Lenovo 15.6" ThinkPad P50 Mobile Workstation
- 2.8 GHz Intel Xeon E3-1505M v5 Quad-Core
- 16GB of 2133 MHz DDR4 RAM
- 15.6" IPS Display
- FHD 1920 x 1080 Screen Resolution
- NVIDIA Quadro M2000M (4GB)
- 256GB SATA SSD Opal 2
- SDXC & MMC Reader, ExpressCard 34 Slot
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 4.1
- USB 3.0 / Thunderbolt 3 / HDMI / Mini DP
- Windows 7 Pro + Windows 10 Pro License
The Lenovo 15.6" ThinkPad P50 Mobile Workstation is a notebook that is suited for CAD and design workflows while you are on the road. It comes packed with an Intel Xeon E3-1505M v5 processor along with a dedicated NVIDIA Quadro M2000M graphics card, which outputs 1920 x 1080 visuals to the 15.6" screen. To handle multiple applications at the same time, 16GB of DDR4 RAM is installed. There's also a 256GB SATA-based SSD that enables the notebook to boot up nearly instantaneously and provides quick access to your data.
The 15.6" display is equipped an IPS panel that offers a 160° viewing angle as well as accurate colors. Lenovo has designed this screen with a brightness level of 250 cd/m2, a 600:1 contrast ratio, and a color gamut of 45%. You can also expand the on-screen workspace by connecting your external monitors to the notebook's HDMI and mini DisplayPort.
The P50 lets you access networks wired or wirelessly with a Gigabit Ethernet port along with an 802.11ac Wi-Fi module. Bluetooth 4.1 technology is also supported in the module that lets the workstation wirelessly connect to Bluetooth-enabled devices. Four USB 3.0 ports are offered to connect with printers, digital cameras, and other devices. Additionally, one of these USB ports allows you to charge a USB battery-powered smartphone or tablet. For a faster connection, Thunderbolt 3 technology is included so you can access high-resolution displays and data devices simultaneously through a compact and reversible Type-C port.
Windows 7 Professional (64-bit) is preinstalled on the drive and provided via Microsoft's downgrade rights, which includes a license for Windows 10 Professional. You may uninstall the current operating system to install Windows 10 Pro. For security, an integrated touch-style fingerprint reader is located on the palm rest so you can gain access to the system without typing passwords. Other notable features include an Expresscard 34 slot, a 4-in-1 card reader, a dual-array microphone, a combo audio jack, a 720p webcam, and two speakers.
- Quad-Core Intel Xeon E3-1505M v5 Performance
- This notebook features a quad-core 2.8 GHz Intel Xeon E3-1505M v5 processor, with 8MB of L3 cache. This CPU uses less energy to give you a longer battery life. With Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0, the maximum clock rate this processor can achieve is 3.7 GHz. Having four cores also allows the notebook to run multiple programs at the same time without slowing down the computer.
- The Lenovo P50 mobile workstation features a dedicated NVIDIA Quadro M2000M graphics card with 4GB of video memory. This graphics processor is suitable for 3D designers to work with high-quality textures, render processing, and more.
- Thunderbolt 3 Port
- The Thunderbolt 3 port is a connection technology that simultaneously supports high-resolution displays and high-performance data devices through a compact and reversible Type-C port. This connection enables the notebook to sync and backup data at up to 40 Gbps, capture and edit multiple uncompressed video streams in real time, and daisy-chain your devices to simplify your workflow.
- Intel vPro Technology
- This Intel technology enables an IT person to remotely manage, protect, repair, or locate this notebook from anywhere in the world.
- ThinkPad Keyboard with Redesigned Touchpad
- Full-sized and spill-resistant, the ThinkPad ergonomic keyboard features a full array of keys, a comfortable feel, and a TrackPoint pointing device. Additionally, it's optimized for Windows functions with convenient multimedia buttons, LED status indicators, Function-lock capability, and immediate access to view apps. Furthermore, the keyboard is built with LED backlighting that makes typing in darkened environments easier.
Lenovo has designed the touchpad to be larger than the previous version. It comes with improved usability and wear-resistance as well as three buttons for professional workstation applications that require added functionality.
|Processor||Intel Xeon E3-1505M v5 Quad-Core|
|Base Clock Speed||2.8 GHz|
|Max Boost Speed||3.7 GHz|
|Memory Slots||4 x SO-DIMM|
|Memory|| Installed: 16 GB |
Capacity: 64 GB
|Memory Type||1 x 16 GB 2133 MHz DDR4 SDRAM|
|Graphics Card||NVIDIA Quadro M2000M with 4 GB|
|Native Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Brightness||250 cd/m 2|
|Viewing Angle||160° Horizontal, 160° Vertical|
|Solid State Storage||1 x 256 GB M.2 SATA|
|Ports|| 4 x USB 3.0 Type-A |
1 x Thunderbolt 3 Type-C
1 x Docking Connector
|Display|| 1 x HDMI |
1 x Mini DisplayPort
|Audio|| 1 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Headphone/Microphone Combo Jack |
2 x Integrated Speaker
|Expansion Slots||1 x ExpressCard/34 Slot|
|Media Card Slots|| SD/SDHC/SDXC |
|Network||1 x 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45)|
|Webcam|| Yes |
|Operating System||Windows 7 Professional (64-bit)|
|Security||HDD User Password Protection, Power-On Password, Kensington Lock Slot, Infineon TPM Software Professional Package, Fingerprint Reader|
|Keyboard|| Type: Standard Notebook Keyboard |
Features: Backlight, Numeric Keypad
|Pointing Device||TouchPad & TrackPoint|
|Battery||6-Cell Lithium-Ion Polymer Providing up to 9.7 Hours per Charge|
|Power Supply||170 W|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||14.9 x 1.2 x 9.9" / 37.8 x 3.0 x 25.1 cm|
|Weight||5.9 lb / 2.68 kg|
|Package Weight||8.85 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||19.3 x 13.4 x 3.7"|
- AC Power Adapter
- Limited 3-Year Warranty
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.