Price is inclusive of GST and Import duty charges
Your wishlist has been temporarily saved. Please Log in to save it permanently.
Buy on EMI starting at 25423/month
Safe and Secure Payments | 100% Authentic products
Estimated Delivery Date
100% Original Products
Tanotis imports genuine branded products from worldwide
100% Secure Payment
Tanotis partners with Payumoney for secure payments
Priority Delivery within India across 80000+ pincodes
GST Invoice on all purchases
All products are shipped with GST bills, you will be eligible to take input credit.
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.
- 2.9 GHz Xeon E3-1535M v6 Quad-Core
- 16GB DDR4 RAM | 512GB PCIe M.2 SSD
- 17.3" 4K 3840 x 2160 IPS Display
- NVIDIA Quadro P5000 Graphics Card (16GB)
- SD/SDHC/SDXC & MMC Card Reader
- Thunderbolt 3 | USB 3.0 | HDMI | Mini DP
- Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) | Bluetooth 4.1
- Gigabit Ethernet Port
- Built-in 720p Webcam, Mic, and Speakers
- Windows 10 Pro (64-Bit)
Thin at 1.35" and weighing 7.3 lb, the 17.3" ThinkPad P71 Mobile Workstation from Lenovo has been designed as a go-to PC for getting jobs done. It is powered by a 2.9 GHz Xeon E3-1535M v6 Quad-Core processor which allows you to run multiple applications simultaneously. If you need more power, the system can be overclocked to 3.8 GHz using Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 technology. The 16GB of 2400 MHz DDR4 RAM helps to ensure smooth multitasking and also allows the computer to quickly access frequently used files and programs.
The 17.3" IPS display features a 4K screen resolution, an anti-glare finish, LED-backlighting, a 16:9 aspect ratio, a contrast ratio of 800:1, a brightness of 300 cd/m 2 , and viewing angles of 170°. The dedicated NVIDIA Quadro P5000 graphics card has 16GB of discrete GDDR5 RAM and is designed to handle advanced 3D modeling and engineering applications. To increase productivity with a multi-monitor setup, you'll be able to output video to an external display at resolutions up to 4096 x 2160 using the system's Mini DisplayPort 1.2a, HDMI 1.4b, and Thunderbolt 3 ports, the latter of which supports DisplayPort 1.2.
For long-term storage of your files, this ThinkPad P71 is equipped with a 512GB Opal2 NVMe PCIe M.2 SSD, which offers quick access to your data. If you'd like to expand your system's internal storage, there is an additional M.2 slot, one 2.5" / 7mm drive bay, and one 9.5mm drive bay, which can accommodate hard drives, SSDs, and optical drives. While the SSD may not have the larger storage capacity of a traditional spinning hard drive, it contains no moving parts which helps it to be more resistant against bumps, drops, and other kinds of damage. SSDs also receive less wear and tear than traditional hard drives, as they don't have any read and write heads.
If you want to add external storage, optical drives, memory card readers, and more, the ThinkPad P71 offers two 40 Gb/s Thunderbolt 3 ports that also support 10 Gb/s USB 3.1 Type-C. There are also four 5 Gb/s USB 3.0 Type-A ports, one of which doubles as an always-on charging port. Gigabit Ethernet and Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) are built-in for wired and wireless networking, and Bluetooth 4.1 technology will allow you to connect additional compatible peripherals. Memory cards may be accessed via a built-in SD/SDHC/SDXC/MMC card reader that supports UHS-II flash media. Other integrated features include a 720p webcam, dual-array microphones, and stereo speakers with Dolby Home Theater audio.
The ThinkPad P71 Mobile Workstation includes a 230W AC adapter, a power cord, and an 8-cell / 96Wh lithium-ion battery that lasts for up to 9.8 hours with discrete graphics, or up to 14.25 hours with hybrid graphics. The installed operating system is Windows 10 Professional (64-bit).
ThinkPad P71 Mobile Workstation
- Thunderbolt 3
- Thunderbolt 3 is a hardware interface that utilizes the reversible USB Type-C connector. Doubling the speed of its predecessor, Thunderbolt 3 features a maximum bi-directional throughput of 40 Gb/s when used with compatible devices. The connector also transmits data via USB 3.1 at up to 10 Gb/s, and dual-bandwidth DisplayPort 1.2 allows you to simultaneously connect two 4K displays or one 5K display. Additionally, you can daisy chain up to six devices from a single Thunderbolt 3 port.
- Up to 64GB RAM
- The ThinkPad P71 supports up to 64GB of 2400 MHz DDR4 RAM when 16GB modules are used in each of the four 260-pin SO-DIMM slots. Both non-ECC and ECC memory are supported, although ECC memory requires a Xeon processor.
- Up to Four Simultaneous Displays
- The ThinkPad P71 supports up to four simultaneous displays. Using a DisplayPort via a Mini DisplayPort cable, a maximum resolution of 3840 x 2160 @ 60 Hz is supported. The Thunderbolt 3 port supports the same resolution, while the HDMI port supports a maximum resolution of 4096 x 2160 @ 24 Hz.
- 4 x USB 3.0 Type-A Ports
- The four 5 Gb/s USB 3.0 Type-A ports can be used to add peripherals such as external storage, optical drives, printers, memory card readers, and more.
- Gigabit Ethernet & 802.11ac Wi-Fi
- The system uses a Gigabit Ethernet controller for Internet access when connected to a router, modem, or network switch. It also features Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260 which is compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi so that users may access network connectivity using wireless technology.
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Additional compatible peripherals, such as mice, keyboards, headsets, and more may be paired using Bluetooth 4.1 technology. While the Intel 8265ac card supports Bluetooth 4.2, Windows limits it to Bluetooth 4.1.
- Mobile Broadband (WWAN) Upgradable
- Mobile broadband functionality can be added using a Qualcomm Snapdragon X7 LTE-A (Sierra Wireless EM7455) card.
Windows 10 Professional (64-bit)
- Start Menu
- After its hiatus in Windows 8, the Start Menu has returned. Utilizing a combination of the traditional menu system and Windows 8's Live Tiles, the improved Start Menu gives you more information at a glance, showing notification information alongside your applications and other pinned items.
- Microsoft's digital personal assistant, Cortana can answer your questions with information gleaned from both your device and the internet at large. You can type or even talk with her, if your system has a microphone. Using her Notebook, Cortana keeps track of your needs and wants, and she learns over time to improve her information gathering skills.
- Microsoft Edge
- After nearly 20 years, Microsoft has finally replaced its Internet Explorer web browser. With Microsoft Edge, users can write directly on web pages and share notes with friends and colleagues. It also improves the online reading experience by adding a distraction-free mode and read-it-later functionality. Edge also has built-in Cortana integration; you can have her help you find a restaurant, make a reservation, and pull up directions without leaving your browser.
- Windows Store
- For Windows 10, Microsoft has unified the Windows Store. Now, apps for PCs, tablets, and phones will all be accessible from one place. And with support for Universal Apps, one version of an app can work across all your compatible devices automatically.
- Windows Continuum
- Windows 10 was designed for a variety of screen sizes and input styles, and with its Continuum feature, it automatically adapts to fit your needs. A Windows 10 tablet on its own requires a touch-centric approach, but attaching a mouse and keyboard will shift everything to a more traditional interface. You can even attach an external monitor to your Windows 10 phone for a near-desktop experience. But it's not just the operating system; Windows Universal Apps take advantage of Continuum as well.
- Xbox on Windows 10
- Gaming is a big focus of Windows 10. Xbox integration allows for PC players to match up against Xbox One players on supported games, and if you have an Xbox One, you can even stream compatible titles to your PC. Native support for recording with the new Game DVR feature makes it easy to capture and share your gameplay. The new DirectX12 takes better advantage of multi-core processors, giving games a performance boost, even on older hardware. Windows 10 also features native support for virtual reality headsets, such as the Oculus Rift.
- Windows 10 Pro
- The Pro version of Windows 10 includes all of the features of Windows 10 Home plus many designed specifically for businesses users, including Hyper-V virtualization, BitLocker disk encryption, and remote desktop access. Devices will also be able to join domains and the Azure Active Directory, and they can even access a specialized version of the Windows Store featuring custom, company-specific applications.
Lenovo P71 Specs
|Operating System||Windows 10 Pro (64-Bit)|
|CPU||2.9 GHz Intel Xeon E3-1535 v6 Quad-Core|
|Maximum Boost Speed||3.8 GHz|
|Memory Type||2400 MHz DDR4|
|Total Installed Memory||16 GB|
|Maximum Memory Capacity||64 GB|
|Memory Slot Type||260-Pin SO-DIMM|
|Available Memory Slots||2|
|GPU||NVIDIA Quadro P3000M with 6 GB GDDR5 VRAM|
|Resolution||3840 x 2160|
|Maximum Brightness||300 cd/m 2|
|Refresh Rate||60 Hz|
|Adaptive Sync Technology||None|
|Viewing Angle (H x V)||170 x 170°|
|Storage and Expansion|
|2.5" Slots||1 x 9.5 mm (Available)|
|SSD Slots||2 x M.2 (Available)|
|Total Installed Capacity||512 GB|
|Solid State Storage||1 x 512 GB M.2 NVMe PCIe|
|Ports|| 4 x USB Type-A (USB 3.1 Gen 1) |
1 x Docking Connector
|USB Type-C Ports||2 x Thunderbolt 3 (Supports DisplayPort)|
|Display|| 1 x Mini DisplayPort 1.2 |
1 x HDMI 1.4
|Audio||1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm Headphone/Microphone Input/Output|
|Media Card Slots||1 x SDXC/MMCplus Hybrid|
|Ethernet||1 x RJ45 (Gigabit)|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac); Dual-Band (2.4 & 5 GHz)|
|Watt Hours / Type||96 Wh|
|Maximum Runtime||14.25 Hours|
|Keyboard & Mouse|
|Keyboard||Full-Size Keyboard with Backlight and Number Pad|
|Pointing Device||TouchPad, Pointing Stick|
|Security||HDD User Password Protection, Power-On Password, Accepts 3rd Party Security Lock Devices, Infineon TPM Software Professional Package, Fingerprint Reader|
|Power Supply||230 W|
|Dimensions||16.4 x 1.4 x 10.9" / 416.6 x 35.6 x 276.9 mm|
|Weight||7.3 lb / 3.3 kg|
|Package Weight||12.35 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||22.0 x 13.0 x 4.8"|
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.