dual-bandwidth DisplayPort 1.2 allows you to simultaneously connect two 4K displays or one 5K display. Additionally, you can daisy chain up to six devices from a single Thunderbolt 3 port.
- Up to 128GB RAM
- The ThinkPad P72 supports up to 128GB of 2666 MHz DDR4 RAM when 32GB modules are used in each of the four 260-pin SO-DIMM slots.
- Up to Four Simultaneous Displays
- The ThinkPad P72 supports up to four simultaneous displays. Using a DisplayPort via Mini DisplayPort cable, a maximum resolution of 3840 x 2160 @ 60 Hz is supported. The HDMI port supports resolutions up to 4096 x 2160 @ 60 Hz and Thunderbolt outputs resolutions up to 5120 x 2880 @ 30 Hz.
- 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A Ports
- The four 5 Gb/s USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A ports, also known as USB 3.0, can be used to add peripherals such as external storage, optical drives, printers, memory card readers, and more.
- Gigabit Ethernet & Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac)
- The system uses a Gigabit Ethernet controller for internet access when connected to a router, modem, or network switch. It also features Intel Wireless-AC 9560 which is compatible with 802.11ac Wi-Fi so that users may access network connectivity using wireless technology.
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Additional compatible peripherals, such as mice, keyboards, headsets, and more may be paired using Bluetooth 5.0 technology.
Windows 10 Professional (64-bit)
- Start Menu
- After its hiatus in Windows 8, the Start Menu has returned. Utilizing a combination of the traditional menu system and Windows 8's Live Tiles, the improved Start Menu gives you more information at a glance, showing notification information alongside your applications and other pinned items.
- Microsoft's digital personal assistant, Cortana can answer your questions with information gleaned from both your device and the internet at large. You can type or even talk with her, if your system has a microphone. Using her Notebook, Cortana keeps track of your needs and wants, and she learns over time to improve her information gathering skills.
- Microsoft Edge
- After nearly 20 years, Microsoft has finally replaced its Internet Explorer web browser. With Microsoft Edge, users can write directly on web pages and share notes with friends and colleagues. It also improves the online reading experience by adding a distraction-free mode and read-it-later functionality. Edge also has built-in Cortana integration; you can have her help you find a restaurant, make a reservation, and pull up directions without leaving your browser.
- Windows Store
- For Windows 10, Microsoft has unified the Windows Store. Now, apps for PCs, tablets, and phones will all be accessible from one place. And with support for Universal Apps, one version of an app can work across all your compatible devices automatically.
- Windows Continuum
- Windows 10 was designed for a variety of screen sizes and input styles, and with its Continuum feature, it automatically adapts to fit your needs. A Windows 10 tablet on its own requires a touch-centric approach, but attaching a mouse and keyboard will shift everything to a more traditional interface. You can even attach an external monitor to your Windows 10 phone for a near-desktop experience. But it's not just the operating system; Windows Universal Apps take advantage of Continuum as well.
- Xbox on Windows 10
- Gaming is a big focus of Windows 10. Xbox integration allows for PC players to match up against Xbox One players on supported games, and if you have an Xbox One, you can even stream compatible titles to your PC. Native support for recording with the new Game DVR feature makes it easy to capture and share your gameplay. The new DirectX12 takes better advantage of multi-core processors, giving games a performance boost, even on older hardware. Windows 10 also features native support for virtual reality headsets, such as the Oculus Rift.
- Windows 10 Pro
- The Pro version of Windows 10 includes all of the features of Windows 10 Home plus many designed specifically for business users, including Hyper-V virtualization, BitLocker disk encryption, and remote desktop access. Devices will also be able to join domains and the Azure Active Directory, and they can even access a specialized version of the Windows Store featuring custom, company-specific applications.
Lenovo P72 Specs
|Operating System||Windows 10 Pro (64-Bit)|
|CPU||2.6 GHz Intel Core i7-8850H 6-Core|
|Maximum Boost Speed||4.3 GHz|
|Memory Type|| 2666 MHz DDR4 |
Installed DIMMs are actually 2666 MHz but run at 2400 MHz due to Intel limitation
|Total Installed Memory||16 GB|
|Maximum Memory Capacity||128 GB|
|Memory Slot Type||260-Pin SO-DIMM|
|Available Memory Slots||3|
|GPU||NVIDIA Quadro P3200 with 6 GB GDDR5 VRAM|
|Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Maximum Brightness||300 cd/m 2|
|Refresh Rate||60 Hz|
|Adaptive Sync Technology||None|
|Viewing Angle (H x V)||170 x 170°|
|Storage and Expansion|
|2.5" Slots||1 x 7 mm (Available)|
|SSD Slots||1 x M.2 (Available)|
|Total Installed Capacity||1 TB|
|Solid State Storage||1 x 1 TB M.2 NVMe PCIe|
|Ports||4 x USB Type-A (USB 3.1 Gen 1)|
|USB Type-C Ports||2 x Thunderbolt 3 (Supports DisplayPort)|
|Display|| 1 x Mini DisplayPort 1.4 |
1 x HDMI 2.0
|Audio||1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm Headphone/Microphone Input/Output|
|Media Card Slots||1 x SDXC/MMCplus Hybrid|
|Ethernet||1 x RJ45 (Gigabit)|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac); Dual-Band (2.4 & 5 GHz)|
|MU-MIMO Support||2 x 2|
|Watt Hours / Type||99 Wh|
|Maximum Runtime||18 Hours|
|Keyboard & Mouse|
|Keyboard||Full-Size Keyboard with Backlight and Number Pad|
|Pointing Device||TouchPad, Pointing Stick|
|Security||HDD User Password Protection, Power-On Password, Kensington Lock Slot, Accepts 3rd Party Security Lock Devices, Infineon TPM Software Professional Package, Fingerprint Reader|
|Power Supply||230 W|
|Dimensions||16.4 x 11.1 x 1.2" / 416.6 x 281.9 x 30.5 mm|
|Weight|| 7.5 lb / 3.4 kg |
|Package Weight||11.85 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||23.0 x 7.7 x 0.1"|
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.