Lenovo 17.3" ThinkPad P70 Notebook
- 2.6 GHz Intel Core i7-6700HQ Quad-Core
- 16GB of DDR4 RAM
- 17.3" Full HD IPS Display
- 1920 x 1080 Screen Resolution
- NVIDIA Quadro M600M GPU (2GB)
- 500GB Hard Drive
- SuperMulti DVD Burner
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- Windows 7 Professional (64-bit)
- Windows 10 Pro License
Experience Full HD on a 17.3" display with the Lenovo 17.3" ThinkPad P70 Notebook . The screen has a 16:9 aspect ratio and a 1920 x 1080 screen resolution, which can play back 1080p content natively. The visuals are handled by a dedicated NVIDIA Quadro M600M graphics card with 2GB of VRAM.
The system is powered by a 6th generation Skylake 2.6 GHz Intel Core i7-6700HQ quad-core processor. It also has 16GB of DDR4 RAM, a 500GB hard drive, 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet, dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, an integrated webcam, and built-in microphone.
Windows 7 Professional (64-bit) is pre-installed on the drive and provided via Microsoft's downgrade rights, which includes a license for Windows 10 Pro.
Lenovo ThinkPad P70
- Quad-Core 6th-Gen Skylake Intel Core i7 Performance
- The Lenovo ThinkPad P70 houses a 6th-generation Skylake Intel Core i7-6700HQ processor. Its quad cores can reach a base speed of 2.6 GHz. The processor can also be boosted up to 3.5 GHz, thanks to Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 technology. Additionally, it features 6MB of L3 cache as well as Hyper-Threading technology, which enhances the cores.
- NVIDIA Quadro M600M Graphics
- The Lenovo ThinkPad P70 features a dedicated NVIDIA Quadro M600M graphics card with 2GB of VRAM. The graphics card has performance gains and 3D benchmarks across a wide range of applications, such as animation, videos, and design. Utilizing NVIDIA's CUDA processing architecture, the NVIDIA Quadro M600M GPU can render 3D models, video processing, and structural designs for a streamlined workflow without sacrificing any performance.
- 17.3" Full HD IPS Display
- The 17.3" display features a 16:9 aspect ratio and a 1920 x 1080 screen resolution, so you can play 1080p Full HD content natively.
- Dual-Band 802.11ac Wi-Fi
- Featuring dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi, the Lenovo ThinkPad P70 delivers high performance, broader coverage, and longer battery life than previous Wi-Fi standards. The Lenovo ThinkPad P70 also comes with Bluetooth technology so you'll be able to connect wirelessly to Bluetooth-compatible peripherals and accessories.
|Processor||Intel Core i7-6700HQ Quad-Core|
|Base Clock Speed||2.6 GHz|
|Max Boost Speed||3.5 GHz|
|Memory||Installed: 16 GB|
|Memory Type||DDR4 SDRAM|
|Graphics Card||NVIDIA Quadro M600M with 2 GB|
|Native Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Total Capacity||500 GB|
|Hard Disk Storage||1 x 500 GB 2.5" SATA (rpm unspecified)|
|Optical Drive||SuperMulti DVD Burner|
|Ports|| 4 x USB 3.0 Type-A |
2 x Thunderbolt 3 via USB Type-C
|Display|| 1 x HDMI |
1 x Mini DisplayPort
|Audio|| 1 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Headphone/Microphone Combo Jack |
|Media Card Slots||None|
|Network||10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45)|
|Operating System||Windows 7 Professional (64-bit)|
|Keyboard||Type: Standard Notebook Keyboard|
|Pointing Device||TouchPad & TrackPoint|
|Battery||8-Cell Lithium-Ion Providing up to 8.5 Hours per Charge|
|Package Weight||11.7 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||22.5 x 13.5 x 4.5"|
- AC Adapter
- 8-Cell Lithium Ion Battery
- Windows 10 Pro License Media
- Limited 3-Year Warranty
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.